ST Averaging a goal every 7 games

Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited September 2017
Currently on a 20 winning streak against the legendary on squad battles and qualified for the weekend league with this team.. Dzeko's goal ratio and assists are awful and I've never had a ST with such a bad goals to game ratio whilst on a winning run..

Has anyone else had the problem before? I don't like fixing something that isn't broken but 3 goals and 2 assists in 21 games doesn't feel good enough. The whole team are scoring even my Dalbert and Florenzi have scored more goals than him lol.

He's great at holding the ball up for me Dzeko, who would you recommend getting?

qScMWQX.jpg

Comments

• Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    Currently on a 20 winning streak against the legendary on squad battles and qualified for the weekend league with this team.. Dzeko's goal ratio and assists are awful and I've never had a ST with such a bad goals to game ratio whilst on a winning run..

Has anyone else had the problem before? I don't like fixing something that isn't broken but 3 goals and 2 assists in 21 games doesn't feel good enough. The whole team are scoring even my Dalbert and Florenzi have scored more goals than him lol.

He's great at holding the ball up for me Dzeko, who would you recommend getting?

• ahm1388
    1183 posts Professional
    get Belotti
  • Pace is king in this Fifa. More so than others. From what I've seen. Most goals are scored out of pure sweat. 3 or 4 90+ Pace players darting past defenders who take 5 seconds to react. )
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mertens or Belotti would fit in nicely there. I would probably go Mertens myself because of his wf
  • campbell
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ahm1388 wrote: »
    get Belotti

• TriggerMike
    6262 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2017
    Pace is king in this Fifa. More so than others. From what I've seen. Most goals are scored out of pure sweat. 3 or 4 90+ Pace players darting past defenders who take 5 seconds to react. )

No it's not. I've scored 17 goals in 11 games with Danny Williams who is 75 rated and average pace. Pace isn't key if you play football ;)
  • CFCHenri
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Immobile.
  • RadioShaq
    15975 posts Moderator
    I find the forwards score more in that formation than the striker.
  • omarnyc
    3822 posts National Call-Up
    Pace is king in this Fifa. More so than others. From what I've seen. Most goals are scored out of pure sweat. 3 or 4 90+ Pace players darting past defenders who take 5 seconds to react. )

Im rocking with falcao
  • Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    RadioShaq wrote: »

It's the first time I've used it. Maybe that's the case man. I'll keep with it until it's broken or maybe try another striker out for a game and see how they operate in the team.
  • Pace is king in this Fifa. More so than others. From what I've seen. Most goals are scored out of pure sweat. 3 or 4 90+ Pace players darting past defenders who take 5 seconds to react. )

nah, got more than a goal a game with IF Vagner Love and his below 80 pace. same with Talisca at CAM.
  • Satch85
    1167 posts Professional
    My LF/RF always seem to score more than my striker in 4321, could it be his workrates? Last year I found he arrived in the box just that bit too late
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    RadioShaq wrote: »

I have to disagree my rashford has 59 games, 69 goals and 81 assists.

My martial has 41 games, 47 goals and 23 assists.

And mkhitaryan has 45 games, 27 goals and 15 assists.

So the striker is definitely outscoring the forwards rashford is contributing pretty much 3 goals a game lol
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2171 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have gomez as ST in that formation in my serie A team. I was struggling for affordable strikers in serie A but Gomez has been very good indeed.
  • Joestoe
    8472 posts League Winner
    It's also a lot due to the formation IMO. The 4-3-2-1 plays with a lot of centre-aimed players, creating less space for the striker to utilise. Still, 1 in 7 is horrible for any striker.