help with best time to sell.

borojohno
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I have a france squad with the exception of kante lacazette and pogba, ive noticed a few players prices have went up quite a bit im assuming to do with the otw, will those players rise further? What about the rest of the squad? Im using a serie A team now so the france squad are sat doing nothing. I dont need the coins to buy anyone but i obviously dont want to sell if i will get better price in the next few days.

Any advise much appreciated.

Comments

• SwankyStyle
    1238 posts Professional
    Prices should hold where they are now, some will go up further. OTW golds will steadily go up this week as they are out of packs. Elite cards should be held as they are more rare and everyone will be trading to buy them plus a lot of coins will be added as the game goes on with great demand for the good players who rarely get packed.
  • borojohno
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    thanks for the reply mate, im assuming by elites your meaning normal higher rated cards like ya griezmans and stuff? il hang on and monitor the prices fopr a few days then for now and depending how they go keep the higher rated players maybe.. i assume im best selling the otw golds later in the week maybe before weekend league i guess thats where they will peak.
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    Just packed James Rodrigues who sells for 200K in an 7.5K pack. The question is will he rise in price or is it better to sell now?
  • Leon0713
    1814 posts Fans' Favourite
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Just packed James Rodrigues who sells for 200K in an 7.5K pack. The question is will he rise in price or is it better to sell now?

I'd 100% sell now.