Just packed Robben & Coutinho in a gold upgrade pack!

Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Opened two packs and in the other I got Sokratis & Renato Sanches! Haven't had that much luck in years since I packed an IF Drogba many years ago for Chelsea haha!

They're untradeable but they'll be used! :)

Comments

• Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    Can you get OTW's in these packs and IF's?
  • borojohno
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    nice lol, just had higuin then griezmann in consecutive packs 0_o summit going on this year i never get good pulls... had 85 crespo early release day aswell about the 5th pack i opened :open_mouth:
  • Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    borojohno wrote: »
    nice lol, just had higuin then griezmann in consecutive packs 0_o summit going on this year i never get good pulls... had 85 crespo early release day aswell about the 5th pack i opened :open_mouth:

Now that's fantastic! I'm well impressed with them so far. I don't mind them being untradable and they'll be sure getting used haha!
  • borojohno
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yea just try and build a team round each of them :D i wouldnt have argued if my griez and higuin were untradable to be fair, ive got a france squad and was considering getting griezz after i opened a few packs lol... plus i might build a second team and i was thinking serie a cos theres some good underpriced players in there so id have been happy anyway. its just a bonus i can sell them lol