How do people honestly think Jukez > Reboundz??

SwordsCPFC
237 posts Sunday League Hero
Right,
So after browsing the forums for years now, I've realised all you sad mugs suck up to Jukez as if he's some hero.
From what I've gathered, all he does is post formation guides which are utter borefests and only lifeless ❤️❤️❤️❤️ read, such as the majority of you.
I've played against both, and I've beaten Jukez. He's genuinely awful, he gave me a good moan in PM for winning tactics when really he's just butthurt that I smoked him.

I've played Reboundz and he beats me every time, at least by 2 goals. He is the best player on the game and it's beyond me how people think a lonely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like Jukez is better than Reboundz, when I'd go as far as saying Reboundz is the best player on the game.

All of you need to get a life if you honestly think Jukez is in any shape or form relevant or in fact good in that matter, when he truly is a genuine sad mug that writes pages worth of formation guides, only to discover his tactics don't work against a superior Reboundz.

I'm hopeful most of you agree Reboundz is better, if not I think I might honestly lose all faith in humanity.

Comments

• And he doesn't make EA forum accounts with names similar to his own because he's scared people will make fake accounts of him.

Reboundz >>>>>>>
  • Pieman25
    17851 posts Moderator
    I don't really get why people would care either way. It's just a video game and some will be better than others, better to worry about your own game than how anyone else does it.
  • SwordsCPFC
    And he doesn't make EA forum accounts with names similar to his own because he's scared people will make fake accounts of him.

Reboundz >>>>>>>

Jukez honestly thinks he's some sort of celebrity.
    It's so obvious he's a bully victim in whatever he does during the day.
    Saying that I wouldn't be surprised if he writes up formation guides for a living.
  • Greed378
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do people actually care?
  • SwordsCPFC
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    I don't really get why people would care either way. It's just a video game and some will be better than others, better to worry about your own game than how anyone else does it.

I simply am intrigued as to why people believe such an ineloquent overhyped idiot who proves to be a drug-fulled insomniac is better than the best player in the game who goes by the name of iReboundz.
  • SwordsCPFC
    Greed378 wrote: »
    Do people actually care?

Yes, the sad people of the forums like you. Good post count there ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    I doubt you beat him tbh.
  • SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    Greed378 wrote: »
    Do people actually care?

Yes, the sad people of the forums like you. Good post count there ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Leave him alone
  • Pieman25
    17851 posts Moderator
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »

I simply am intrigued as to why people believe such an ineloquent overhyped idiot who proves to be a drug-fulled insomniac is better than the best player in the game who goes by the name of iReboundz.

I don't quite get your intrigue over this as all you are doing is giving an opinion on the matter, that's exactly what they are doing as well.

Does it really matter either way? I just can't see how it changes your ability at the game.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator

Who is this reboundz fella? Is he PS as well?

• SwordsCPFC
    I doubt you beat him tbh.

A fiver says I beat him. When he appears soon (which he will do as he is sad) then he can confirm.
  • You are implying that people need to get a life because they think Jukez is better? In other words, because they have an opinion? How old are you? What you said was the most ironical and hypocritical thing I have read all week. You are exaggerating, saying you are loosing faith in humanity because people have preferences. Instead of talking about other people, why don't you go get a life and leave others alone? Just a thought, cheers.
  • SwordsCPFC

I don't quite get your intrigue over this as all you are doing is giving an opinion on the matter, that's exactly what they are doing as well.

Does it really matter either way? I just can't see how it changes your ability at the game.

If someone were to say John Akinde is better than Lionel Messi would you not be intrigued as to why they believe such bs?
  • Sm0k1ng Ac1d
    950 posts Professional
    How do people honestly give a ****?
  • SwordsCPFC

Who is this reboundz fella? Is he PS as well?

yes he is, and he is the best player on the game.
  • SwordsCPFC
    You are implying that people need to get a life because they think Jukez is better? In other words, because they have an opinion? How old are you? What you said was the most ironical and hypocritical thing I have read all week. You are exaggerating, saying you are loosing faith in humanity because people have preferences. Instead of talking about other people, why don't you go get a life and leave others alone? Just a thought, cheers.
    You're so stupid it's unreal, sometimes I begin to contemplate on the extreme possible circumstances to create such a character with these severe pessimistic views.
    Perhaps stop being so narrow and simple minded and explore the wider, more genuine and true image.
  • Hannibal
    767 posts An Exciting Prospect
    what is this random saltiness, im not that fond of jukez coz i think the fact he's good at the game means he's heavily deluded about many of the issues in the game, but - who even cares??

i mean honestly, what bit of difference does it make in your life which one of them people think is better lol
  • Jmcgraghan
    1072 posts Professional
    Good lord your crew are a bit weird. :joy:
  • SwordsCPFC
    How do people honestly give a ****?

You seem like one of the sad ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that do.
  • SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    You are implying that people need to get a life because they think Jukez is better? In other words, because they have an opinion? How old are you? What you said was the most ironical and hypocritical thing I have read all week. You are exaggerating, saying you are loosing faith in humanity because people have preferences. Instead of talking about other people, why don't you go get a life and leave others alone? Just a thought, cheers.
    You're so stupid it's unreal, sometimes I begin to contemplate on the extreme possible circumstances to create such a character with these severe pessimistic views.
    Perhaps stop being so narrow and simple minded and explore the wider, more genuine and true image.
    Quality comment there mate. Jukez must have beaten you really hard. Go drink some milk :kissing_heart:
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    Are you wanting to be the first person I have to ban on the new platform? The insults etc, what is up with that.
  • SwordsCPFC
    Jmcgraghan wrote: »
    Good lord your crew are a bit weird. :joy:

You honestly think you're funny ahahaha state of you ya mackem ❤️❤️❤️❤️
This discussion has been closed.