Anyone invested in a Bonucci?

Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I purchased two yesterday one of them which I'm using.. He's done quite well.

What's his potential I bought them for 30k. He's going for around that now too because of the market. What's his potential with the OTW now? I'm predicting eventually 40-50k?

Comments

• iWilshere_19
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have the NIF and OTW I must say he's pretty good anyway heads and intercepts loads
  • DeanoZoff
    4718 posts National Call-Up
    I bought 3.

Should rise to at least 40k
  • DUserUP
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    for these that have invested in OTW players whats the time like from OTW hitting packs and seeing some increase on his price. what am seeing hes remining stable at this point around the 30k mark
  • Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    I bought 3.

Should rise to at least 40k

Thank you, I hope for the
    DUserUP wrote: »
    for these that have invested in OTW players whats the time like from OTW hitting packs and seeing some increase on his price. what am seeing hes remining stable at this point around the 30k mark

Thanks Deano, I reckon about the same.

He seems to be going between 30-32k which I paid. Soon as he hits 40k IF he does I'll cash in. I'm quite confident he will being a sold 88 defender.
  • DeanoZoff
    4718 posts National Call-Up
    The otw has only been out for 4 hours and are in packs for 10 days i believe. The gold version should rise a bit each day until back in packs.

Thats how it worked last year when i bought a few kantes and baillys before otw. They rose from 10k to 50k.