Manager trading this year

jdros
2554 posts Fans' Favourite
I always flip managers at the beginning of every FUT season - it's not glamorous, but if you use your 100 trade slots and all your coins you can double your coins most cycles during the first week.

I'm basically done doing that now that I have teams and more coins, but a couple of quirks I've noticed this year:

Some of the shiny silver managers have 2% contract boost, some have 0% (very odd)

All the eredivisie managers have disappeared this year - Netherlands managers are in high demand for the first time ever. That also means the eredivisie manager league change might be worth something for a while.

People still pay silly amounts for premier league and bundesliga managers.

Comments

• Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Inefficient method IMO
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14055 posts Has That Special Something
    How much you made?
  • jdros
    How much you made?

spent $0

Have 2 teams worth combined 150 - 200k coins

have 120k (12) IFs in trade pile

Have Mkh with hunter in trade pile

have a bunch of other stuff in trade pile

did all the SBCs except league and nation hybrid, best pull was Cech.

so probably made about 400-500k by bidding 150 coins on gold managers and selling them for 250-400 coins. As long as I have the watch list full to reload, easy to do at work.
  • jdros
    Kai9623 wrote: »
    Inefficient method IMO

Any method that doubles all your coins most cycles is efficient. If you have one that triples your coins each cycle that would be more efficient and you should keep doing that.

I have too many coins to keep doing this now, which is why I've moved on. When you start with 5000 coins or whatever I had though, it is actually really efficient.
  • jdros
    forgot...I've also been opening bronze packs, so have about 600 players in the club. English Championship players are selling for 1-1.5k right now if you have any laying around.