Cannot Launch FIFA 18 Windows 10

AS the title states. FIFA 18 will not launch at all and ive tried every single "fix" suggestion ive been able to find except re installing windows, sack having to do that!. Ive not had the trial or demo versions, bought last night, installed over-night, will not launch at all. Anyone know anything? Patch? Dev awareness? Anyone?

Comments

• I click play, the launcher starts, ive tried every combination of settings but when i then click play from the launcher task manager shows fifa 18 briefly starting up before it stops and dissapears 2 seconds later then nothing.
  • Do you have any other game running at the same time? I know on my Windows 10 I can't run 2 games at once for some reason........
  • No, nothing else running, it seems im one of many having this issue but no word from ea or fix available. Guess ill just have to wait.
  • getting pretty annoyed now ea, starting to feel like ive been had off for £50
  • Sk Rapid Wien 1899
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ... have you tried to reinstall (repair) all that needed 3rd party software ? (CC+, net , directx ...)

they should be here
    .....\EA\FIFA 18\__Installer
  • ... have you tried to reinstall (repair) all that needed 3rd party software ? (CC+, net , directx ...)

they should be here
    .....\EA\FIFA 18\__Installer

Yes ive done all that but still wont launch, thanks for the suggestion tho!
  • Sk Rapid Wien 1899
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    do you have a overclocked CPU, GPU or RAM , I had once an OC GPU, even it was out of the box OC, some games denied to start (CIV, Dying Light and some more) ... if so, slow them down to standard settings .

And last, reinstall video drivers, BUT WITH "new install" so all preset settings are reset (If you are using Nvidia, you have to use custom installation and only install the drivers AND DELETE THE REST)

Hope for you ...
  • I am having the same problem. I have a pc that its above the Recommended Requirements, by the way. So i think the problem isn`t about configuration. I am vary disappointed, i have played the FIFA 18 Demo a lot, and now the full game wont open =/
  • Even I can not start the game, click on play on the launcher but nothing starts.

Fifa17 and Fifa18 demo worked perfectly.

This is my pc

i5 4590
    Gtx 970
    16 gb ram
    win 10
    driver nvidia 385.69

help please
  • 1 - repair fifa 18
    2 - reinstall origin

work for me
  • did you try with right button on origin, run as administrator?
  • edulopes wrote: »
    1 - repair fifa 18
    2 - reinstall origin

work for me

thanks , now works
  • Deleting and reinstalling origin worked for me! Thanks everyone.
  • For my case, installed in window 7. Even repair fifa 18 and reinstall origin. it is not work for me. is there any other solution?
  • TCG
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Thank you soo much antocarmeci love u bruv im a die heart fan of fifa u helped me thank yoi bruv cheers,guysssss it WORKS.......
  • Deleting and reinstalling origin worked for me! Thanks everyone.

Which version of Origin have you installed?!
    Is it work on WIN 10 - x64?!
    May I khnow your win ver?!