Pro clubs pro stuck

Comments

• Zammo
    2 posts Ball Boy
    This is ridiculous EA!!
    I only really buy the game for pro clubs.. You are just ignoring all these comments and doing nothing about this problem!
    Great customer service ... Said no one ever!!!!
  • Clumsy
    20 posts Ball Boy
    I have the same problem, gone from 56 to 57 in strengt for about 50 games now....

Another question, is there a max cap on pace that a cam can be? Iv been 89 since i started , and thats nearly 100 games ago.
  • Same here. Stuck at one point and not moving.
  • Rdb
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    I thought i was stuck for games playing league. Then did a dropin and saw progression again...
  • Rdb
    but after playing another game...same progression. wtf...im stuck
  • MarioBamba
    59 posts Park Captain
    Same here, still no answers
  • Lif3
    8 posts Ball Boy
    I've been stuck as 88 rated for the past 50 games, no progress whatsoever...
  • PwnApe
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My pro is stuck too slow and too weak, no balance
  • Rdb
    edited October 2017
    So I though i was stuck for 3 days...I played about 50 games without any progress on the Circle this week and today suddenly i had "green progress"...about 1/6 of the circle. The 2 games i played after...no progress. The green progress had stayed tho..so i actually levelled up a bit.

Could it be that leveling up just stops at some point untill u accomplished lot of games again?

Or do the old accomplishments still count? and u will only level up if u scored X volleys or sliding tackles etc...

In the pro leaderboard there are players with 90 rating but they have played around 300 matches.

Or is it a freaking bug and it randomly works if ur lucky...

• Kendini65
    15 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2017
    The same here.

But i am starting to think that you max out your growth depending on what position you are in, and what size your player is . If i switch my pro to ST from CAM, my stats starts to grow again..but only as an ST. If i set him back to CAM, i go back to the old stats . Eg. max strength seem to be 69 or 70 for cam, and sprintspeed maxes at 87 also for cam. If i switch to ST my max speed is 89.

Has anyone here got a CAM with more than 87 sprint speed and more than 70 strength? (Numbers could deviate depending on physical size of the Pro)
  • Rdb
    im still stuck at 90 for a week. wonder if its normal
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is still happening for me, every game I complete in clubs it just increases on the stat bar but no increase in the number. I've tried drop in matches also, still not working.
  • Rdb
    Im at 90 ST with 200 matches. I get the same things ranking up after every game. Looks im stuck..Then again...ive seen players in the leaderboard on 91 ST with about 600 matches so im guessing it just goes very very slow.
  • DannyUK
    edited October 2017
    Rdb wrote: »
    Im at 90 ST with 200 matches. I get the same things ranking up after every game. Looks im stuck..Then again...ive seen players in the leaderboard on 91 ST with about 600 matches so im guessing it just goes very very slow.

I'm not sure if it goes very very slow, I've noticed mine going from 77-78 but still register at 77 on the bar. It might just be on mine but I'm sure it isn't just going slow. I've played many matches also and it just won't increase for some reason. I'm level 90 btw
  • stoli77
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2017
    I'm also now stuck!! also every time I change my number and name it reverts back after 1 game!! and my catalog is also stuck but that's been that way for weeks now
  • DannyUK
    At least I'm not the only 1 experiencing this issue then. There was similar issues on Fifa 16 where we lost our pro data and we all had to start again.

I hope this gets fixed so we can all play how it should be.
  • Game is a total mess.
  • stoli77
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2017
    What ever resources they been putting into the "journey" They can put back into quality control for the rest of the game, Since most of people I know don't even play It or play it for a month and never touched it again.

I Know there playing to the people who review the game who don't play fifa other then to review it.. The Journey gives them something entertaining for those reviewers ... So that the rest of us suffer with a buggy game
  • Rdb
    Anyone who thinks you are stuck: just play more games.

I just turned 91 ST at 300 games

I was stuck for more than a week playing evety night...and suddenly gained a lot progress again.
  • MarioBamba
    59 posts Park Captain
    Patch 1.04 still not moving. Every game Marking goes to 28 to 30, sliding 29 to 30. And again and again.

Absurd
  • Rdb
    play more games. It will move again. Ive been there
  • I’m stuck for about 60 games now. My pro is rated 88. Some team members of mine are stuck at 85 and 86. Definetely no progression at all. No word on this topic by EA... it tells.
  • Same issue here I have played over 200 games without growth. Is there anything i can do.
  • FknPitsy
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special

This isn't a solution, mate. Even if that's the case, it shouldn't reflect skills levelling up on the end game screen and then they reset back down after. Stop giving them a pass here. EA have stuffed it up and they're getting away with it.

Every single game I play, my strength goes from 67-69. It does the exact same thing every game. How can that not be a bug? I would actually be fine if it was what you state, but it should be shown somewhere and reflected in the game, instead of giving us the illusion that our stats are being bumped every game.
  • Rdb
    FknPitsy wrote: »

This isn't a solution, mate. Even if that's the case, it shouldn't reflect skills levelling up on the end game screen and then they reset back down after. Stop giving them a pass here. EA have stuffed it up and they're getting away with it.

Every single game I play, my strength goes from 67-69. It does the exact same thing every game. How can that not be a bug? I would actually be fine if it was what you state, but it should be shown somewhere and reflected in the game, instead of giving us the illusion that our stats are being bumped every game.

They just have limited the levelling up. Untill u have a certain amount of games / passes/ goals (like the old accomplishments).

I know its wrong ..It shows the same last thinv that levelled up all the time. u could say thats a bug. bad programming.

But im just saying you are not stuck imo. it just levels up superslow with 1 bit of progress after tons of games. like i said in other topic.
  • elPuma
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2017
    I have played over 400 matches and my CDM still stuck at 89 we should request PES to make a pro club mode so we can all make this switch, I'm so fed up with EA!
  • KeeriWild
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Its not stuck. Its that after a certain point the stats increase slowly. The rate will be faster in beginning and then slows down. Your stats will reach the cap when you play around 1500 games. What's the joy/motivation of maxed out rating after 300 games.

I reached 89 in 200 matches, 90 in 300, 91 in 800 and 92 in 1200. You see the pattern.
  • Cameh
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I'm at 800+ games and still stuck at 88.... My pro hasn't progressed in MONTHS. This is a bug, not a "controlled growth" lads...
    @EA : please do something about it, like someone mentioned before this mode is the only reason I still buy this game, let us enjoy it at least by fixing this. You guys just can't avoid seeing this issue!