Pro clubs pro stuck

For some reason, my pro stopped leveling up, after my pro reached 82 with no skill points, he just stopped progressing, I'm not getting any skill points, and my pro is stuck the way he is, I've played over 15 games this way, and still no progress, it keeps saying I've gained strength, marking, etc, but as soon as the game ends, everything is reset, then shows me that my pro leveled up exactly the same, like 68 strength before game, he would be 70 after the game, then after I play another game, it shows my strength as 68 again leveling up to 70, I'm just stuck, I reset my Xbox, I deleted my online pro information to try and reset my pro, but it didn't work.
Please, please help me

Sorry if I posted this twice, new to this, and really need help.

Comments

• BearSquad
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same issue here
  • agentxyz2
    819 posts Professional
    Same. How do we fix it
  • Rdb
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    same
  • BearSquad
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Actually, when I played in my club there was movement, nudda for drop ins tho
  • Rdb
    its working again for me
  • I'm having the same issue :(
  • Lif3
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Rdb wrote: »
    its working again for me

It's still not working for me. :(
  • Lif3
    8 posts Ball Boy
    BearSquad wrote: »
    Actually, when I played in my club there was movement, nudda for drop ins tho

Tried both, still not progress, and when there is, it just drops back to the same after the game, my pro is literally stuck, not improving at all.
  • Lif3 wrote: »
    For some reason, my pro stopped leveling up, after my pro reached 82 with no skill points, he just stopped progressing, I'm not getting any skill points, and my pro is stuck the way he is, I've played over 15 games this way, and still no progress, it keeps saying I've gained strength, marking, etc, but as soon as the game ends, everything is reset, then shows me that my pro leveled up exactly the same, like 68 strength before game, he would be 70 after the game, then after I play another game, it shows my strength as 68 again leveling up to 70, I'm just stuck, I reset my Xbox, I deleted my online pro information to try and reset my pro, but it didn't work.
    Please, please help me

Sorry if I posted this twice, new to this, and really need help.

Have they still not fixed it yet
  • Hmm same problem with mine and it's strength attribute I notice also
  • I've gone 3 days without my pro going up ... needs sorting out ASAP
  • Lif3
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Still not working for me, please fix this ea, please.
  • Lif3
    8 posts Ball Boy
    My pro's long passing is stuck at 68 as a CAM, that's just ridiculous.
  • No reference to this being fixed in the update
  • Lif3
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Dannyboy11 wrote: »
    No reference to this being fixed in the update

Cause they didn't fix it.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's the same thing every year, they learn nothing. All of their efforts go into FUT the cash cow. Last time this issue came up it took months to sort out.
  • Zammo
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Same for me .. Any resolve?
  • Zammo wrote: »
    Same for me .. Any resolve?

Fat chance mate ... I’ve done a update other day and most of it was to FUT ... not surprising as that’s the game mode that makes them money
  • TeamReaper
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same. Two patches already and no fix. :'(
  • PwnApe
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same problem WHERE IS EA SUPPORT?!
    We cant play if our pros arent growing. Im 89 overall and my strength is stuck going from 69 to 70 for the past 100 matches while lower rated overall pros have 75 to 80 stength and gaining. PATCH AND FIX YOIR BROKEN GAME
  • Same here, PC user, player completely stuck.
  • MarioBamba
    62 posts Park Captain
    Same problem for me and my teammates.

It sucks
  • Same here
  • I’m having the same problem as GK if I played different position the pro goes up, but as a GK I’m stuck at 87, how I can fix that?
  • PwnApe
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Where is EA support?! I would have waited on buying fifa18 if I new it was broken
  • Rdb
    has anyone tried deleting online pro?
  • Davie
    7 posts Ball Boy
    I fix it by jumping in a drop in game then back to a club. seems to fix it as i rated up again
  • Rdb
    I took pictures for 4 matches of the big progress circle: it stayed the same.

Then 4th match i got around 1/5 of the circle with new progress.

My ratings were pretty good 8-9
  • Kuz
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Do the delete your pro trick
  • Lif3
    8 posts Ball Boy
    I tried the delete your pro trick, and it still didn't work.