OP finishing

CAFC TED
107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Is finishing in general OP this year or are goal keepers just shocking? literally any time myself or my opponent get near to goal im confident it's going in, keepers just seem useless but not sure if they are bad or shooting is too OP

Comments

• Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Completely agree. You can score long shots and finish consistently with players that don't have the best shooting stats
  • CAFC TED
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Shane wrote: »
    Completely agree. You can score long shots and finish consistently with players that don't have the best shooting stats

Just when opponent gets a clear shooting op, might as well put the control down, I'm using a 76 rated striker in my team as he's just as effective if not more than like 25k for Timo Werner
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Yeah.

1. GK need fixing.
    2. Player shot error needs increasing.
  • Silent Singer74
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Player changing needs sorting too. It takes too long to select a player. If the game has the a.i on manual and to stand and watch players(one extreme to the other from 17) but I understand why, give us the tools to play the game. As soon as I press player change, change to the right player asap. By the time you do, opposition is gone or they've shot. I don't wanna knock the game yet but it's the simple things that are frustrating. Right stick isn't really the answer when it's close up.
  • Lukaku9
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    Player changing needs sorting too. It takes too long to select a player. If the game has the a.i on manual and to stand and watch players(one extreme to the other from 17) but I understand why, give us the tools to play the game. As soon as I press player change, change to the right player asap. By the time you do, opposition is gone or they've shot. I don't wanna knock the game yet but it's the simple things that are frustrating. Right stick isn't really the answer when it's close up.

This allday. Player switching is awful
  • cboz18
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Normal finishing is OP but my god the amount of times I try a low driven and the player skies the ball over the bar is crazy
  • Striker8881
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    cboz18 wrote: »
    Normal finishing is OP but my god the amount of times I try a low driven and the player skies the ball over the bar is crazy

This.
    Frustrating as hell
  • hjdjydyufu
    7812 posts League Winner

This
  • libertao
    970 posts Professional
    I lined up a finesse shot on the player's right foot from outside the box, but for some reason he hit it with his weak left foot and it flew in down the middle over the keeper. That's when I knew the game will be patched, only a matter of time.
  • Tootrill22
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

This

Good. Some players last year literally all they did. Glad they nerfed it
  • hjdjydyufu
    7812 posts League Winner
    Tootrill22 wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

This

Good. Some players last year literally all they did. Glad they nerfed it

:joy:
  • FifaGeek97
    82 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You can do that in any Fifa its called getting the correct

You can do that in any Fifa. Its all about the correct angles.