The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Packed mertens NIF

Burnie
228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
As title says I packed Mertens and he is a card I want for my team but he is selling at his max bin of 130k so I was going to sell him and buy him back when he drops, and even if he doesnt drop and I have to pay 130k for him I would only have lost 6.5k tax so not much of a risk.

Do you think they may increase his max bin? and he may be more than 130k?

Comments

• BarrowUnited
    1020 posts Professional
    Burnie wrote: »
    As title says I packed Mertens and he is a card I want for my team but he is selling at his max bin of 130k so I was going to sell him and buy him back when he drops, and even if he doesnt drop and I have to pay 130k for him I would only have lost 6.5k tax so not much of a risk.

Tbh I doubt it. The reason he is going for his max bin is because he is only in packs since yesterday. I think best is sell him now for 130k..
  • kamillu_22
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    if he's extinct, yes they might.

Do not forget that NIF mertens just got back in the packs after TOTW1 has ended, which was virtually yesterday 6pm uk time.

I think he will go down in price eventually.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    People will go ham on packs at release so will be more on the market then I reckon
  • Janoe1
    7698 posts League Winner
    Sell
  • Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    Burnie wrote: »

Tbh I doubt it. The reason he is going for his max bin is because he is only in packs since yesterday. I think best is sell him now for 130k..

This. Sell asap.
  • strings79
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell he will drop well below 130k imo I hope so anyway as I want him
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Sell now he will never be as high as he is now
  • DeanoZoff
    4465 posts National Call-Up
    Sell

He will drop more and more over the next day or 2
  • Epik
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    86 is not high enough to hold price.
  • xFATAL
    4891 posts Big Money Move
    Sell. I packed him yesterday as well and sold for 130k. Used that to buy his IF version for 320k(PS) which I'm sure will rise.
  • MPL4
    1651 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just sniped him to use for a few hours then sell, he will drop, but oh my, he is amazing
  • Burnie
    Thanks guys. Im going to sell him when I get home as im still locked out of web app. I will have to try him out for a few game first :smiley:
  • SimenHP
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought him an hour ago and he was extinct, now he is 125K :P
  • Burnie
    I sold him last night for 130k. Theres loads appearing on the market now so hes got to drop within the next couple of weeks