Ousmane Dembele vs Iniaki Williams

razor_ro
403 posts Sunday League Hero
Does Williams give Dembele a run for his money? I have Dembele but I can’t seem to use him right.

31 games played and 9 goals scored :/

Wondering if it’s just me or maybe I should give Iniaki a chance?

I traded in Carrasco for Deulofeu and not regretting it since.

Comments

• razor_ro
    I get the 5 star skills is a big difference but not too concerned about that.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    No
  • JVO1997NL
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    No

• Realist
    3016 posts National Call-Up
    Williams is great. I have him in my team but when I do upgrade it will be for Dembele. Maybe give him a go but Dembele should be better
  • razor_ro
    edited September 2017
    thanks for the info, I wouldn't mind selling him and hoping he goes for much lower in a week or 2

I have cashed out on Carrasco (replaced with Deulofeu) and Suarez (replaced with Muriel) ... i guess why not do it for Dembele but then my squad quality may go down

I was able to qualify for WL with this team on my first try... i usually need a few tries if not all tries to qualify (in 17)...

well, so far I don't feel the hit... and the banks sitting just under 1.1M now :smile: #Road2Messi is becoming a reality....

just waiting for Messi to hit under 900K again #wishful thinking... maybe by Sunday?

vjLALPG.png
  • 0113MB
    910 posts Semi-Pro
    i show players onto there weak foot if I know there one footed watch out for the cut in, with demb you can fake inside, go outside inakis left foot never hit target
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Dembele is amazing
  • razor_ro
    good point, same with Deulofeu, noticed his weak foot sucks, but he's been good otherwise...

I guess I got to get used to Dembele still, he has a different type of animation... maybe I will try another chem style... put sniper on him or even maestro
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    razor_ro wrote: »
    good point, same with Deulofeu, noticed his weak foot sucks, but he's been good otherwise...

I guess I got to get used to Dembele still, he has a different type of animation... maybe I will try another chem style... put sniper on him or even maestro

The different type is what makes him so good. You will see once you get used to it