3 atb

Nathlee123
467 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone having success with these formations this year? I played someone last night who made an absolute boy out of me with it. he was clearly very good but the formation seemed to just stop me dead in my tracks!

Comments

• CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Considering fullbacks are useless in this game, this could be a nice formation. Gonna try it in draft.
  • Nathlee123
    Considering fullbacks are useless in this game, this could be a nice formation. Gonna try it in draft.

Aren't they awful!? Their positioning is non existent and feels like they have lead boots. Only one I've liked so far is kolasinac who has been a complete tank.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Absoeffinglutely. They jog back to their position like they are strikers who don't need to defend. I can't control 5 players at once and put them back manually. The AI is just hilariously bad.
  • Nathlee123
    Yep the AI is woeful. Glad it's not as overpowered but I do feel it's so horrendously stupid at times. Running away from the ball, opening up space on purpose. So annoying
  • JayyThunder
    5028 posts Big Money Move
    3atb's are the best formations in the game...keep quiet about it
  • Decee
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Admittedly I've only played 1 game with 3atb but I really enjoyed it. Won 3 nil. Not having full backs isn't as much as in issue as in previous games as the whole back 3 shift side to side and they don't leave huge gaps between them like in the past.
  • Satch85
    1167 posts Professional
    I've been using 5212 with wingers on always overlaps and loved it so might try a 3 atb tonight, which is the best one?