Which route should I take?

Packed IF Locadia, Alli, Renato Sanches, Barkley, Musa, Keane, Arnautovic, Barkley, Aduriz, Gameiro, & Quaresma after doing all the advanced SBC's.

You guys reckon I should build my WL team with the funds by selling them now. Or wait until Friday/later & hope prices increase for max profit?

I have 70k right now, so I could just build a team with that money for WL as well before prices increase. I also want to leave a good amount to the side so I can invest into safe players for the Mané SBC before prices hike. Thoughts? (on PS4 btw)

Comments

• Any takers?
  • Zhyquron
    2040 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think the price of those players will drop, they're not very rare. So I would sell them now before full relase tomorrow.
  • Zhyquron wrote: »
    I think the price of those players will drop, they're not very rare. So I would sell them now before full relase tomorrow.
    Thanks for the input mate, think I’ll just do that then
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12836 posts Has That Special Something
    Zhyquron wrote: »

My thoughts when I seen the list of players mentioned...keep anything 84+...pack weight is awful at the minute...especially of your not doing the sbc's and just using FP
  • Zhyquron wrote: »

My thoughts when I seen the list of players mentioned...keep anything 84+...pack weight is awful at the minute...especially of your not doing the sbc's and just using FP

Thanks mate, kept Alli for now. Hopefully he hits 60k later tomorrow