The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

"To many requests" ?

Barslund
4644 posts National Call-Up
Hi,

I'm trying to clear out the 600 squat fitness contracts I have in my club, but now I'm getting this error message.

Have I been temporarily banned from trading, by doing nothing but listing stuff?

dHonPDH.png

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    14901 posts World Class
    Yeah that's a market ban usually
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah you will now need a cooling off period
  • Barslund
    That's rubbish :|

I'm only trying to clear out my club...
  • Knowlesdinho
    12372 posts Has That Special Something
    600 squad fitness? You bought a load or have you really opened that many packs?
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    it snot a ban. happened to me, just restart the app
  • Barslund

Packed some but mainly bought for 700 coins and been selling them for 1100.

Should net me around 200k profit when all have sold.
  • Barslund
    edited September 2017
    Napoli9 wrote: »
    it snot a ban. happened to me, just restart the app

Trading on the web app.
    Restarting the computer didn't make any difference.

Funnily enough the "Relist all" works just fine.
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    I know they are trying to eliminate bots, but there has to be a better way.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Barslund wrote: »

Well done. I was considering doing this too. I went for silver players instead.
  • Barslund
    edited September 2017

Thanks, but didn't anticipate a problem with unloading them :neutral:

Went with the investment thesis that fitness contracts bought cheap are better than coins.
  • Knowlesdinho

Went with the investment thesis that fitness contracts bought cheap are better than coins.

Yeah, I do this when certain events are on (black friday, toty etc) and more packs are opened. I've made loads from this method over the years. I decided against doing it at the beginning of FUT because I don't like my coins tied up this early in the game.
  • Knowlesdinho
    BTW it will be a ban and will lift after a while. Just be patient.
  • RadioShaq
    15454 posts Moderator
    mjs4p wrote: »
    I know they are trying to eliminate bots, but there has to be a better way.

It's also so you don't overload the server. Remember when the market was down almost every day?

• Barslund

Yeah, I do this when certain events are on (black friday, toty etc) and more packs are opened. I've made loads from this method over the years. I decided against doing it at the beginning of FUT because I don't like my coins tied up this early in the game.

I'm okay with using lower tier players for the beginning of fifa end then using all my coins for investment - well have 300k in coins, so not all.

By any chance, do you remember how much Hunter cards trade for 1 month into the game?
  • P
    7738 posts League Winner
    Just finished my 24 hr console ban and im banned again already.... just from bidding on like 20 things at a time... it's ridiculous.
  • Knowlesdinho

I'm okay with using lower tier players for the beginning of fifa end then using all my coins for investment - well have 300k in coins, so not all.

By any chance, do you remember how much Hunter cards trade for 1 month into the game?

Never done chem style cards tbh because there's often too much competition. I'm more like a lazy lioness when it comes to trading. I look for that wildebeest with 3 legs, it may not look appetising to others, but it keeps me fat.
  • Barslund

Never done chem style cards tbh because there's often too much competition. I'm more like a lazy lioness when it comes to trading. I look for that wildebeest with 3 legs, it may not look appetising to others, but it keeps me fat.

Understandable, but I'm fairly certain Hunter cards are secure profit in a few weeks time :)
  • Knowlesdinho

Understandable, but I'm fairly certain Hunter cards are secure profit in a few weeks time :)

Yeah they will go extinct more than likely. I've just never bothered with chem styles. I've just checked and you can pick them up for about 3200 coins sniping. If they do go extinct it's easy money.
  • Barslund

Yeah they will go extinct more than likely. I've just never bothered with chem styles. I've just checked and you can pick them up for about 3200 coins sniping. If they do go extinct it's easy money.

Agree, but I bet the profit margin on squat fitness contracts will be higher, unless they increase the price range for Hunter cards - would be a 48% increase. ((5000*0,95)-3200)/3200 = 0,484

Were squat fitness would be something like ((1200*0,95)-700)/700 = 0,629

Squat fitness is just way more work due to the revenue needed to generate the same profit.
  • Knowlesdinho

Agree, but I bet the profit margin on squat fitness contracts will be higher, unless they increase the price range for Hunter cards - would be a 48% increase. ((5000*0,95)-3200)/3200 = 0,484

Were squat fitness would be something like ((1200*0,95)-700)/700 = 0,629

Squat fitness is just way more work due to the revenue needed to generate the same profit.

That's why I try to take control of a section that people may not be as interested in. Last year I had control of a section of players that nobody was bothering with and it made me millions.
  • Campino
    28034 posts Player of the Year
    I've just had a spinning beaver on companion app
  • I also have this problem! What is the problem in announcing many webapp players legally to make a profit? EA Sports does everything for you to spend with FIFA Points