Thoughts on Eric Bailly this year?

Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
He's got medium and high work rates this year can see his value shooting up?

Comments

• Zhyquron
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's a beast.
  • LeeF710
    34 posts Park Captain
    Absolute quality what a beast
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Overpriced, don't mind these two, probably have a bunch of Bailly's on the transfer market.
  • Retro_G wrote: »
    Overpriced, don't mind these two, probably have a bunch of Bailly's on the transfer market.

He is a great defender in game... fast enough to keep up with a lot of strikers and strong enough to muscle them off the ball

Oh and I only have one that I don't wish to sell

• Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Retro_G wrote: »

He is a great defender in game... fast enough to keep up with a lot of strikers and strong enough to muscle them off the ball

Ok mate, no need to state the obvious. This is clearly another hype thread.
  • SkyBlueSteve
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2017

Yes - every thread mentioning a player must be an attempt to drive the price of said player up

OR

Was your comment an attempt to drive the price down?

• opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up

Yes - every thread mentioning a player must be an attempt to drive the price of said player up

Exactly, forumers are so stupid these days...3 forum people can't drive price up or down for one player.