Your impressions so far?

tilen11
4893 posts National Call-Up
I think that the game is too open. You concede a lot and you score a lot. Won the DKT with 25 scored goals and concede 19 and I dont see myself as a bad player. Of course Ill need to adapt like everybody but the way you concede or score is a mistery to me. Players have damn auto rocket missiles instead of legs... Scored and conceded goals from 25y or more while standing still while taking a shot. Honestly didnt even see the ball.
Numeourous times keepers just randomly jump in the air to try and clear the ball and they fail miserably.
Passing feels OK, I mean I am happy that there are no auto interceptions like in 17, still trying to figure out how to get the ball from my opponent with success.

what are your thoughts?

Comments

• Recoba
    3570 posts National Call-Up
    It's fun and challenging.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1281 posts Professional
    My only complaint is the keepers, they're HORRIBLE.

Else i enjoy it.
  • tilen11
    Recoba wrote: »
    It's fun and challenging.

probably how I would put
  • tilen11
    My only complaint is the keepers, they're HORRIBLE.

Else i enjoy it.

They have been horrible for me too
  • CtldChaos
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am still getting used to it, but have been fairly successful so far. Elite 2 in the Squad Battles, DKO Win, etc. but it seems to me that there are plays that are "unstoppable". This is the result of me or my opponent finding a combination of passes in which, even if you read the game, is impossible to switch and position people fast enough to prevent it. Not all goals are this way, but about 1-2 a game seem to be.

The other thing..... is it just me... but the crosses seem way too good. The ball seems to teleport through the defender I have standing right in front of the winger and my 6ft+ defender, who I am controlling and hitting B on, seems to be watching the birds and not the striker jumping over the top of them. I get crossing stank in 17, but this seems a bit much.
  • tilen11
    CtldChaos wrote: »
    I am still getting used to it, but have been fairly successful so far. Elite 2 in the Squad Battles, DKO Win, etc. but it seems to me that there are plays that are "unstoppable". This is the result of me or my opponent finding a combination of passes in which, even if you read the game, is impossible to switch and position people fast enough to prevent it. Not all goals are this way, but about 1-2 a game seem to be.

The other thing..... is it just me... but the crosses seem way too good. The ball seems to teleport through the defender I have standing right in front of the winger and my 6ft+ defender, who I am controlling and hitting B on, seems to be watching the birds and not the striker jumping over the top of them. I get crossing stank in 17, but this seems a bit much.

Just one 1-2 pass with triangle and you will concede. I found that players react very slowly if I control them or AI.