Old but new

Aaron0294
39 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited September 2017
Hi, I used to play pro clubs religiously from FIFA 12 - FIFA 15, haven't played since, (used to be active on here) just wanna know is it worth coming back too? Is there much different and what should I look out for, thanks, sorry if is this the wrong place/topic

Comments

• I would stay well away to be honest. Its terrible, really is bad. Gameplay is some of the worst i've witnessed. The A.I gets worse every year so you HAVE to use an any. Almost every team plays 5 at the back on park the bus.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    You should come back and give it a go, sure you can always just stop again.
  • I SiR MartY I
    16757 posts World Class
    Some things have changed.

Accomplishments are gone, players now grow naturally by playing games and earning XP which increases stats.

Players earn trait points with playing they can spend to focus stats to grow, like more finishing etc

Custom kits and badges

Custom free kick stances and penalty stances

That's about it really, not much else has changed in 7 years of clubs :joy:
  • Aaron0294

Accomplishments are gone, players now grow naturally by playing games and earning XP which increases stats.

Players earn trait points with playing they can spend to focus stats to grow, like more finishing etc

Custom kits and badges

I remember you from the old forums, doesn't really seem worth £50 odd lol, id be debating weather to get it on Xbox pc or ps4, either way I'd need friends to play with lol
  • Aaron0294
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    You should come back and give it a go, sure you can always just stop again.
    That's true but to spend £50 on something that people are saying hasn't changed a lot, I'm not a big fan of ultimate team either.
    ExoA wrote: »
    I would stay well away to be honest. Its terrible, really is bad. Gameplay is some of the worst i've witnessed. The A.I gets worse every year so you HAVE to use an any. Almost every team plays 5 at the back on park the bus.

So still the same as it's always been lol
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    I can only give my experience like everyone else but to me the change in defending has made a significant improvement to the game mode. Now it’s on the individual to do their job and not rely on ai to bail them out.
  • Aaron0294
    I can only give my experience like everyone else but to me the change in defending has made a significant improvement to the game mode. Now it’s on the individual to do their job and not rely on ai to bail them out.

Which console would you say has the bigger potential in Fifa for "making friends" and joining a decent team? By decent I mean not a bunch of annoying kids who scream every little mistake?
  • I SiR MartY I
    16757 posts World Class
    Aaron0294 wrote: »

Custom kits and badges

I remember you from the old forums, doesn't really seem worth £50 odd lol, id be debating weather to get it on Xbox pc or ps4, either way I'd need friends to play with lol

VFL is the site to go to for Xbox or PS4 to find people to play with.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

Which console would you say has the bigger potential in Fifa for "making friends" and joining a decent team? By decent I mean not a bunch of annoying kids who scream every little mistake?

They’re all the same really, avoiding drop in is definitely a must.
  • Have they stopped knob heads with pink afros and GKs running all over the pitch doing stupid f%$king tricks ? I love a game when you get the gamers who actually played football like ya know passing to team mates and stuff, If they aint sorted this out I aint buying it
  • mattiparka
    10412 posts Has That Special Something
    mc_green08 wrote: »
    Have they stopped knob heads with pink afros and GKs running all over the pitch doing stupid f%$king tricks ? I love a game when you get the gamers who actually played football like ya know passing to team mates and stuff, If they aint sorted this out I aint buying it

avoiding drop in is definitely a must.

• Daz2708
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    mc_green08 wrote: »
    Have they stopped knob heads with pink afros and GKs running all over the pitch doing stupid f%$king tricks ? I love a game when you get the gamers who actually played football like ya know passing to team mates and stuff, If they aint sorted this out I aint buying it

Nope still the same! anything online you need to avoid

• WellWornBeast
    2171 posts Fans' Favourite
    I enjoy it
  • Aaron0294
    Anyone looking for a returning player on Xbox? Just looking for some team play and what not?