Every game i play

NellaSAFC92
248 posts Sunday League Hero
Every online match i play is like a rugby score lol. My season so far lost 5-4 won 4-3 drew 3-3 twice and a 7-4 loss. Anyone else also scoring tonnes but leaking just as many?

Comments

• tvrfan
    698 posts Professional
    Nope. After patch defending for me feels like fifa 17. Before patch... Skill was needed
  • NellaSAFC92
    My lowest scoring game is 3-2 haha
  • Game is fine. Defendig is good so far. Shooting is nerfed a bit, GK's are OK.
  • NellaSAFC92
    I love the game. Endless goals and crazy ref decisions
  • Retro_G
    29153 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2017
    I've still only conceded one goal online. Defending is fine, will just take some people more time to adapt.
  • gbshow
    991 posts Professional
    I'd rather crazy score lines rather than last season having 22 shots and losing 1 nil to one shot. This actually happened.
  • NellaSAFC92
    gbshow wrote: »
    I'd rather crazy score lines rather than last season having 22 shots and losing 1 nil to one shot. This actually happened.

Tell me about it. I almost snashed a pad i weekend league with 2+ shots and get beat 1-0
  • Choppers925
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    gbshow wrote: »

I had one of those in the weekend league last season. This guy creamed me after my first shot went in, but at the end of the game he was only up 2-1. Then for some reason he started acting the goat, passing around the back, playing keepy uppy, doing skill moves in the corner, all the while bending my ear on audio.

In injury time I finally managed to steal the ball and if I'm honest, I scored a pretty decent goal on my second shot to tie it at 2. The guy went nuts and then totally went to pot in overtime and I won 5-2 :)
  • QuidoFrontiere
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Every online match i play is like a rugby score lol. My season so far lost 5-4 won 4-3 drew 3-3 twice and a 7-4 loss. Anyone else also scoring tonnes but leaking just as many?

Last online 0:0...
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Played my first Season last night to get promoted to Division 9 (online)... Went 4-0-1.

The scores from my recollection were 5-0, 4-1, 5-1, 2-3 and 3-0 so not too bad on the defensive end. I am getting the hang of it I think. Especially considering I am playing with either my Serie A or Bundesliga squad with no one over 84 and some of those opponents were rolling with their loan cards in the high 80s and low 90s.
  • Rinoa
    997 posts Professional
    I dont get it , would you really enjoy it more playing againt hard AI controlled by CPU and every match 1-0??
  • Rinoa wrote: »
    I dont get it , would you really enjoy it more playing againt hard AI controlled by CPU and every match 1-0??
    There are still other results than 1:0 and 8:4...
  • DoctorJoe19
    1028 posts Professional
    Every game I play, every move I make. I'll be watching you