Game freezing on pause menu

Ofthewelsh
3568 posts National Call-Up
Hey folks, I've just attempted to play a couple of games, but on each occasion, when I've entered the pause screen to make a sub, I've been unable to get out of it. I've had to close the game down. To add salt to the wounds, it won't let me make the subs either. They just keep switching back.
Has anybody else had a similar problem?
Cheers

Comments

• Ofthewelsh
    Nobody else? Crumbs.. I've tried the old hard reset and everything. I guess I'll have to endure EA customer support!
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Welcome to Fifa...Full of bs glitches as usual.
  • Ofthewelsh
    Welcome to Fifa...Full of bs glitches as usual.
    As long as it doesn't take as long to sort as my stuck transfer fiasco of FIFA15.. 60 stuck cards, 5 months to sort!

• P
    7785 posts League Winner
    There was a thread about it I think. I havent had it happen online, so just don't pause it when playing offline :joy:
  • Happens to me everytime in squad battles.
  • Ofthewelsh
    P wrote: »
    There was a thread about it I think. I havent had it happen online, so just don't pause it when playing offline :joy:

Must have missed that thread. I'll have a better look. I know what your saying about pausing, but you don't have a choice when your lightweight cf gets knock out cold by a nasty breeze. Guaranteed it'll be a 5 match foot injury too, just to add insult to injury!
  • People with this issue, when you load up ultimate team, does your single player squads save when they update?