Icon Price/Review/Discussion

Comments

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    9zr0yb.jpg

current team, if anyone needs a review on one of these icons just tell me :)

Maldini pls
  • Pxul_
    7118 posts Big Money Move
    9zr0yb.jpg

Carlos
  • 9zr0yb.jpg

Maldini pls

Ronaldinho at CAM would be great! Whats your experience with him
  • Rob82K
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I saw in my last WL, around 7-8 teams with Henry CM and i'm tempted to substitute my petit with him. Any opinion? Have you tried him there?

Thanks
  • Djkhalid1921
    9260 posts League Winner
    9zr0yb.jpg

Maldini pls

i love my dinhio at cam. play him in this, switch to 4231 ig and put him at LCAM. He does skill moves on his own, you just randomly flick the right stick, i think he's the only one ig with this ability and im glad ea added it!

d9145d98e64342697801fb2ccd775e97.jpg

• SanderFC
    2549 posts Fans' Favourite
    What would be the best chem style for 90 Bergkamp as CAM? Hunter, engine or something else?
  • Rob82K
    Currently playing with the most talented CM of the game, Mr Titi'Henry the beast.
    11-0 so far in the wl.
  • topnik
    923 posts Professional
    SanderFC wrote: »
    What would be the best chem style for 90 Bergkamp as CAM? Hunter, engine or something else?

Go with hunter
  • Yermawfc
    2026 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any reviews for zanetti 88 icon please and thank you
  • topnik
    923 posts Professional
    Yermawfc wrote: »

Not worth it. Commentary "innacurate work by Zanetti" made me sell him.
  • KRANG00
    1609 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looking to get a CB, anyone used 89 Blanc & 88 Rio? If so any reason 1 is better than the other?
  • Jonx88
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect

I liked him solid but unspectacular, very good defensive full back, I think the 92 will be a significant upgrade tho so have been waiting for that
  • Rob82K

A disaster, each time i see zanetti against me i start to play on his side long ball, he did not get one. So it depends if you play WL or high level seasons forget him.
  • Jonx88
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rob82K wrote: »

A disaster, each time i see zanetti against me i start to play on his side long ball, he did not get one. So it depends if you play WL or high level seasons forget him.

bit harsh not many 6 foot + full backs and he is 5" 10, he does have only 48 for jumping tho which probably explains it, regardless you're ot gonna face many high level players playing long balls to their wingers
  • WTFsmirky08
    2970 posts National Call-Up
    topnik wrote: »

Not worth it. Commentary "innacurate work by Zanetti" made me sell him.

This

Plus he isn't worth the money when you can get someone like vrsjalko for peanuts compared IMO
  • chasepluto
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    any difference between 89 blanc and 91 blanc in game? any other defender better than blanc?
  • Tjorvenco
    80 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    crespo 87 now for 430k on market
  • Pxul_
    9zr0yb.jpg

Maldini pls

i love my dinhio at cam. play him in this, switch to 4231 ig and put him at LCAM. He does skill moves on his own, you just randomly flick the right stick, i think he's the only one ig with this ability and im glad ea added it!

Ill give you a tenner If I can play with this team
  • Gooner
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    How much do we think 90 will drop to when his prime comes out?
  • Safehands84
    3085 posts National Call-Up
    Anybody used Prime Shearer?
  • Djkhalid1921
    9260 posts League Winner
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    9zr0yb.jpg

Maldini pls

deal :p
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6314 posts Big Money Move
    Gooner wrote: »

Based on the Maradona SBC, if Gullit has the same sort of requirements i reckon the 90 will crash atleast 500k or maybe more tbh

Same with 94 R9, if the prime is 4mil then 94 will prob crash down about 1.2mil
  • limjitwe
    6294 posts Big Money Move

Based on the Maradona SBC, if Gullit has the same sort of requirements i reckon the 90 will crash atleast 500k or maybe more tbh

94 at 1.2 mio is a steal. I doubt it though.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6314 posts Big Money Move
    limjitwe wrote: »

I said crash down 1.2mil, not crash down to 1.2mil haha, everyone in the game would have him if he was that cheap... i expect his price to hit around 4mil
  • Gooner
    4830 posts National Call-Up

Good i sold him then, saves me some coins that i can afford some other players
  • Pxul_
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    9zr0yb.jpg

Maldini pls

deal :p

I’ll do a jiggly on you
  • ULTIMATEWINGMAN
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    which ones worth doing the sbc for? prime blanc or prime desailly?
  • Safehands84
    3085 posts National Call-Up
    Anybody used Prime Shearer?

PIcked him up for 510. fantastic long shots, bit iffy in the box but link up play good. Play 8’hes got 6 and 3 assist. He played up top in 352 but also 4231 ad had to switch formation quite a few times. I left him on hunter as that’s what he came with but think hawk will be better
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    9zr0yb.jpg

Maldini pls

You ball of sex love me two times
    @Djkhalid1921
  • limjitwe
    6294 posts Big Money Move
    limjitwe wrote: »

I said crash down 1.2mil, not crash down to 1.2mil haha, everyone in the game would have him if he was that cheap... i expect his price to hit around 4mil

Lol. Misread.