Icon Price/Review/Discussion

Comments

• Gooner
    4825 posts National Call-Up
    Gooner wrote: »
    Best position for 90 Gullit in 4-1-2-1-2(2) CM or CAM?
    Have 3,6 mill so hopefully i find a good deal later today

Depends on the rest of the team. If you have a stacked front 3 already you'll get the most out of him at CM but if he's going to be your star player I'd put him at CAM for sure. Either way he's probably the best player on the game.

I have CR7 and red Gabriel Jesus that i play up top with R10 behind them.

I could either keep as it is and use Gullit as RCM or i could play CR7 and R10 as strikers with Gullit behind them. How would you have done?

Probably Gullit CAM tbh then. His best position is CM cause you can take advantage of his defending and physical stats there as well but he won't get involved in the play as much as he will at CAM.

Played 7 games with him in RCM and he managed to score 17 goals. But will take him to CAM should be getting even more out of this unreal player. Cheers man
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

Depends on the rest of the team. If you have a stacked front 3 already you'll get the most out of him at CM but if he's going to be your star player I'd put him at CAM for sure. Either way he's probably the best player on the game.

I could either keep as it is and use Gullit as RCM or i could play CR7 and R10 as strikers with Gullit behind them. How would you have done?

Probably Gullit CAM tbh then. His best position is CM cause you can take advantage of his defending and physical stats there as well but he won't get involved in the play as much as he will at CAM.

Played 7 games with him in RCM and he managed to score 17 goals. But will take him to CAM should be getting even more out of this unreal player. Cheers man

Haha unreal. As I said best player on the game. I'm really tempted to get him back but I have so much fun with 95 Maradona.
  • FORZARDO
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prime Rijkaard or 86 Vieira? Getting Rijkaard would put 400-500k in the bank
  • WTFsmirky08
    2970 posts National Call-Up
    So guys, couple of questions

Do I grab

Prime Petit or Prime Rijkaard ? Both look good, Rijkaard looks better but W/R aren't as good

Prime Rio or Prime Desailly ? Both again look very good, pretty similar TBH
  • number7rocky
    3422 posts National Call-Up
    How is 91 Pele? As St or cam. Will put cam
  • Gooner
    4825 posts National Call-Up

Haha unreal. As I said best player on the game. I'm really tempted to get him back but I have so much fun with 95 Maradona.

You should do it man, you will probably have even more fun with him. So good in everything is just crazy
  • lastfifa
    1493 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is prime Desaily worth price tag? Would be paired with 88 maldini.

Only need 87,84 and icon. All the rest i have in club..
  • eRbz26
    1027 posts Professional

Do I grab

Prime Petit or Prime Rijkaard ? Both look good, Rijkaard looks better but W/R aren't as good

Just get 88 petit.. he's identical to the prime plus he's tradeable.. use remaining coins to fund rijkaard
  • WTFsmirky08
    2970 posts National Call-Up
    eRbz26 wrote: »

Do I grab

Just get 88 petit.. he's identical to the prime plus he's tradeable.. use remaining coins to fund rijkaard

I wanted one or the other really, Rijkaard or Petit, is one much better than the other ?
  • Qon
    909 posts Professional
    Opinions on this squad?
    15eivjb.png
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Qon wrote: »
    Opinions on this squad?
    15eivjb.png

I wouldnt recomend anyone to use Rui Costa somewhere else except as a SBC fooder :joy:
    Anyway, I d recomend a Rui-Petit swap
  • Qon
    909 posts Professional
    murazor wrote: »
    Opinions on this squad?
    15eivjb.png

I wouldnt recomend anyone to use Rui Costa somewhere else except as a SBC fooder :joy:

Thanks. Would like to put Rui Costa into Del Piero but don't have the coins now.
  • BrieMine
    5644 posts Big Money Move
    Opinions on this squad?
    15eivjb.png

How’s Dinho at Lf ?
  • Zhyquron
    2040 posts Fans' Favourite
    Opinions on this squad?
    15eivjb.png

:o :o :o . How can you say that?! 500 matches, 302 goals and 346 assists for me. 85% as CCAM, 15% as RCM.
  • Qon
    909 posts Professional
    BrieMine wrote: »
    Opinions on this squad?
    15eivjb.png

How’s Dinho at Lf ?

Great! Averages a goal and assist every game (90% WL)
  • lastfifa
    1493 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any opinions on prime Puyol?
  • LiamSully
    5583 posts Big Money Move
    lastfifa wrote: »
    Have used the loan, he is a rock if you sit deep but he’s too slow for WL, imo
  • lastfifa
    1493 posts Play-Off Hero
    LiamSully wrote: »
    lastfifa wrote: »
    Have used the loan, he is a rock if you sit deep but he’s too slow for WL, imo

Don't think i will have time in fut 18 to play WL as im never home during weekend...

I have used Sif Mustafi and Otamendi and pace of those was pretty ok as i keep defensive line pretty low.

Was pretty cheap to do as had most cards in club so will try him as i liked him irl. If i don't like, will use him in other icon cb sbc.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Zhyquron wrote: »
    Opinions on this squad?
    15eivjb.png

:o :o :o . How can you say that?! 500 matches, 302 goals and 346 assists for me. 85% as CCAM, 15% as RCM.

He was really bad for me. I didnt like him at all :joy:
  • limjitwe
    5849 posts Big Money Move
    Are all icons dropping in price? Or is it just Ronaldinho? Paid 2.4 just 1.5 weeks ago. Now he’s low 2.2 mio.
  • Astute Asian
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What Chemistry Style do people recommend on Prime Overmars?
  • ItsOnlyAli
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Are all icons dropping in price? Or is it just Ronaldinho? Paid 2.4 just 1.5 weeks ago. Now he’s low 2.2 mio.

All the ones I've been monitoring are dropping which is stopping me buying just yet

Pele 91
    R90
    Ronaldinho 91
    Maradona 91
    Ruud 90

Seem to dropped a little every time I check the prices
  • scirocco727
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ItsOnlyAli wrote: »
    limjitwe wrote: »

All the ones I've been monitoring are dropping which is stopping me buying just yet

Pele 91
    R90
    Ronaldinho 91
    Maradona 91
    Ruud 90

Seem to dropped a little every time I check the prices

The game is dying
  • Tennster10
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is it worth doing prime rio sbc or just buy him?
    Look like sbc is cheaper.
  • Afhald
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Blanc is really good, i recommend to do his sbc.
  • Bigfootisblurry
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    What Chemistry Style do people recommend on Prime Overmars?

Hawk has been excellent for me over the last 500 games.
  • Tennster10
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    Afhald wrote: »

I have 89 Blanc and 88 Rijkaard so i though i upgrade Rijkaard first to either maldini or Ferdinand?
  • Sandell85
    7494 posts League Winner
    Afhald wrote: »

Isnt Blanc pretty cheap? If you have a untradeable icon he will only cost 350k?
  • 9zr0yb.jpg

current team, if anyone needs a review on one of these icons just tell me :)
  • rnmays1
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    9zr0yb.jpg

current team, if anyone needs a review on one of these icons just tell me :)

Viera, matthaus and ronaldinho if you don't mind