Icon Price/Review/Discussion

Comments

  • Yangster1984
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    SBC Henry for 2m before packs? (That's everything added up including the icons) Have a few untradeables such as red Iniesta isco and eoe Pirlo. Plus saved money with the icons. Overmars 200k Schmeichel 250k and Deco 410k. All after packs. Would leave me 215k and players such as IF Son, 88 Vieira. Red Fernandinho, Red Goretska, Red Alessandrini, Sbc Koscielny and sbc rose, Bailly Valencia etc.. Plus an 87 Bergkamp I will sell Thursday. So 700k to improve team plus whatever i get back in packs. 100k at worst? Will wait to Thursday but what's everyone's opinion?

    U need to ask the whole world for opinions? Considering you are an arsenal fan and Henry is the all time top scorer for the gunners. Are u sure u are a arsenal fan if u still need multiple threads of people to give u affirmation
  • number7rocky
    4324 posts National Call-Up
    SBC Henry for 2m before packs? (That's everything added up including the icons) Have a few untradeables such as red Iniesta isco and eoe Pirlo. Plus saved money with the icons. Overmars 200k Schmeichel 250k and Deco 410k. All after packs. Would leave me 215k and players such as IF Son, 88 Vieira. Red Fernandinho, Red Goretska, Red Alessandrini, Sbc Koscielny and sbc rose, Bailly Valencia etc.. Plus an 87 Bergkamp I will sell Thursday. So 700k to improve team plus whatever i get back in packs. 100k at worst? Will wait to Thursday but what's everyone's opinion?

    U need to ask the whole world for opinions? Considering you are an arsenal fan and Henry is the all time top scorer for the gunners. Are u sure u are a arsenal fan if u still need multiple threads of people to give u affirmation

    2m is still alot of coins and this is the ICON thread. Posting a separate thread and then also asking in here is hardly loads of threads, only 2. Some people will read this and not the other thread. Don't be an **** :wink:
  • SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    Played a few divisions games yesterday and I have to say, 87 ADP is fantastic, one of the best players I've used this year. Think he missed one chance in 7 games.

    Complements prime Henry brilliantly.
  • Yangster1984
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    SBC Henry for 2m before packs? (That's everything added up including the icons) Have a few untradeables such as red Iniesta isco and eoe Pirlo. Plus saved money with the icons. Overmars 200k Schmeichel 250k and Deco 410k. All after packs. Would leave me 215k and players such as IF Son, 88 Vieira. Red Fernandinho, Red Goretska, Red Alessandrini, Sbc Koscielny and sbc rose, Bailly Valencia etc.. Plus an 87 Bergkamp I will sell Thursday. So 700k to improve team plus whatever i get back in packs. 100k at worst? Will wait to Thursday but what's everyone's opinion?

    U need to ask the whole world for opinions? Considering you are an arsenal fan and Henry is the all time top scorer for the gunners. Are u sure u are a arsenal fan if u still need multiple threads of people to give u affirmation

    2m is still alot of coins and this is the ICON thread. Posting a separate thread and then also asking in here is hardly loads of threads, only 2. Some people will read this and not the other thread. Don't be an **** :wink:

    Then let me answer u. Prime Henry is brilliant if u are decent in this game. I'm a gooner as well and have prime Henry and 88 Vieira in my team just waiting for prime bergkamp to drop. 2 million is alot for virtual coins but buys u nothing in the real world, I have not brought any fps but just traded my way to this. It can be done in this edition of fifa. So don't worry bout it and just do it.
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    SBC Henry for 2m before packs? (That's everything added up including the icons) Have a few untradeables such as red Iniesta isco and eoe Pirlo. Plus saved money with the icons. Overmars 200k Schmeichel 250k and Deco 410k. All after packs. Would leave me 215k and players such as IF Son, 88 Vieira. Red Fernandinho, Red Goretska, Red Alessandrini, Sbc Koscielny and sbc rose, Bailly Valencia etc.. Plus an 87 Bergkamp I will sell Thursday. So 700k to improve team plus whatever i get back in packs. 100k at worst? Will wait to Thursday but what's everyone's opinion?

    Look at it this way Game only have 10 month left. I stop worry about coins and it much more enjoyable. I sold my icons at lowest price but i also pick up my Pele at lowest price too so its ok. He’s so much fun to used.
    You can build the coins back up but you can’t buy the time you enjoy using your favorite player.
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2199 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just bought baby Crespo, let's see what all the fuss is about.
  • Estaban
    1025 posts Professional
    What’s your plan if maybe Pele or Ronaldo drops today. Do you sell R94 right away?
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    Estaban wrote: »
    What’s your plan if maybe Pele or Ronaldo drops today. Do you sell R94 right away?

    Yeah and it won’t be today...check what happened with Henry when TOTGS ST CR7 was released. I sold up a while ago.
  • Notts
    3177 posts National Call-Up
    Anybody used Prime Hagi at CM?
  • You guys think SBC Prime Okocha will be same price as Rui Costa?
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    How is 89 Ronaldinho?

    Just sold mines after 200+ games

    Game changer. 4 Star weak food is underrated. Scores and creates plenty goals just stamina lacks but rarely subbed. 5 Star skills kills teams

    @Sykesy Good to hear! I really want to try him out as he was one of my favorite players growing up, but afraid to pay the huge price tag. You reckon he is worth those coins or are there better options around?
  • Estaban
    1025 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Estaban wrote: »
    What’s your plan if maybe Pele or Ronaldo drops today. Do you sell R94 right away?

    Yeah and it won’t be today...check what happened with Henry when TOTGS ST CR7 was released. I sold up a while ago.

    Henry took a 25% dip but with a position change? At this rate I don’t think he drops until March though. Maybe Pele today or Maradona.
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    Estaban wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Estaban wrote: »
    What’s your plan if maybe Pele or Ronaldo drops today. Do you sell R94 right away?

    Yeah and it won’t be today...check what happened with Henry when TOTGS ST CR7 was released. I sold up a while ago.

    Henry took a 25% dip but with a position change? At this rate I don’t think he drops until March though. Maybe Pele today or Maradona.

    Pretty sure we’re not getting any icons today. Any big new card will push R94 down.
  • Mathew1606
    2125 posts Fans' Favourite
    i just did the carlos sbc,

    one of my favourite players only cost 500k as had players in the club.
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    Mathew1606 wrote: »
    i just did the carlos sbc,

    one of my favourite players only cost 500k as had players in the club.

    Let me know how he is...I can’t bring myself to drop 500k + opportunity cost on an untradeable this close to Thursday and also the upcoming TOTY release. He looks like an animal though :+1:
  • Mathew1606
    2125 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mathew1606 wrote: »
    i just did the carlos sbc,

    one of my favourite players only cost 500k as had players in the club.

    Let me know how he is...I can’t bring myself to drop 500k + opportunity cost on an untradeable this close to Thursday and also the upcoming TOTY release. He looks like an animal though :+1:

    i know i pondered doing it for ages! i loved watching him for brazil and madrid so nostalgia played a part as well as his card looking amazing

    only untradeable i have done and most likely the only one i will do unless prices drop hard
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    87 crespo - had similar feeling with him. Agree about the animation. Probabl
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Estaban wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Estaban wrote: »
    What’s your plan if maybe Pele or Ronaldo drops today. Do you sell R94 right away?

    Yeah and it won’t be today...check what happened with Henry when TOTGS ST CR7 was released. I sold up a while ago.

    Henry took a 25% dip but with a position change? At this rate I don’t think he drops until March though. Maybe Pele today or Maradona.

    Pretty sure we’re not getting any icons today. Any big new card will push R94 down.
    You think so? I strongly believe someone is price fixing R9 94, and 90 Gullit
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    krappen07 wrote: »
    87 crespo - had similar feeling with him. Agree about the animation. Probabl
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Estaban wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Estaban wrote: »
    What’s your plan if maybe Pele or Ronaldo drops today. Do you sell R94 right away?

    Yeah and it won’t be today...check what happened with Henry when TOTGS ST CR7 was released. I sold up a while ago.

    Henry took a 25% dip but with a position change? At this rate I don’t think he drops until March though. Maybe Pele today or Maradona.

    Pretty sure we’re not getting any icons today. Any big new card will push R94 down.
    You think so? I strongly believe someone is price fixing R9 94, and 90 Gullit

    Nope, there’s not one person trying to pricefix either. There’s a few people with more than one of each though >:)

    It’ll fail just like at the beginning of TOTGS.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    87 crespo - had similar feeling with him. Agree about the animation. Probabl
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Estaban wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Estaban wrote: »
    What’s your plan if maybe Pele or Ronaldo drops today. Do you sell R94 right away?

    Yeah and it won’t be today...check what happened with Henry when TOTGS ST CR7 was released. I sold up a while ago.

    Henry took a 25% dip but with a position change? At this rate I don’t think he drops until March though. Maybe Pele today or Maradona.

    Pretty sure we’re not getting any icons today. Any big new card will push R94 down.
    You think so? I strongly believe someone is price fixing R9 94, and 90 Gullit

    Nope, there’s not one person trying to pricefix either. There’s a few people with more than one of each though >:)

    It’ll fail just like at the beginning of TOTGS.

    U one of them bro? ;)
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    krappen07 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    87 crespo - had similar feeling with him. Agree about the animation. Probabl
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Estaban wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Estaban wrote: »
    What’s your plan if maybe Pele or Ronaldo drops today. Do you sell R94 right away?

    Yeah and it won’t be today...check what happened with Henry when TOTGS ST CR7 was released. I sold up a while ago.

    Henry took a 25% dip but with a position change? At this rate I don’t think he drops until March though. Maybe Pele today or Maradona.

    Pretty sure we’re not getting any icons today. Any big new card will push R94 down.
    You think so? I strongly believe someone is price fixing R9 94, and 90 Gullit

    Nope, there’s not one person trying to pricefix either. There’s a few people with more than one of each though >:)

    It’ll fail just like at the beginning of TOTGS.

    U one of them bro? ;)

    Nope, sold up and awaiting the chaos o:)
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6377 posts Big Money Move
    Got a stupid amount of money invested into the Prime SBC's on the 28th so i pray EA actually release a big one and i should make a killing, aswell as hopefully completing myself a Prime Pele if it comes out
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    Guys How big of a upgrade from 85 Blanc to 88 viera ?
    Thanks
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    Guys How big of a upgrade from 85 Blanc to 88 viera ?
    Thanks

    10000%
  • 91 Maradona is right up there with 91 Ronaldinho as the most fun card to use for me

    Let me know how you find Overmars @ha032742 I got the best out of him from LCAM & LF
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    91 Maradona is right up there with 91 Ronaldinho as the most fun card to use for me

    Let me know how you find Overmars @ha032742 I got the best out of him from LCAM & LF

    He’s been great so far but using I’m RCAM due to using IF Alessandrini/Bale LCAM...bonus of the 5* WF I suppose B)

    Also I preferred 95 Maradona @Gary3022
  • ha032742 wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    91 Maradona is right up there with 91 Ronaldinho as the most fun card to use for me

    Let me know how you find Overmars @ha032742 I got the best out of him from LCAM & LF

    He’s been great so far but using I’m RCAM due to using IF Alessandrini/Bale LCAM...bonus of the 5* WF I suppose B)

    Also I preferred 95 Maradona @Gary3022

    Using him at wide CAM so need all the stamina i can get lol. Haven’t used the 95 in months, might go pick him up when Ronaldinho doesn’t drop this week but even the 91 is struggling to last 90 minutes
  • Rolls-reus96
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero
    How's R90 compared to CR7? I want one of those but i can't decide :D
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    How's R90 compared to CR7? I want one of those but i can't decide :D

    CR7 is more effective imo.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    How's R90 compared to CR7? I want one of those but i can't decide :D

    Played with both with them in same team past WL, both at ST. They both equally had their moments and could decide games.

    Both good in air, r90 slightly more responsive and faster, better dribbling imo. R90 shooting out of this world, shoot from anywhere, his shot power and accuracy insane.

    R90 more fun to use, but cr7 is cheaper.
  • Rolls-reus96
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks guys, i'll try CR7 first :)
Sign In or Register to comment.