Icon Price/Review/Discussion

Comments

  • S12
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    smcali23 wrote: »
    S12 wrote: »
    smcali23 wrote: »
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Can you even send them to people once you’ve redeemed them yourself?

    I've seen a lot of people gift the transfer lists. Not sure how it works but I know it does.

    Check if you got it, it says on my screen, that one of them got gifted
    Edit: Think I can gift you the one you haven't purchased yourself.

    I don't think it worked. But you're an absolute gent for trying. I appreciate it. Qq Did you just send me a friend request? If so, my best mates are Danish. Good people. The one I don't have is the final one for 30 transfers. But no worries, really appreciate you taking the time.

    Ah sorry, I gifted the one with 30 transfer, and it did say something like "your friend will get it next time he opens fifa bla bla", and now it says "We cannot send this gift, try again later"...
    I am Crocco-Oma7 on PSN and danish(also why my English is lacking a bit), I'll give it a try tomorrow when I'm online!
  • smcali23
    1226 posts Professional
    S12 wrote: »
    smcali23 wrote: »
    S12 wrote: »
    smcali23 wrote: »
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Can you even send them to people once you’ve redeemed them yourself?

    I've seen a lot of people gift the transfer lists. Not sure how it works but I know it does.

    Check if you got it, it says on my screen, that one of them got gifted
    Edit: Think I can gift you the one you haven't purchased yourself.

    I don't think it worked. But you're an absolute gent for trying. I appreciate it. Qq Did you just send me a friend request? If so, my best mates are Danish. Good people. The one I don't have is the final one for 30 transfers. But no worries, really appreciate you taking the time.

    Ah sorry, I gifted the one with 30 transfer, and it did say something like "your friend will get it next time he opens fifa bla bla", and now it says "We cannot send this gift, try again later"...
    I am Crocco-Oma7 on PSN and danish(also why my English is lacking a bit), I'll give it a try tomorrow when I'm online!

    Cheers mate! Appreciate it a lot. This community
    Rocks.
  • smcali23
    1226 posts Professional
    smcali23 wrote: »
    S12 wrote: »
    smcali23 wrote: »
    S12 wrote: »
    smcali23 wrote: »
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Can you even send them to people once you’ve redeemed them yourself?

    I've seen a lot of people gift the transfer lists. Not sure how it works but I know it does.

    Check if you got it, it says on my screen, that one of them got gifted
    Edit: Think I can gift you the one you haven't purchased yourself.

    I don't think it worked. But you're an absolute gent for trying. I appreciate it. Qq Did you just send me a friend request? If so, my best mates are Danish. Good people. The one I don't have is the final one for 30 transfers. But no worries, really appreciate you taking the time.

    Ah sorry, I gifted the one with 30 transfer, and it did say something like "your friend will get it next time he opens fifa bla bla", and now it says "We cannot send this gift, try again later"...
    I am Crocco-Oma7 on PSN and danish(also why my English is lacking a bit), I'll give it a try tomorrow when I'm online!

    Cheers mate! Appreciate it a lot. This community
    Rocks.

    Mate, it went through. You're the best. Seriously. Thanks a million. Not sure if you can give kudos on this forum as I'm new but let me know and it's yours (I know that's nothing in exchange but if there's something else I can gift let need know).

  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    S12 wrote: »
    murazor wrote: »
    murazor wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    murazor wrote: »
    Someone please send me his id so I can add him to send me as a gift transfer increase item from catalog please :* I m level 1 :joy:
    @ha032742 be a nice guy <3

    Add me: Sandell85

    Added you

    Anyone else? because Sandell cant send me nothing. Its a glitch or something..

    I'm over level 50, i can give it a try if you want :smile:

    It worked eventually. Thank you very much :*
  • bloody-fouad
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    smcali23 wrote: »
    I'd love those extra transfers if anyone's feeling generous! Xoxoxo seany2903. Love you all and I'll give you every tip I've got.

    By the way... Not trying to hijack the man above. Obviously he comes first

    Ps id
  • S12
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @smcali23 @murazor nice, happy we can help each other!
    But On topic again, someone who's tried both Ferdinand and Desailly at CB? Is it worth the price difference till players like Boateng, Bailly etc?
  • Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who’s the best icon cb got a budget of 750k could stretch it to though 850k if needed
  • freakjas
    5650 posts Big Money Move
    Swissy wrote: »
    Who’s the best icon cb got a budget of 750k could stretch it to though 850k if needed

    Got 88 nests for 450k the other day and he’s been pretty decent, wins every tackle.
  • Estaban
    1025 posts Professional
    Got the Prime Henry definitely way better than the 90 but he doesn’t feel game changing like baby Pele, R94 or Maradona (who would be amazing with extra stamina)
  • topnik
    923 posts Professional
    freakjas wrote: »
    Swissy wrote: »
    Who’s the best icon cb got a budget of 750k could stretch it to though 850k if needed

    Got 88 nests for 450k the other day and he’s been pretty decent, wins every tackle.

    89 Blanc. Best CB I've ever used
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    topnik wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Swissy wrote: »
    Who’s the best icon cb got a budget of 750k could stretch it to though 850k if needed

    Got 88 nests for 450k the other day and he’s been pretty decent, wins every tackle.

    89 Blanc. Best CB I've ever used

    Can’t decide if I want blanc as cb or cdm

    Desailly would be cb or cdm depending on the blanc choice.
  • The Dinho dream looks to be pretty much dead for tomorrow then, think i’ll just sell my cards tonight and take the profit :/
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    The Dinho dream looks to be pretty much dead for tomorrow then, think i’ll just sell my cards tonight and take the profit :/

    Welcome to the Pele dream!
  • ha032742
    35019 posts Moderator
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    The Dinho dream looks to be pretty much dead for tomorrow then, think i’ll just sell my cards tonight and take the profit :/

    Welcome to the Pele dream!

    Not that interested in him :/ :'(
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    The Dinho dream looks to be pretty much dead for tomorrow then, think i’ll just sell my cards tonight and take the profit :/

    Welcome to the Pele dream!

    Not that interested in him :/ :'(

    You disgust me :trollface:
  • ha032742
    35019 posts Moderator
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    The Dinho dream looks to be pretty much dead for tomorrow then, think i’ll just sell my cards tonight and take the profit :/

    Welcome to the Pele dream!

    Not that interested in him :/ :'(

    You disgust me :trollface:

    If only he was 6ft and didn’t get bowled over by a lot of CBs...sigh.
  • Gary3022 wrote: »
    The Dinho dream looks to be pretty much dead for tomorrow then, think i’ll just sell my cards tonight and take the profit :/

    Welcome to the Pele dream!

    Yea not really interested either, gonna set my sights on R94 i think
  • ha032742
    35019 posts Moderator
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    The Dinho dream looks to be pretty much dead for tomorrow then, think i’ll just sell my cards tonight and take the profit :/

    Welcome to the Pele dream!

    Yea not really interested either, gonna set my sights on R94 i think

    How close are you to him now?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2017
    ha032742 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    The Dinho dream looks to be pretty much dead for tomorrow then, think i’ll just sell my cards tonight and take the profit :/

    Welcome to the Pele dream!

    Not that interested in him :/ :'(

    You disgust me :trollface:

    If only he was 6ft and didn’t get bowled over by a lot of CBs...sigh.

    This is true but i'd play him at CAM and replace my Prime ADP because i just can't stand his awful workrates anymore...
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    The Dinho dream looks to be pretty much dead for tomorrow then, think i’ll just sell my cards tonight and take the profit :/

    Welcome to the Pele dream!

    Yea not really interested either, gonna set my sights on R94 i think

    Had R94 like 3 times now and he just never seems to impress me all that much, problem is i think you need an insane team around him to be effective because everyone just plays PTB lol
  • ha032742 wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    The Dinho dream looks to be pretty much dead for tomorrow then, think i’ll just sell my cards tonight and take the profit :/

    Welcome to the Pele dream!

    Yea not really interested either, gonna set my sights on R94 i think

    How close are you to him now?

    Probably still 1.5m or so away from him :(

    Could be a bit closer if i risk some of my investments, or if my rewards pay out tomorrow
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    There was a 87 Desailly for 375k on market :joy: was there for like 5 seconds. Too bad I m too poor :joy:
  • Denisianes
    8062 posts League Winner
    murazor wrote: »
    There was a 87 Desailly for 375k on market :joy: was there for like 5 seconds. Too bad I m too poor :joy:

    It's good that your cousin shares such information with you, but why are you even searching for him without having coins?
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2017
    ha032742 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    The Dinho dream looks to be pretty much dead for tomorrow then, think i’ll just sell my cards tonight and take the profit :/

    Welcome to the Pele dream!

    Not that interested in him :/ :'(

    You disgust me :trollface:

    If only he was 6ft and didn’t get bowled over by a lot of CBs...sigh.

    This is true but i'd play him at CAM and replace my Prime ADP because i just can't stand his awful workrates anymore...
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    The Dinho dream looks to be pretty much dead for tomorrow then, think i’ll just sell my cards tonight and take the profit :/

    Welcome to the Pele dream!

    Yea not really interested either, gonna set my sights on R94 i think

    Had R94 like 3 times now and he just never seems to impress me all that much, problem is i think you need an insane team around him to be effective because everyone just plays PTB lol

    Don’t really struggle with PTB this year, don’t think it’s nearly as bad as it was last year
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Denisianes wrote: »
    murazor wrote: »
    There was a 87 Desailly for 375k on market :joy: was there for like 5 seconds. Too bad I m too poor :joy:

    It's good that your cousin shares such information with you, but why are you even searching for him without having coins?

    wanted to see who is the cheapest icon, set the max price at 420 and appeared him and another icon, Pires I think :joy:
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How much do you guys expect the following Prime Icon SBC's to roughly cost?

    Prime Maldini
    Prime Vieira
    Prime Gullit
    Prime Matthaus
    Prime Desailly
  • Any reviews of 88 Overmars?
  • fifaplayerbol
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2017
    Picked up 91 Yashin just now for 451k, reckon I should sell for 480/490k? or hold out till icon SBCS
  • Fuego wrote: »
    How much do you guys expect the following Prime Icon SBC's to roughly cost?

    Prime Maldini
    Prime Vieira
    Prime Gullit
    Prime Matthaus
    Prime Desailly

    2m
    2.5m
    4m
    2.5m
    1.5m
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    If the Prime Gullit SBC is 4m I'll probably get him tbh.
  • hoofheartd
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tphealy wrote: »
    Picked up 91 Yashin just now for 451k, reckon I should sell for 480/490k? or hold out till icon SBCS

    I think there are better investment opportunities than flipping Icons for 5k profit?
Sign In or Register to comment.