Icon Price/Review/Discussion

Comments

• Bigfootisblurry
    1074 posts Professional
    I'm on the brink of finishing the Rui Costa SBC so I'll sell Bergkamp, even though it'll be for a hefty loss. Are there any icons people would recommend in the 400-500k range? Any position other than ST, CAM and LM really.
  • YellowKicks
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Currently using 85 Crespo, he's good but hits the woodwork A LOT and doesn't really seem that special. Worth swapping for 86 Larsson? I play a very quick passing style.
  • Zhyquron
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm on the brink of finishing the Rui Costa SBC so I'll sell Bergkamp, even though it'll be for a hefty loss. Are there any icons people would recommend in the 400-500k range? Any position other than ST, CAM and LM really.

Baby Maldini is solid at CB.
  • Gooner
    4751 posts National Call-Up
    Is it worth to pick up a central icon for under 500k in expectation for icon sbc's on thursday?
  • ha032742
    31740 posts Moderator
    Gooner wrote: »
    Is it worth to pick up a central icon for under 500k in expectation for icon sbc's on thursday?

I think everyone is doing that though so return won’t be as good as people think. Only buy if you’re planning to use them in a SBC.
  • Gooner
    4751 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Gooner wrote: »

I think everyone is doing that though so return won’t be as good as people think. Only buy if you’re planning to use them in a SBC.

Will use it in a sbc, if its one of Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Gullit, Pele ;)
  • Estaban wrote: »
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    Guys i am thinking about selling maldini LB , 91 Mattaus bale cresspo that should land me around 3 mil.
    Should i got for pele, ronaldinho or R90 ? I play 442 will pair with Aguro

Pele all day. But I hope you have a good balance. That’s a lot to give up. (Coming from personal experience selling the farm for R94)

Thx mate got him and he’s amazing!
    This is my team now
    Nif De Gea
    Sandro Rijgaard Bailly nif Vanlencia
    Overmars Naingglan 86 Blanc Mkhitaryan
    Pele Aguero

Only thing is i feel i like have too many small players but feel very balance than before thou.
  • Estaban
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    Balance is key! Height is important. Personally I rate Goretzka higher than Nain, would be my only change for the pricing you have.
  • ha032742 wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    4 icons, couple high rated IFs and loads of 90-86 NIFs ready to go

Ronaldinho on Thursday, DO IT EA

Probably will be the week after tbh

Guess i’ll just hold on to my cards if that’s the case but the Thursday before Christmas made more sense in my head than the Thursday after Christmas lol

And for the running PKs don’t you just start the run up with the left stick then you can use R2 to start running
  • ha032742
    31740 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017

Guess i’ll just hold on to my cards if that’s the case but the Thursday before Christmas made more sense in my head than the Thursday after Christmas lol

And for the running PKs don’t you just start the run up with the left stick then you can use R2 to start running

Maybe this week...just think EA will wait till a few days after Christmas to get people to spend the money they got from presents etc. but could be either.

Maybe this week...just think EA will wait till a few days after Christmas to get people to spend the money they got from presents etc. but could be either.

Or both
  • Estaban
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2017
    If I didn’t care for 90 Henry will the 93 be too similar?
    Post edited by Estaban on
  • Bigfootisblurry
    1074 posts Professional

Or both

I'm guessing both. I really hope we see something to bump prices a little, my icons are haemorrhaging value right now.
    It actually hurts me to admit that halfway through this weeks WL i decided to drop majority of my icons except Petit/Ferdinand and i'm actually doing better in the WL somehow.

I know obviously i played different opponents and all that jazz but i don't understand whats going on seriously i re bought R94 this morning and he's only actually managed to score 10 in 10 with 7 assists

Considering he was absolutely nuts when i first used him i'm really disappointed, I've relisted him and have been using the Henry Loan that i've saved for ages and decided to rock him for a bit and in 15 games hes scored 25 goals and 13 assists, tempted to pick his prime card up instead (not the sbc)

Everyone goes ultra D when they see R94 but don’t do that against CR7 as he’s more common place I found.

Yeah i think this is part of the problem, as soon as anyone sees a couple of expensive icons they go ultra d or ptb and just counter attack, what did you think of Henry when you had him? i'm loving his loan atm.. he's single handedly won me 3 games now

I once wrote here or if i didnt write it my bad. Prime henry one of the best st if not the best. But currently rocking with potm salah and the guy is suprisingly 2nd best st for me
  • bloody-fouad
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm Using 91 MVB and he is doing great for me,only down side is he get bullied too easy,but heard Kluivert and Crespo are better?
  • torakun
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm Using 91 MVB and he is doing great for me,only down side is he get bullied too easy,but heard Kluivert and Crespo are better?

Kluivert is certainly better, but 86 Larsson is decent if you want to learn to use him.

• Nicku32
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sold up and did the Prime Henry on Sunday. He has 43 goals in 20 appearances. GOAT.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Someone please send me his id so I can add him to send me as a gift transfer increase item from catalog please :* I m level 1 :joy:
    @ha032742 be a nice guy <3
  • Sandell85
    7338 posts Big Money Move
    murazor wrote: »
    Someone please send me his id so I can add him to send me as a gift transfer increase item from catalog please :* I m level 1 :joy:

Add me: Sandell85
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Sandell85 wrote: »

Added you
  • Bigfootisblurry
    1074 posts Professional
    Just sold 87 Bergkamp for more than 100k over his lowest BIN at the first time of asking. How I broke even on that after buying just before his price collapsed I'll never know.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner

Added you

Anyone else? because Sandell cant send me nothing. Its a glitch or something..
  • ha032742
    31740 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    @murazor Ahem
    Post edited by ha032742 on
  • S12
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park

Added you

Anyone else? because Sandell cant send me nothing. Its a glitch or something..

I'm over level 50, i can give it a try if you want :smile:
  • smcali23
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2017
    I'd love those extra transfers if anyone's feeling generous! Xoxoxo seany2903. Love you all and I'll give you every tip I've got.

By the way... Not trying to hijack the man above. Obviously he comes first
  • S12
    I don't know if its possible to gift it to more than one. But i'm pretty sure i have 100-200k EA points so anyone who needs the help hmu :smile:
  • LiamSully
    4720 posts Big Money Move
    Can you even send them to people once you’ve redeemed them yourself?
  • smcali23
    LiamSully wrote: »

I've seen a lot of people gift the transfer lists. Not sure how it works but I know it does.

• S12
    edited December 2017
    smcali23 wrote: »

I've seen a lot of people gift the transfer lists. Not sure how it works but I know it does.

Check if you got it, it says on my screen, that one of them got gifted
    Edit: Think I can gift you the one you haven't purchased yourself.
  • smcali23
    S12 wrote: »
    smcali23 wrote: »

Check if you got it, it says on my screen, that one of them got gifted
    Edit: Think I can gift you the one you haven't purchased yourself.

I don't think it worked. But you're an absolute gent for trying. I appreciate it. Qq Did you just send me a friend request? If so, my best mates are Danish. Good people. The one I don't have is the final one for 30 transfers. But no worries, really appreciate you taking the time.