Icon Price/Review/Discussion

Comments

• limjitwe
    4652 posts National Call-Up
    Guys. I’m gonna take the dive to do Petit as I found him to be amazing when I came up against him. (Plus I can’t afford him by spending about 650k)

Sorry for the long winded questions.

I would probably be setting up a 4312 or 41212(2)

Which chem should I put him on? Which side of the 3?

Also which 3 man midfield should he be paired with? I was thinking Kante and someone else.

TOTGS KIMMICH - SIF Mustafi - Luiz - IF Telles
    ? — ? — ?
    Eriksen
    OTW Morata - PTG Jesus
  • Rob82K
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It is more likely i would sell the ps4 rather then Gullit on this game, till prime gullit come of course :)
  • Mc
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t worry gullit will be a lot cheaper after Christmas. Everyone will sell up in the hunt for Toty players. And if they bring out these ‘hidden’ icons then they’ll be the new kids on the blocks everyone wants.
  • jpsblue
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rob82K wrote: »
    It is more likely i would sell the ps4 rather then Gullit on this game, till prime gullit come of course :)
    Used him for three WL's far (90 version). I read amazing hints everywhere but my god he is such a dominant force. The amount of times he has bulldozed his way through defences is amazing. Low driven shots from acute angles with so much power. And my favourite being how good he is in the air, considering I pump crosses in with Alaba and Kimmich (have had every version for far)

I'll no way ever be able to afford his prime SBC when it comes out but he will be my CAM for the rest of the game. I move him upfront too when I make a striker sub
  • Mc
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Used him for three WL's far (90 version). I read amazing hints everywhere but my god he is such a dominant force. The amount of times he has bulldozed his way through defences is amazing. Low driven shots from acute angles with so much power. And my favourite being how good he is in the air, considering I pump crosses in with Alaba and Kimmich (have had every version for far)

I'll no way ever be able to afford his prime SBC when it comes out but he will be my CAM for the rest of the game. I move him upfront too when I make a striker sub

The 90 will drop in price when the prime comes out. Also it’ll be tricky for ea to make the SBC cost 4m+.
  • miri
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mc wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »

The 90 will drop in price when the prime comes out. Also it’ll be tricky for ea to make the SBC cost 4m+.

Yeah this is my thought too. I don't see how they make the SBCs for Pele/Ronaldo/Ronaldinho/Gullit for example an 'accurate' price based on the prices of their currently available cards while also making them possible to complete by more than 0.01% of the playerbase.
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    Completed my goal before Christmas, see you all in 2018 and hope you all have a great Christmas!

88e400467e1e2361dffd005ee7d08df4.png

• Bigfootisblurry
    1074 posts Professional
    Urgh, I know its all relative but to see Kluivert down 25% on what I paid for him is a pain, especially as I'm not even *that* fond of him. Need to sell some IFs and swap him for Crespo 87.
  • Ballist1x
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Picked up overmars 88 for 408k in bid! Just.need an icon sbc soon!
  • BO0OM
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    Urgh, I know its all relative but to see Kluivert down 25% on what I paid for him is a pain, especially as I'm not even *that* fond of him. Need to sell some IFs and swap him for Crespo 87.

• ha032742
    31740 posts Moderator
    Pack fresh R94 up for 5.77 BIN if anyone is after him.
  • ha032742
    31740 posts Moderator
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Pack fresh R94 up for 5.77 BIN if anyone is after him.

Gone :#
  • 4 icons, couple high rated IFs and loads of 90-86 NIFs ready to go

Ronaldinho on Thursday, DO IT EA
  • Mc
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    4 icons, couple high rated IFs and loads of 90-86 NIFs ready to go

Nice. How many 86-90s?
  • Mc
    Ozil 89 inform for 79k looks decent
  • Mc wrote: »

Nice. How many 86-90s?

6 90s
    3 89s
    24 88s
    22 87s
    23 86s

Should be able to sell what i don’t need for profit, was picking up 88s for 32-35k, 87s for 23k-25k, 86s for 14-17k

• Mc wrote: »
    Ozil 89 inform for 79k looks decent

Picked up him and IF Iniesta for 78k
  • Estaban
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    95 Maradona or prime Henry as a wide cam? Or better yet. How the heck do I line up Gullit Ronaldo Maradona and ADP? I think my front line has outgrown ADP. He’s only doing mop up duty as a Wide cam right now.
  • Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Been itching to do Prime ADP’s SBC & submit my Costa for him. Especially now since prices for high rated cards are at an all time low.

I was thinking about risking with waiting until the next full moon two weeks or so from now. But prices for Scream cards are seriously inflated now because of Salah’s SBC. Plus, the supply is decreasing every day & his SBC doesn’t end for another 11 days. I’m not confident they’ll go back down to those bargain prices.

You guys reckon I should just do it now & get over with it?

• Nauticius
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Petit users, some advice needed please!

Been thinkin of doing the SBC, currently got Vidal and IF gorezka as CM's. Petit would replace Vidal. Is he worth it? Noticeable improvment for vidal?
  • Estaban
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    So from my weekend of rage selling, experimenting after 400 games of 91 Pele, 75 games with R94 I tried the following

91 Dinho.. was okay.
    89 MVB.. not sure what he did for me. Didn’t do anything. Disappointed, especially when you see a lot of people bang goals with him.
    95 CR7.. good but not worth the extra coins.
    85 Blanc. Fantastic but still leaning towards Goretzka to partner Gullit.
    95 Maradona amazing. Maybe better than 91 Pele. Weak foot wasn’t too bad but the guy has no stamina. Could be a problem.
    91 Yashin as good as buying a striker, saved so many should have been goals. Of course had a few bad games as well but that’s expected.
    86 Carlos really good, not sure if worth it over Sandro though. Will go back if I’m short coins.
    88 Zanetti pretty good I think. Went back to Walker.

Started the weekend with

ADP R94
    Bale Goretzka Gullit Henry
    Rose SIF mustafi Bailly Bellerin
    Lloris

Ended with

ADP CR7
    Maradona
    Goretzka Gullit
    Bakayoko
    RC Desailly 88 Ferdinand Walker
    Yashin

Super happy with the team right now.
  • Mathew1606
    1910 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mc wrote: »

Nice. How many 86-90s?

6 90s
    3 89s
    24 88s
    22 87s
    23 86s

Should be able to sell what i don’t need for profit, was picking up 88s for 32-35k, 87s for 23k-25k, 86s for 14-17k

i have gone made in preparation

8 icons covering all positions, a bunch of 90/89/88/87/86, high rated ifs
  • Nicku32
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    On Friday I sold up my team and bought a team with Ron7, and absolutely hated it, but rinsed the WL until I hit 18 wins with it. I then just sold up and done the Prime Henry SBC and he has been amazing for me. Played a few more games until I hit 21 wins. Yesterday evening then spent most of the rest of my coins on this:

kxnGjNo.jpg

Henry has 34 goals in 17 so far for me! He is supreme!
  • ha032742
    31740 posts Moderator

Probably will be the week after tbh
  • Guys i am thinking about selling maldini LB , 91 Mattaus bale cresspo that should land me around 3 mil.
    Should i got for pele, ronaldinho or R90 ? I play 442 will pair with Aguro
  • holdenwait
    46127 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Been itching to do Prime ADP’s SBC & submit my Costa for him. Especially now since prices for high rated cards are at an all time low.

I was thinking about risking with waiting until the next full moon two weeks or so from now. But prices for Scream cards are seriously inflated now because of Salah’s SBC. Plus, the supply is decreasing every day & his SBC doesn’t end for another 11 days. I’m not confident they’ll go back down to those bargain prices.

You guys reckon I should just do it now & get over with it?

%100.. end game player. there won't be regrets.

• holdenwait
    give Rustu his icon card next year EA :D <3

cd36ba677ecf9b29a9b27ce509b0d151.png
  • limjitwe
    4652 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Crespo work rates are L/M. That’s disturbing?
  • holdenwait
    med attack low def , totally fine
  • Estaban
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2017
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    Guys i am thinking about selling maldini LB , 91 Mattaus bale cresspo that should land me around 3 mil.
    Should i got for pele, ronaldinho or R90 ? I play 442 will pair with Aguro

Pele all day. But I hope you have a good balance. That’s a lot to give up. (Coming from personal experience selling the farm for R94)