Icon Price/Review/Discussion

Comments

  • 3NG wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    3NG wrote: »
    @ha032742 @Gary3022

    How did you guys prepare for post-life Dinho and how are you coping now?

    He might have ran his course.

    Well, i still got around the same wins in WL without him but i’m not looking for him to improve my record, he’s just the most fun card i’ve ever used and makes prime ADP feel like a bronze in comparison. I’ll be the first person to complete his prime once it’s out, idc how much it costs

    Absolutely agree, more fun with this single card than the Brazilian Skiller days on 11/12. It sucks that CR7 is soooo much more effective :/

    700 games though, IDK if I can let him go. He's like family now

    Yea i just have zero interest in CR7 this year after how much i used him last year. With so many icons now the last thing i wanna do is use Ronaldo again :D

    And yea i got rid before i had that problem lolol. It wouldn’t have been much of an issue for me though cause although everything else is perfect i just don’t like the way the 91 looks IG, the prime just looks like the player i remember and i can’t bring myself to settle for less lol
  • Fletch
    3358 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Pires is amazing IMO. 10 goals and 5 assists in 6 games from LM/LAM
  • holdenwait
    50319 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    any prime Deco reviews? kinda can imagine how he'd play but looks class and might add some quality playmaking to my midfield.
  • Bozza88
    1972 posts Fans' Favourite
    Icon cbs guys?

    looking at 88 ferd or 88 rjikaard? worth it?
  • Nicku32
    2043 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should I upgrade my Crespo or save up for LB Zanetti/86 Carlos or even LB Maldini but put him at LCB?

    Om88OH6.jpg
  • ha032742
    33720 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    3NG wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    3NG wrote: »
    @ha032742 @Gary3022

    How did you guys prepare for post-life Dinho and how are you coping now?

    He might have ran his course.

    Well, i still got around the same wins in WL without him but i’m not looking for him to improve my record, he’s just the most fun card i’ve ever used and makes prime ADP feel like a bronze in comparison. I’ll be the first person to complete his prime once it’s out, idc how much it costs

    Absolutely agree, more fun with this single card than the Brazilian Skiller days on 11/12. It sucks that CR7 is soooo much more effective :/

    700 games though, IDK if I can let him go. He's like family now

    Yea i just have zero interest in CR7 this year after how much i used him last year. With so many icons now the last thing i wanna do is use Ronaldo again :D

    And yea i got rid before i had that problem lolol. It wouldn’t have been much of an issue for me though cause although everything else is perfect i just don’t like the way the 91 looks IG, the prime just looks like the player i remember and i can’t bring myself to settle for less lol

    #firstworldproblems :joy:

    @3NG I don’t miss him to be honest. Definitely the most fun card in the game currently but in close WL games he just lacks something (maybe his finishing could be a bit better and aggression improved?) and I found far too often he was chilling in midfield despite have H/L work rates :/

    Have Gullit CCAM, WBY at LST and R94 RST and it feels much better balanced with the 5* WF trio of dreams :wink:
  • JamieT96
    6922 posts Big Money Move
    Fletch wrote: »
    Prime Pires is amazing IMO. 10 goals and 5 assists in 6 games from LM/LAM

    I can second this, playing him at CAM and I didn't like him for the first 2-3 games but since then he's been amazing.

    22 games, 24 goals and 19 assists.
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just hoping they drop R9, Ronnie or Maradona for Xmas
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    any prime Deco reviews? kinda can imagine how he'd play but looks class and might add some quality playmaking to my midfield.

    Deco is nice, but doesn't really offer anything that special. You can put Lanzini in his place and might not notice a difference. It's a cheap central Icon so it's all good.
  • rayren25
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you guys think 2.5 Mio for Dinho Sbc is enough ? - i mean its Dinho, so probably not, but i want to hope
  • Nicku32
    2043 posts Fans' Favourite
    rayren25 wrote: »
    Do you guys think 2.5 Mio for Dinho Sbc is enough ? - i mean its Dinho, so probably not, but i want to hope

    No lol
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    rayren25 wrote: »
    Do you guys think 2.5 Mio for Dinho Sbc is enough ? - i mean its Dinho, so probably not, but i want to hope

    Our only hope is that he is LW which might lower his price, but I really doubt that he will be cheaper than Henry..
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    3NG wrote: »
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    3NG wrote: »
    @ha032742 @Gary3022

    How did you guys prepare for post-life Dinho and how are you coping now?

    He might have ran his course.

    Well, i still got around the same wins in WL without him but i’m not looking for him to improve my record, he’s just the most fun card i’ve ever used and makes prime ADP feel like a bronze in comparison. I’ll be the first person to complete his prime once it’s out, idc how much it costs

    Absolutely agree, more fun with this single card than the Brazilian Skiller days on 11/12. It sucks that CR7 is soooo much more effective :/

    700 games though, IDK if I can let him go. He's like family now

    Yea i just have zero interest in CR7 this year after how much i used him last year. With so many icons now the last thing i wanna do is use Ronaldo again :D

    And yea i got rid before i had that problem lolol. It wouldn’t have been much of an issue for me though cause although everything else is perfect i just don’t like the way the 91 looks IG, the prime just looks like the player i remember and i can’t bring myself to settle for less lol

    #firstworldproblems :joy:

    @3NG I don’t miss him to be honest. Definitely the most fun card in the game currently but in close WL games he just lacks something (maybe his finishing could be a bit better and aggression improved?) and I found far too often he was chilling in midfield despite have H/L work rates :/

    Have Gullit CCAM, WBY at LST and R94 RST and it feels much better balanced with the 5* WF trio of dreams :wink:

    Yeah I agree with him always having a wonder off deep into midfield, think that's to do with the 41212(2) glitch though and I don't mind him a bit deeper tbh, he reaches top speed so quick that the people who just hold R1 get blown by. His stamina is a super let down though and he does go invisible at the end of games unless you force the ball to him unfortunately . Luckily for him he does all the damage early on and doesn't need to be called upon in the end ;)

    You rate Ben Yedder high enough to put him next to those 2 :o Do you think he's worth it? Not coin wise but being able to hang in with the other players?

    I think that's an issue for a lot of people this year, they have an icon ST, CAM and CM so they can have any striker but nobody knows who to use. Was looking at Andre Silva but 3*3* kills him unfortunately
  • ha032742
    33720 posts Moderator
    R94 gone again...need another new striker :joy:

    @3NG I wouldn’t say WBY is elite level but he’s great fun to use as he’s so nippy and his shooting is good with the 5* WF.
  • Mathew1606
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »
    R94 gone again...need another new striker :joy:

    @3NG I wouldn’t say WBY is elite level but he’s great fun to use as he’s so nippy and his shooting is good with the 5* WF.

    buy back my fresh one B)

  • ha032742
    33720 posts Moderator
    Mathew1606 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    R94 gone again...need another new striker :joy:

    @3NG I wouldn’t say WBY is elite level but he’s great fun to use as he’s so nippy and his shooting is good with the 5* WF.

    buy back my fresh one B)

    For 5.5m yeah? B)
  • Bozza88
    1972 posts Fans' Favourite
    thoughts on r90? overpriced?
  • ha032742
    33720 posts Moderator
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    thoughts on r90? overpriced?

    Yeah
  • What do you guys think about Henry 93?
    Looks like there is a panic selling going on his card so kinda tempted to get one before his price ger back to 4M with the WL

    Beside CR7 (boring) and R94 (too expensive) he seems to be the best ST.
    I don't know what to do :D
  • Estaban
    1018 posts Professional
    Who’s used R94? Bought him with hunter played some games and was insane! Switched it to hawk cause hunter doesn’t make any sense but it’s like he toned down a notch.
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    Prime Henry up for 3.55 mil bin. Just shows how overpriced his SBC was.
  • Nony
    419 posts Sunday League Hero
    4.5 mil + Rui --> Enough for Prime R9 or R10? Thoughts?
  • ha032742
    33720 posts Moderator
    Nony wrote: »
    4.5 mil + Rui --> Enough for Prime R9 or R10? Thoughts?

    No for R9 imo but yes for Ronaldinho.
  • Nony
    419 posts Sunday League Hero
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Nony wrote: »
    4.5 mil + Rui --> Enough for Prime R9 or R10? Thoughts?

    No for R9 imo but yes for Ronaldinho.

    Wow, I was afraid so. What are we thinking for R9? 7-8? That would be ridiculous and unobtainable for what...90% of the players if not more?
  • ha032742
    33720 posts Moderator
    Nony wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Nony wrote: »
    4.5 mil + Rui --> Enough for Prime R9 or R10? Thoughts?

    No for R9 imo but yes for Ronaldinho.

    Wow, I was afraid so. What are we thinking for R9? 7-8? That would be ridiculous and unobtainable for what...90% of the players if not more?

    5m+
  • Denisianes wrote: »
    Prime Henry up for 3.55 mil bin. Just shows how overpriced his SBC was.

    Do you think he's worth it ?
    Seems to be a low price (he's rising on x market)

    He should rise with the WL, so good idea to try him now ?
  • dolcecubana
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Prime Del Piero or Messi?

    They cost about the same after all the packs that would come from the SBC.
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Which Chem style on 86 Gullit on RCM? Maestro?
  • raul7kiev
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    Need any opinion about Zanetti. I like him in real football and his LB87 impressed me in Draft.
    Since I'm not very happy with Carvajal and Marcelo in my team and take into account possible RC (or TOTY Marcelo) I decided try RB Zanetti (I do not see in the near future good cards for this position for LaLiga team) and after 10 matches I sold him. With interest decided to try LB87 in my main team - he is good, not like in draft (thats was so funny with him: he incredibly changes direction) but good.
    One thing LB87 with Shadow, and RB89 was with Maestro.
    I do not really believe in styles and that they strongly influence the cards, but still ... I need your opinion
  • Ballist1x
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any thoughts on 88 pires? I picked him up yesterday for 400k with hunters card for chemistry purposes and while his prime is better he's not tradeable.
Sign In or Register to comment.