Icon Price/Review/Discussion

Comments

• ha032742
    35019 posts Moderator
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    Might as well do both of these for TOTGS tomorrow, hopefully we’ll see Dinho at Christmas

Really, going to waste over 1million on 2 bad icons? or are you just gona do them in preparation for a good one?

Obviously the latter
  • opasni_
    3655 posts National Call-Up
    Shame about Pires LM.
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    Might as well do both of these for TOTGS tomorrow, hopefully we’ll see Dinho at Christmas

Really, going to waste over 1million on 2 bad icons? or are you just gona do them in preparation for a good one?

Preparation for Dinho. Already have 2 that i can sell for a million and have some stuff in the club that will make these two cheaper. Both have good ratings and ideal positions too, may even submit Deco in for a Petit or someone down the line
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6327 posts Big Money Move

Preparation for Dinho. Already have 2 that i can sell for a million and have some stuff in the club that will make these two cheaper. Both have good ratings and ideal positions too, may even submit Deco in for a Petit or someone down the line

They are too expensive right now tbh for what they actually reward, i done Rui for less than 400k when he came out and i think over futmas these 2 will decrease massively so just going to hold out
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro

They are too expensive right now tbh for what they actually reward, i done Rui for less than 400k when he came out and i think over futmas these 2 will decrease massively so just going to hold out

Yea but pretty much everything has increased since Rui & Overmars, not sure if i can see them coming down that much. Weren’t 83+ and IF cards inflated during futmas last year because of the daily player SBCs? I can’t remember exactly but i do remember 90% of those player SBCs being super overpriced. Maybe you’re right though, i kinda just wanna open some packs for TOTGS lol
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    edited December 2017

Yea but pretty much everything has increased since Rui & Overmars, not sure if i can see them coming down that much. Weren’t 83+ and IF cards inflated during futmas last year because of the daily player SBCs? I can’t remember exactly but i do remember 90% of those player SBCs being super overpriced. Maybe you’re right though, i kinda just wanna open some packs for TOTGS lol

Yeah i think they might have been tbh, i know the event usually starts on the 16th tbh, we shall see how the prices fair when TOTGS drops i guess

Also i have alot of informs untradable so just worried about the 83-84s mostly
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does anyone have a review of 87 Bergkamp? I sold Bale (awful, awful card) and bought him earlier. Haven't used him yet though.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner
    Is 85 Blanc worth buying now with these high prices? Really want a solid icon midfielder for hybrid reasons.
  • Best time to buy 90 gullit??
  • Tboyjojo
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Does anyone have a review of 87 Bergkamp? I sold Bale (awful, awful card) and bought him earlier. Haven't used him yet though.

Look him up on Futbin. There are some nice reviews at the bottom of the page.

• Tboyjojo
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 2017
    They need to break this 3 week cycle soon, plz let tomorrow be the day

Or will tomorrow be 3 weeks since Henry? Plz keep 3 week cycle

Nope 2 weeks since Henry, took me that long to figure out lol, plz break cycle
    Looks like your wish came true! You guys noticing any price fluctuations yet?
  • KKTHX
    1101 posts Professional

Yes. He´s good but runs out of stamina at 50 min played. That´s the real only problem with the card.
    Rest is amazing.
    Thinkin´of upgrading to the 90 tonight
  • ha032742
    35019 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Tboyjojo wrote: »
    They need to break this 3 week cycle soon, plz let tomorrow be the day

Or will tomorrow be 3 weeks since Henry? Plz keep 3 week cycle

Nope 2 weeks since Henry, took me that long to figure out lol, plz break cycle
    Looks like your wish came true! You guys noticing any price fluctuations yet?

No they’re steady and high. I sold Blanc who I bought for 790k for 1.01m this morning :#
  • Eisenhardt
    4112 posts National Call-Up
    KKTHX wrote: »

Yes. He´s good but runs out of stamina at 50 min played. That´s the real only problem with the card.
    Rest is amazing.

The 90 is a really good card. Bought him for a link to SBC Promes and they work really well together.
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    KKTHX wrote: »

Rest is amazing.

I really like him, stamina doesn't seem too much of an issue (conservative interceptions helps a lot) and his finishing is great.

I seem to be creating a Dutch team by accident though, 90 Overmars, 88 Kluivert, 87 Bergkamp and 79 Kluivert. I've got the coins to get SBC Promes but simply CBA!
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    3NG wrote: »
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    3NG wrote: »
    Anything under 1m I'm happy to pay tbh. Once I sell the NIF for 270k you're only paying, what, 600-700k extra for the best goalkeeper in the game.

700k for a player who is best in their position is a steal

500k is an even better steal :p

There is no way he's reaching 500k IMO.

We'll see, depends on what EA releases on Friday for the TOTGS

Coupled with WL rewards tomorrow you're probably right man, doubt he'll go to 500k base price but 800k for him and I'll be over the moon. Have seen a few at the 59th for 950 and I've passed up on them, hope it wasn't a mistake

Pulled the trigger on DDG. He's 780k on the market atm, sniped one for 730k, I really don't care if he drops below 730k, I was prepared to pay 1m honestly and he'll earn back however much he drops just in this WL alone
  • BO0OM
    3683 posts National Call-Up
    Guys 88 kluivert striker and 90 bergkamp ccam

Or

90 bergkamp striker and IF pogba ccam ?
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    BO0OM wrote: »

Or

Kluivert and Bergy
  • xFATAL
    4037 posts National Call-Up
    Best time to sell a fresh 90 Hernandez? My first Icon pull.
  • BO0OM
    BO0OM wrote: »

Or

Kluivert and Bergy

Played my first 3 games with kluivert and he has 11 goals and 3 assists :lol:
  • ha032742
    35019 posts Moderator
    R94 sold for 200k profit...need a new ST now :'( :/
  • ha032742 wrote: »

Why’d you sell him?
  • Eisenhardt
    4112 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »

I hear that CR7 guy is pretty good.
  • i2-TempZ-2i

That didn't take long :p i'm losing more and more money as we speak on CR7 but who cares hes too good!

Also completed the SBC for Petit for around 800k which i'm quite happy with
  • Mathew1606
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite

That didn't take long :p i'm losing more and more money as we speak on CR7 but who cares hes too good!

how is petit mate, toying with the idea of doing him

• i2-TempZ-2i
    Mathew1606 wrote: »

how is petit mate, toying with the idea of doing him

Not played a game with him online yet tbh just finishing my squad battles for the night, will try him tomorrow in divisions after work
  • jpsblue
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    So glad I paid 4m for 90 Gullit. The **** just doesn't miss, whether it's with his feet or on his head. So much more clinical for me than prime Rui Costa, even though he was great for me. Moved Rui to CM to accomodate him

Then when I make a sub in the 60th minute I put Gullit upfront and Rui to CAM

I **** love him. Most I've ever paid for a player but he will be in my team until Fifa 19 comes out
  • holdenwait
    55175 posts National Treasure
    well well wellllcome to the club <3

DQlKGJlX4AAKSfZ.jpg:large
  • ha032742
    35019 posts Moderator
    holdenwait wrote: »
    well well wellllcome to the club <3

DQlKGJlX4AAKSfZ.jpg:large

Nice, especially as he can do the El Tornado that EA have fixed it! :)

I might do Rio if his price falls more.

Also some of the top end icons are tanking due to TOTGS...seems like a good time to pick up/quick flip :o
  • BO0OM
    How does Rijkaard compare to Boateng as a cb?