Icon Price/Review/Discussion

Comments

• miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sold my 85 Crespo for 690k having bought for 600k. Good profit. Fun card but can't see him sustaining that price.
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    miri wrote: »
    Sold my 85 Crespo for 690k having bought for 600k. Good profit. Fun card but can't see him sustaining that price.

85 Crespo had the best goal to game ratio than any other player I have used this FIFA.
  • Nicku32
    Just managed to pick up a fresh prime ADP for 1606k! Its bin was 1680k at the time, so thats a decent price considering I sold one last week for 1914k (Initially picked that one up for 1350k ;) )
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    Mc wrote: »
    Tboyjojo wrote: »
    So the icon prices have been spiking since the Henry, Ferdinand, Roberto Carlos & Hagi release. Do you guys think icon prices will drop again anytime soon?

Yeah will drop this weekend. People will sell up in search of totgs players

Highly doubt it. If the next 2 batch of Icons that come out include big icons (Would come out near Xmas and then TOTY so I assume they will be big) then the "cheap" icons will either be extinct or rocket in price and there will always be tier-ing for the prices as they're not all as effective as each other.
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    Also, I have a very, very strong feeling that to do the Ronaldo/Pele (I don't think they'll do it for Dinho) SBC's they'll require a Brazilian legend. Whether they put a chem requirement on it so you're forced to use 89 Dinho or 90 Ronaldo or they'll say any Brazilian legend which would make Carlos' price goes insane (unless you do the SBC which is why I think they've released Carlos first).

It'll either be that or require 5+ icons but EA really need to up the drop rate of Icons from packs
  • Nicku32
    Which ST next to 85 Crespo infront of Prime ADP: Either MVB or 88 Shev?
  • lucas
    4932 posts Big Money Move
    88 litmanen 88 rui costa or 87 deco at ccm in a 4321
  • Tennster10
    1767 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2017
    86 gullit vs 91 matthaus? Any body try them ?
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    Nicku32 wrote: »
    Which ST next to 85 Crespo infront of Prime ADP: Either MVB or 88 Shev?

Shevchenko
    lucas wrote: »
    88 litmanen 88 rui costa or 87 deco at ccm in a 4321

Rui out of the 3 but someone like Pogba would be better than any at a CM role at that price point.
    Tennster10 wrote: »

For Gullit you're paying for the name, he should be worth under 1m and Matthaus is too expensive for what he offers, IMO. Other people like Matthaus but I feel like he's not suited for this game, too small and his stats don't make up for it even though they're incredible
  • lastfifa
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    How is lb Maldini? Planning to buy defender legend and his price seems decent. Will be playing cb.
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    lastfifa wrote: »
    How is lb Maldini? Planning to buy defender legend and his price seems decent. Will be playing cb.

Yeah I'm using him there, he's great. You need a beefier CB with him though to clean up.
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    Had R90, CR7 and 90 Henry sitting in my watchlist, all fresh and all a reasonable price, scrolled through and landed on one at random, landed on CR7
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    I hope Kluivert will be the next prime release. Any thoughts?

The HL work rates, 4* skills and weak foot and good traits and speciality is awesome!!
  • lastfifa
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    3NG wrote: »
    lastfifa wrote: »

Yeah I'm using him there, he's great. You need a beefier CB with him though to clean up.

I planned to use sif Mustafi with him... but maybe i need someone bigger.
  • Oscaaaar
    1227 posts Professional
    Tennster10 wrote: »

Get 88 Matthäus and start a 5atb, then switch to your formation in-game. Much better value for money.
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    I'll probably regret it and everyone has told me not to do it but I'm selling Maldini for SIF DDG, I just need him in my life team.
  • ha032742
    34994 posts Moderator
    I'll probably regret it and everyone has told me not to do it but I'm selling Maldini for SIF DDG, I just need him in my life team.

DDG looks TOTY material tbf.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6326 posts Big Money Move

Just don't pay 1million for him, with TOTGS dropping on Friday i can see him easily settling half of that
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    Anything under 1m I'm happy to pay tbh. Once I sell the NIF for 270k you're only paying, what, 600-700k extra for the best goalkeeper in the game.

700k for a player who is best in their position is a steal
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Anything under 1m I'm happy to pay tbh. Once I sell the NIF for 270k you're only paying, what, 600-700k extra for the best goalkeeper in the game.

500k is an even better steal :p
  • fifaUTben
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Prime Crespo price predictions?

Thinking 1m-1.2m for the SBC
  • Rolls-reus96
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    fifaUTben wrote: »
    Prime Crespo price predictions?

Thinking 1m-1.2m for the SBC

Probably 1.4/1.5 in this market
  • Eisenhardt
    4112 posts National Call-Up

There is no way he's reaching 500k IMO.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Eisenhardt wrote: »

We'll see, depends on what EA releases on Friday for the TOTGS
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    Eisenhardt wrote: »

We'll see, depends on what EA releases on Friday for the TOTGS

Coupled with WL rewards tomorrow you're probably right man, doubt he'll go to 500k base price but 800k for him and I'll be over the moon. Have seen a few at the 59th for 950 and I've passed up on them, hope it wasn't a mistake
  • jimmykabs
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    when the prime icons are released does this effect the baby icon price in anyway?
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2017
    They need to break this 3 week cycle soon, plz let tomorrow be the day

Or will tomorrow be 3 weeks since Henry? Plz keep 3 week cycle

Nope 2 weeks since Henry, took me that long to figure out lol, plz break cycle
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    jimmykabs wrote: »
    when the prime icons are released does this effect the baby icon price in anyway?

Normally before the announcement the ones that are leaked increase because of the potential fact they might be required then depending on what comes out and what is required they might crash/rise, they would crash if a random icon is required ofc
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    Might as well do both of these for TOTGS tomorrow, hopefully we’ll see Dinho at Christmas
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    Gary3022 wrote: »
    Might as well do both of these for TOTGS tomorrow, hopefully we’ll see Dinho at Christmas

Really, going to waste over 1million on 2 bad icons? or are you just gona do them in preparation for a good one?