Upgrading my team tomorrow definitely, narrowed it down from 5-6 to 2

Which one guys?

current

e13e9bcdbb9a821a4c79a6ab40546b91.jpg

Option 1: (Normal DDG)

6dfe04660db2862fc1d73c8723e1d874.png

Option 2: (SIF DDG)

3a00c400a52872c6657451ac88bd9d88.png

Did you get Top 100? So many useable reds :)

Tbf I hate Sanchez lol, using him in an SBC as soon as I can. I can honestly say I wouldn't use any of those players if I didn't have them as untradeables

Nah, not got T100 on PS4 yet, E1 each month with 36 max wins so far, getting close! Made the switch this year after all my life on Xbox, the controller is tiny in comparison so lets blame that on my failings ;) I need to practice more during the week, I've played literally 5 season games so far, only playing WL as my training which probably isn't a good thing

• Retro_G
    28222 posts Player of the Year
    3NG wrote: »
    tphealy wrote: »
    Upgrading my team tomorrow definitely, narrowed it down from 5-6 to 2

Which one guys?

current

e13e9bcdbb9a821a4c79a6ab40546b91.jpg

Option 1: (Normal DDG)

6dfe04660db2862fc1d73c8723e1d874.png

Option 2: (SIF DDG)

3a00c400a52872c6657451ac88bd9d88.png

Did you get Top 100? So many useable reds :)

Tbf I hate Sanchez lol, using him in an SBC as soon as I can. I can honestly say I wouldn't use any of those players if I didn't have them as untradeables

Nah, not got T100 on PS4 yet, E1 each month with 36 max wins so far, getting close! Made the switch this year after all my life on Xbox, the controller is tiny in comparison so lets blame that on my failings ;) I need to practice more during the week, I've played literally 5 season games so far, only playing WL as my training which probably isn't a good thing

You can use an xbox controller on ps4 with a CronusMax/Brooks convertor. ;)
  • ha032742
    35053 posts Moderator
    @3NG @Gary3022 sorry guys but Dinho sold for 3.4m overnight so around 400k profit after tax.
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone used baby Nesta? Trying to figure why he's like 200k cheaper than most of the other Icon CBs? Not tried an Icon CB and he looks like a solid option to try out but there must be a catch.
  • Retro_G
    miri wrote: »
    Anyone used baby Nesta? Trying to figure why he's like 200k cheaper than most of the other Icon CBs? Not tried an Icon CB and he looks like a solid option to try out but there must be a catch.

He is as slow as molasses, that's the catch. :D

• miri
    Retro_G wrote: »

In terms of he feels slower than 70 pace or what? I have no problem defending with Bonucci who has 68 so...
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    e9u8xaU.jpg

How does this team look? I got 21 wins in WL with 8 games left (I usually stop at 21 because i somehow can only ever get 3 more wins at this stage)

How would you change it if you could? (I only have around 60k atm so most of the coins would be from selling and replacing players)
  • Yegoala
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Running a 4231 with Zlatan who’s killing it, with Mertens, De Bruyne and Jesus in behind.

Mertens isn’t that great for me and considering swapping for Henrik Larsson, any reviews? He’d be playing from the left and I play a possession based game
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    Nicku32 wrote: »
    e9u8xaU.jpg

How does this team look? I got 21 wins in WL with 8 games left (I usually stop at 21 because i somehow can only ever get 3 more wins at this stage)

How would you change it if you could? (I only have around 60k atm so most of the coins would be from selling and replacing players)

That teams looks
    ha032742 wrote: »
    @3NG @Gary3022 sorry guys but Dinho sold for 3.4m overnight so around 400k profit after tax.

Great profit for a player you no longer enjoyed. Going to sit tight until a ST TOTGS Ronaldo or TOTY Ronaldo come by?
  • ha032742
    35053 posts Moderator
    e9u8xaU.jpg

That teams looks

Great profit for a player you no longer enjoyed. Going to sit tight until a ST TOTGS Ronaldo or TOTY Ronaldo come by?

I did enjoy him just thought he wasn’t worth the coins compared to a Gullit etc. but yeah I have a strong team with Suarez, Bale, Pogba, Gullit, Vieira to use in the meantime whilst I wait to see what comes out. I may even end up getting R94 back again if he drops and pair him with TOTY Ronaldo and TOTY Messi :)
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    e9u8xaU.jpg

That teams looks

I did enjoy him just thought he wasn’t worth the coins compared to a Gullit etc. but yeah I have a strong team with Suarez, Bale, Pogba, Gullit, Vieira to use in the meantime whilst I wait to see what comes out. I may even end up getting R94 back again if he drops and pair him with TOTY Ronaldo and TOTY Messi :)

Jesus, that's possibly going to be the best front 3 in Fifa history. Can't see how you'd better those 3 at all, jealous! That'd be my dream front 3 except 91 Dinho > Messi. No way am I affording TOTY CR7 as well as R94 though, will have to be or the other :(

I honestly believe R94 is/will be better than the 96. The stat difference is absolutely minimal with the 94 being stronger and more composed and also having the better work rates.
  • ha032742
    35053 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    e9u8xaU.jpg

That teams looks

Jesus, that's possibly going to be the best front 3 in Fifa history. Can't see how you'd better those 3 at all, jealous! That'd be my dream front 3 except 91 Dinho > Messi. No way am I affording TOTY CR7 as well as R94 though, will have to be or the other :(

I honestly believe R94 is/will be better than the 96. The stat difference is absolutely minimal with the 94 being stronger and more composed and also having the better work rates.

I used the 96 for 25 games and the 94 for around 50 and preferred the latter. The 96 felt quicker but the 94 seemed a more all round striker and held the ball better. Just the inflated price of the 94 puts me off...bought him before for 4.2m :D
  • Nicku32
    e9u8xaU.jpg

That teams looks

'That team looks' What? @3NG lol
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    e9u8xaU.jpg

That teams looks

Not a clue mate, it's always in my comments box no matter what, I have to delete it every time I want to comment, must have forgot this team. Been like it for weeks. Probably something to do with the draft saving systen
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6329 posts Big Money Move
    Previously i'd used the Henry loan for about 4 games and thought he was very clunky and average but after actually using him for a little bit longer now i'm kinda enjoying him alot

He still feels really clunky and definitely doesn't feel as if he has 90 dribbling but he does produce some moments of greatness and his finishing/shot power is top notch he just doesn't miss

Played 13 with him now and scored 20 goals 12 assists all in Div2/DKT
  • Nicku32
    e9u8xaU.jpg

That teams looks

Not a clue mate, it's always in my comments box no matter what, I have to delete it every time I want to comment, must have forgot this team. Been like it for weeks. Probably something to do with the draft saving systen

Oh I thought you were going to comment on the team I posted above as you quoted my post?
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    Decided to bite the bullet and buy 88 Kluivert for 800k. I expect that price to drop by TOTY but I'm bored. What's the consensus on him? I'll be using him in 3421 ahead of Overmars and Bale for what it's worth.
  • miri
    Decided to bite the bullet and buy 88 Kluivert for 800k. I expect that price to drop by TOTY but I'm bored. What's the consensus on him? I'll be using him in 3421 ahead of Overmars and Bale for what it's worth.

He's really good, but probably worth your time to try out 85/87 Crespo as well - very similar stat wise but I found Crespo to be a more clinical finisher.
  • 3NG
    943 posts Semi-Pro
    e9u8xaU.jpg

That teams looks

Oh I thought you were going to comment on the team I posted above as you quoted my post?

Looks like I did actually, no Idea how that happened, apologies

You know I love your team though, man. Any team with 91 Dinho gets a massive thumbs up from me! I'd swap Icardi for PTG Origi though if you don't want to change it massively
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite

He's really good, but probably worth your time to try out 85/87 Crespo as well - very similar stat wise but I found Crespo to be a more clinical finisher.

Yeah, considered Crespo but 900k would leave me with too little for the rest of the team. Maybe when I build up my balance a bit more.
  • Tim86
    Retro_G wrote: »

In terms of he feels slower than 70 pace or what? I have no problem defending with Bonucci who has 68 so...

Look at his agility though..
  • Tim86

Yeah, considered Crespo but 900k would leave me with too little for the rest of the team. Maybe when I build up my balance a bit more.

Baby Crespo is about the same as the 2nd version..just go for that one I'd say. Tried them both.
  • Gary3022
    919 posts Semi-Pro

Yea can’t turn down that kinda profit, may be joining you on the Promes SBC too lol, not sure if i can get him on chem yet though
  • ha032742
    35053 posts Moderator
    Gary3022 wrote: »

Yea can’t turn down that kinda profit, may be joining you on the Promes SBC too lol, not sure if i can get him on chem yet though

What’s the team going to be? :o
  • ha032742 wrote: »

Not sure yet, might go buy Overmars and get Promes. Either do that or just use what i have in the club. Just hoping they drop prime Dinho around Christmas/TOTY but most likely gonna be waiting longer :/
  • Retro_G
    Who needs an icon striker when you've IF Sonaldo? :D This card is quality.
  • Gary3022 wrote: »

Not sure yet, might go buy Overmars and get Promes. Either do that or just use what i have in the club. Just hoping they drop prime Dinho around Christmas/TOTY but most likely gonna be waiting longer :/

Yea going for Promes and 88 Overmars, open packs on Friday with TOTGS hopefully
  • Tboyjojo
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So the icon prices have been spiking since the Henry, Ferdinand, Roberto Carlos & Hagi release. Do you guys think icon prices will drop again anytime soon?
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Tboyjojo wrote: »
    So the icon prices have been spiking since the Henry, Ferdinand, Roberto Carlos & Hagi release. Do you guys think icon prices will drop again anytime soon?

Yeah will drop this weekend. People will sell up in search of totgs players
  • Tboyjojo
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Mc wrote: »
    Tboyjojo wrote: »

Yeah will drop this weekend. People will sell up in search of totgs players

Ah neat! Have been saving op for CB Rijkaard. When I finally had enough coins his price increased by like 250k