Anyone else getting this with ICON Edition

AlexSolm
9909 posts League Winner
I pre-ordered the icon edition but in EA access it says the game will be available on the 28th.
Looking at the icon edition through the store it still says "Pre-order" as if I don't actually own it, even though I see I do own the bundled items on the bottom of the screen and I have the receipt.

Anyone else getting this?

Comments

• FUTAbell
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seen a couple others on here with the same issue. Not for me personally but you're definitely not alone!
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    I pre-ordered the icon edition but in EA access it says the game will be available on the 28th.
    Looking at the icon edition through the store it still says "Pre-order" as if I don't actually own it, even though I see I do own the bundled items on the bottom of the screen and I have the receipt.

Go to the 'manage game' link when you press start on the game. It'll give you the details of the add ons and release time there. The link to the ms store just takes you to the standard edition.
  • Moiizer
    15416 posts World Class

If you ordered through fifa 17 it will show this as the one in sotre is a diff price.
  • Go through the Fifa 17 ingame offer and it should show that you own it or atleast that's how it was a few days ago. Seems to be a visual glitch.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    There may be trouble ahead....
  • NoPosWow914
    725 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can you get your money back if it doesn't work on the 26th?
  • Dan is Clutch
    35581 posts World Cup Winner
    There may be trouble ahead....

I can't wait for 100 threads in 2 and a half hours time saying "OMG MY GAME WONT WORK!!!"
  • Moiizer
    15416 posts World Class
    Imagine if peoples games dont unlock at midnight. There will be carnage
  • Moiizer
    15416 posts World Class
    Can you get your money back if it doesn't work on the 26th?

Id say so
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Going to be pissed if I can't access the game after midnight
  • AlexSolm
    9909 posts League Winner
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »

Go to the 'manage game' link when you press start on the game. It'll give you the details of the add ons and release time there. The link to the ms store just takes you to the standard edition.

Thanks, I had an update available there and it shows all the adds ons, but not the release time
  • Nen
    9483 posts Moderator
    Madden did exactly this on the GOAT edition.

Come midnight it all unlocked fine. Don't worry for now!
  • Cloudio7
    2968 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    Go through the Fifa 17 ingame offer and it should show that you own it or atleast that's how it was a few days ago. Seems to be a visual glitch.

Yes it shows you own It and that is going to be released at 00:00 (at least here in Italy).
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Mine says 1am. Ireland
  • AlexSolm
    9909 posts League Winner
    edited September 2017
    Accessing it through the FIFA 17 link I can see the ICON Edition is already installed, shouldn't have any problems
  • AlexSolm
    9909 posts League Winner
    TLDR after talking to Microsoft too: if you pre-ordered the ICON Edition through FIFA 17 you should have access today without any problems.

Thanks everyone <3
  • JimmyVulmer
    6664 posts Big Money Move
    Learn to play
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »

Thanks, I had an update available there and it shows all the adds ons, but not the release time

Nice one. It just said 3hrs when I checked, around an hour ago. Not long now :)
  • AlexSolm
    9909 posts League Winner
    Learn to play

:s
  • Khalabeeb
    727 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have the same mine says release date 29th
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Go to store. It says release time 29-9 right ? Then scroll all the way down you will see the Ronaldo edition and the Icon edition. Under the Icon edition it says owned. Click on that edition and it says release date 26-9 and that you own it.
  • Whoman
    6051 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2017
    Khalabeeb wrote: »
    I have the same mine says release date 29th

not if you access it from the FIFA17 menu i bet. My guess is that there is just no way to correctly factor the 10% otherwise withing the MS store.
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    So it should be available tonight at 9 for us right?
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Believe its midnight where you are is when it comes online
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    Painter753 wrote: »

Dammit :( lol was hoping it would go off east coast time and here for me it would be ready at 9
  • AlexSolm
    9909 posts League Winner

Dammit :( lol was hoping it would go off east coast time and here for me it would be ready at 9

Says 10 PM for me
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something

I was hoping it was all based on the U.K.! I can't be staying up until midnight! :D
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class

Says 10 PM for me

On the store? Said 9/28 for me :/
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something

Says 10 PM for me

Yeah 9/28 at 9pm pst for me. So maybe tonight at 9, 2hr 40 minutes away?
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Says 10 PM for me

Yeah 9/28 at 9pm pst for me. So maybe tonight at 9, 2hr 40 minutes away?

Hopefully!!! That would be awesome ha