OP BPL players?

funkychill
108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So, as i'm getting my game at friday, i have a question for guys with early access. What will be the best and most cheap OP BPL players for starting squad? Cheers

Comments

• Mssingno
    1081 posts Professional
    Won't be cheap but Martial is still OP to fork this year
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone with pace
  • Yusuf11
    1884 posts Fans' Favourite
    None are OP cos they're so expensive
  • TomNXT
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    Antonio
  • I picked Rose up for 4k a few days ago, im hoping he goes up since he's pretty much the most wanted LB in the PL this year
  • Gers2004
    1103 posts Professional
    I picked Rose up for 4k a few days ago, im hoping he goes up since he's pretty much the most wanted LB in the PL this year

I think it'll be shaw again. Due to the fact he has decent all round stats plus more or less regardless of formation his link with bailey and smelling two of best CB in BPL and connects with martial matic and pogba it's a no brainier, and he's English too
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Gers2004 wrote: »
    I picked Rose up for 4k a few days ago, im hoping he goes up since he's pretty much the most wanted LB in the PL this year

I think it'll be shaw again. Due to the fact he has decent all round stats plus more or less regardless of formation his link with bailey and smelling two of best CB in BPL and connects with martial matic and pogba it's a no brainier, and he's English too

Pretty much this

Id say Bertrand or maybe Mendy are OP this year

Mendy will be wanted due to pace, the fact he is french and from the BPL
  • pafiel
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I dont think so. There is no really good LB in bpl, so u will see a lot of alba - umtiti/varane combo
  • BurntHelmet
    527 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yusuf11 wrote: »
    None are OP cos they're so expensive

Russian league+Turkish will be best for a starter squad. Value wise.
  • BurntHelmet
    527 posts Sunday League Hero
    pafiel wrote: »
    I dont think so. There is no really good LB in bpl, so u will see a lot of alba - umtiti/varane combo

No good Lb in EPL haha :D:p:D:p plenty if you look at attributes other than pace.
  • pafiel
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sure, they are not bad. But look on right side - walker, Valencia, bellerin, aurier. And now look on left again and tell, is there just one better?
  • Recoba
    4152 posts National Call-Up
    Sane - Morata - Salah

Enjoy
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Bangladeshi Premiee League?
  • SkyBlueSteve
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    pafiel wrote: »
    Sure, they are not bad. But look on right side - walker, Valencia, bellerin, aurier. And now look on left again and tell, is there just one better?
    Marcos Alonso better than them all if you don't require loads of pace