Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Can't get back on Early Access

Painter753
8824 posts League Winner
So I was just in the game, and then got kicked out with a message saying my preorder had been cancelled/ refunded. So I update my payment method back to my bank card (think it auto-defaulted to my microsoft store balance, not sure).

I then re-preorder the game, and attempt to get back on and keeps saying you're too early. Not getting any message about the time left on my trial or anything.

Any ideas?

Comments

  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Seems as though I'm waiting 10 hours and 30 minutes to play :D
  • GeTRiGhT
    10239 posts Has That Special Something
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Seems as though I'm waiting 10 hours and 30 minutes to play :D

    So the glitch is patched? @Painter753
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    edited September 2017
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Seems as though I'm waiting 10 hours and 30 minutes to play :D

    So the glitch is patched? @Painter753
    What glitch? The only one I did was the one account one where you get the logo in the bottom right. It's not patched as I did it earlier today, just something with my game is weird right now and my trial wont load.

    If you run out of time, do you get a message saying you're out of time when you try to load it?
  • Sean2On
    1150 posts Professional
    Pretty sure your trial just ran out?
    I get the same "you're too early" message.
  • Haz_hazardous10
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Painter753 wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Seems as though I'm waiting 10 hours and 30 minutes to play :D

    So the glitch is patched? @Painter753
    What glitch? The only one I did was the one account one where you get the logo in the bottom right. It's not glitches as I did it earlier today, just something with my game is weird right now and my trial wont load.

    If you run out of time, do you get a message saying you're out of time when you try to load it?

    yup
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Sean2On wrote: »
    Pretty sure your trial just ran out?
    I get the same "you're too early" message.
    Do you not get a message saying it's out? I don't see how it would of ran out, I had left my game on all night and it wasn't taking time off, then I had to re- preorder and now it won't load
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Game is unbelievably buggy
  • Sean2On
    1150 posts Professional
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Sean2On wrote: »
    Pretty sure your trial just ran out?
    I get the same "you're too early" message.
    Do you not get a message saying it's out? I don't see how it would of ran out, I had left my game on all night and it wasn't taking time off, then I had to re- preorder and now it won't load

    No message. You just get the boot.
    I got mine in the draft final up 3-0 lmao.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Sean2On wrote: »
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Sean2On wrote: »
    Pretty sure your trial just ran out?
    I get the same "you're too early" message.
    Do you not get a message saying it's out? I don't see how it would of ran out, I had left my game on all night and it wasn't taking time off, then I had to re- preorder and now it won't load

    No message. You just get the boot.
    I got mine in the draft final up 3-0 lmao.
    Oh okay I thought it would say something when you load it up. I guess that's what happened then
  • Idle
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am having issues too, but on the web app and in-game...

    In-game it says EA servers aren't available.. and on the web app I am getting a error also
  • Sean2On
    1150 posts Professional
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Sean2On wrote: »
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Sean2On wrote: »
    Pretty sure your trial just ran out?
    I get the same "you're too early" message.
    Do you not get a message saying it's out? I don't see how it would of ran out, I had left my game on all night and it wasn't taking time off, then I had to re- preorder and now it won't load

    No message. You just get the boot.
    I got mine in the draft final up 3-0 lmao.
    Oh okay I thought it would say something when you load it up. I guess that's what happened then

    Shouldn't be expecting something sensible from EA imo haha.
Sign In or Register to comment.