The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Packed aubamayang

MNnative
358 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 2017
Should I sell now or wait till next week??? At 300k but looks to be maybe the best gold striker there is

Comments

• Campino
    28428 posts Player of the Year
    Imagine if everyone that pulled a half decent player made a thread that said "keep or sell"?

The forum would be cluttered with em
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Keep him. Scored a hat trick so he's in line for an IF next week.
  • Diggy
    14192 posts Has That Special Something
    Campino wrote: »
    Imagine if everyone that pulled a half decent player made a thread that said "keep or sell"?

But that would never happen
  • bigpokey24
    4864 posts Big Money Move

:D
  • MNnative
    What else is the forum for?? Plus it's not everyone that even gets 88+ Rated players anyway in these stupid packs lol
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

No doubt the majority of these threads are just for show off purpose :)
  • MNnative
    I just want the most coins for my $ I spent no showing off... we all spend $ might as well help eachother out right??
  • Blakeeeeeeee
    1260 posts Professional
    I'd keep, I picked him up at 235k earlier this week for my team. He's going to go for around 400-500k this year I reckon, he's godly.
  • iitalic
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero
    MNnative wrote: »
    What else is the forum for?? Plus it's not everyone that even gets 88+ Rated players anyway in these stupid packs lol

you could just go look at the 45 other keep or sell threads, and look at what people said. don't need one for every high rated player
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    I just want the most coins for my $ I spent no showing off... we all spend $ might as well help eachother out right??

Hey, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it :)

Just funny seeing threads the day after the webapp launched - 'just packed Pele, should I keep or sell' - gee, let me have a think :)
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    Should I sell now or wait till next week??? At 300k but looks to be maybe the best gold striker there is

I also packed Auba last week and have not sold yet. He is very rare, but he's about to get more rare when you gets into totw2. I would hold and sell in the 400k range. I think he's worth that.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Nobody knows what the best thing to do is.
  • Currieman
    4997 posts Big Money Move
    Definitely keep him.
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    My crystal ball says sell him not because he's gonna be 5k in a few weeks. Good luck.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    What a find. I would sell at the weekend.
  • MNnative
    Kept him noticed bundes is actually good this year him and reus in 4321 surprising auba gets as much longshots as reus plus in the box. No other strikers besides legends and martens look too good to me...
  • Scutch
    13293 posts Has That Special Something
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Nobody knows what the best thing to do is.

Agreed. No one ever will.

You keep him, you score a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ load of goals. You sell him, you get a few coins to buy another player who may or may not score a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ load of goals.

Ad infinitum.

To the OP, it's YOUR game mate, do what you think is right - ie what you want to do.
  • MNnative
    Went with keeping him since he is so good and using hagi as my cam. 85 hagi is actually better than the 89 and is cheaper!
  • MNnative
    IMG_2614.png
  • Scutch
    13293 posts Has That Special Something
    Problem with Boomerang is the chemistry links. Restricts you massively to have Bundesliga players.
  • Thebigsoda1
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect

Well said my man
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aubameyang got 36 in 18 games for me.one of the best strikers I've used this year. Immaculate finishing.
  • Pangolin
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aubameyang got 36 in 18 games for me.one of the best strikers I've used this year. Immaculate finishing.

he is 39 in 19 for me he is tearing down squads in seasons.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    42 in 20 for me B)