Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

I think I rest my case when I say “MAN CITY RATINGS ARE WAY TOO LOW”…

StewParty
4069 posts National Call-Up
edited September 2017
What the overrall rating should be considering we won our last four games 5-0, 4-0, 6-0, and 5-0. Hopefully this post won’t be deleted for speaking the truth!

Aguero 92
De Bruyne 92
Silva 91
Sane 85
Sterling 85
Jesus 86
Otamendi 86
Stones 84
Konpany 87
Walker 86
Mendy 84
Danilo 82
Fernandinho 85
Gundogan 86
Ederson 86
Bravo 82

Comments

• Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    StewParty wrote: »
    What the overrall rating should be considering we won our last four games 5-0, 4-0, 6-0, and 5-0. Hopefully this post won’t be deleted for speaking the truth!

Aguero 89
    De Bruyne 90
    Silva 87
    Sane 85
    Sterling 81
    Jesus 81
    Otamendi 83
    Stones 64
    Konpany 87
    Walker 86
    Mendy 84
    Danilo 81
    Fernandinho 84
    Gundogan 80
    Ederson 84
    Bravo 80

Fixed them for you.

• blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Sterling 85 pmsl one of the worst footballers to ever play the game
  • lucoking98
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2017
    Absolutely rate this post
  • Verstappen
    4343 posts National Call-Up
    82 still toooooooo high for Bravo and Danilo
  • Carlos181
    4022 posts National Call-Up
    Nobody knows how they'll perform... wait for CL against a top 5 team, then say so.
  • Grouchies
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sterling scored 2 goals +20 rating at least! So 102 seems fair.
  • Frankenberry
    10215 posts Has That Special Something
    They should have the highest player ratings in the Premier League, but they should still be 3-4 OVR lower across the board compared to Bayern, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, etc.
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    They should have the highest player ratings in the Premier League, but they should still be 3-4 OVR lower across the board compared to Bayern, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, etc.

Aguero is the best striker in the world best prem goal per minute ratio of all time, Jesus has the most goals out of every u23 player in the world and brazil poty, Sane was nominated for YPOTY and plays for Germany, David Silva has most assists in prem in past 4 years with injuries, De Bruyne had 18 assists last year more than Isco who isn’t world class, Yaya Toure scored 20 goals in one season one time, Vincent Kompany is the best defender in the world when fit, Gundogan is world class when fit, and Ederson won the portuguse league and was the best goalkeeper and only conceded 2 goals in 8 games
  • Dont_Know08
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2017
    StewParty wrote: »

Aguero is the best striker in the world best prem goal per minute ratio of all time, Jesus has the most goals out of every u23 player in the world and brazil poty, Sane was nominated for YPOTY and plays for Germany, David Silva has most assists in prem in past 4 years with injuries, De Bruyne had 18 assists last year more than Isco who isn’t world class, Yaya Toure scored 20 goals in one season one time, Vincent Kompany is the best defender in the world when fit, Gundogan is world class when fit, and Ederson won the portuguse league and was the best goalkeeper and only conceded 2 goals in 8 games

If you genuinely meant that then you lose all credibility and any football comment you make shouldn't be taken seriously in any way

EDIT: Ignore what I just posted i've only just seen the Man United post :lol:
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2017
  • Retro_G
    31931 posts National Team Captain
    You'd think you would've won a trophy last season with your perceived world class team. I can see you lot falling off the pace again, you started last season impressively, look what happened as the season went on and fraudiola was found out.
  • Pughy30
    26600 posts Player of the Year
    Retro_G wrote: »
    You'd think you would've won a trophy last season with your perceived world class team. I can see you lot falling off the pace again, you started last season impressively, look what happened as the season went on and fraudiola was found out.

City have looked a lot better than United so far this season and why compare last season when it's a massively different team
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Deluded
  • silverdale10
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stones is the obvious one for me. OK he's not the greatest CB in the world, but at 79 he's rated the same as Jones and Lindelof whilst Smalling is 81 and Rojo is 82.
    Nobody can seriously argue that there isn't a bias towards Man Utd and I suspect that bias also impacts on Man City's ratings. In offline Div 1, Liverpool and Man City were given the lowest skill level (World Class). In H2H Man Utd are right up there with Real Madrid as the best team to play with.
  • Ederson 86 for a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ;)
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    No just no.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    It's just the start of the season. In the past years City always started great only to lose stamina and came back to some kind of mediocrity.
  • deang07
    8346 posts League Winner
    edited September 2017
    Utd fan here , i agree city are the best team in the league thus far and look deadly. if aguero was say a 90 91 and de bryne had a plus 1 even silva for eg i wouldnt complain , but the likes of sterling 85 etc no way why cos hes had a decent start to the season ratings come over time hes well to hit and miss. Martial is better than srerling and he is 82. Calm down m8 high ratings are due to players doing it yr after yr sterling is well up and down for eg totw's are for recent performances not overall ratings when does he do the buisness all yr when he does perhaps hel get an upgrade nxt season
  • WFCBagnall
    75365 posts Moderator
    I stopped reading when you gave Stones a 84 rating.
  • WFCBagnall wrote: »

Did u see what he gave gundogan too
  • Pughy30
    26600 posts Player of the Year
    Ederson 86 for doing what he's played 6 league games..
  • WFCBagnall
    75365 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Did u see what he gave gundogan too

Nope. Stopped reading after Stones.
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    86 Jesus GTFO.
  • HelloDearie
    2405 posts Fans' Favourite
    get over yourself man. every team has ratings that are wrong, whether it be too high or too low.

Plus stones as an 84?! not a chance sunshine. in a few years maybe, but not after last season.
  • get over yourself man. every team has ratings that are wrong, whether it be too high or too low.

Plus stones as an 84?! not a chance sunshine. in a few years maybe, but not after last season.

If you saw the post a guy did about united a bit before this was posted then you'd know that he was taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move

Why? they didnt win it or even come second last year......

• Lukaku9
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    City fans always make me smile. The great unwashed always deluded.
  • RayS
    29025 posts National Team Captain
    Hey! Where did that Man U "ratings too low" post go??
  • CFCHenri
    3556 posts National Call-Up
    :joy::joy::joy:
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    That united thread was the best thing about the pre-launch section :)

A shame all content got deleted :)