Get ready for huge price rises! Don't sit on coins..

Quinn87
1898 posts Fans' Favourite
This year is by far the easiest I've ever seen to make coins pre release. People are going to buying their players in the next 20 hours ready for release.

I managed to make 120k this year, and that's just from SBC's I've been able to complete on the web app. So there's gonna be a lot of coins floating about.

Comments

• blue9
    1005 posts Professional
    Houston we have another scientist with new information... I repeat new information noone knows about... Roger
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Cheers Geoff!
  • Quinn87
    Cheers Geoff!

You welcome.. For more tips and tricks please subscribe to my YouTube channel
  • blue9
    1005 posts Professional
    Unbelievable
  • Quinn87
    edited September 2017
    blue9 wrote: »
    Houston we have another scientist with new information... I repeat new information noone knows about... Roger

Coming from a bloke who thought he would get 2 lots of loyalty packs, via the Web app and first time he logs in. I'd say you should take all the help you can get bro!

• DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Quinn87 wrote: »
    Cheers Geoff!

Sure! I will donate as well
  • Quinn87
    Cheers Geoff!

Sure! I will donate as well

Brilliant! Donations start from as little as $100, I only accept direct bank transfer.. I give a lot to the community, it's nice to receive something back!
  • blue9
    1005 posts Professional

Coming from a bloke who thought he would get 2 lots of loyalty packs, via the Web app and first time he logs in. I'd say you should take all the help you can get bro!

Who said 2 lots of loyalty packs? Not me bro... Something similar to that for starting the full game on console... Quilt... Sorry I mean quinn
  • Quinn87

Who said 2 lots of loyalty packs? Not me bro... Something similar to that for starting the full game on console... Quilt... Sorry I mean quinn

Stop getting salty you moron. Loyalty packs have worked the sane way for the past 3 years. It's cool you missed the pre release train and your gutted, were all men here, let those tears drop bro.
  • blue9
    1005 posts Professional

Stop getting salty you moron. Loyalty packs have worked the sane way for the past 3 years. It's cool you missed the pre release train and your gutted, were all men here, let those tears drop bro.

Who cares about the trial? tears? Ahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahha... Also what kind of a word is salty? Cringeworthy moron Bro...
  • Screen-_Shot-2015-10-10-at-141016.jpg
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    And this is why people being locked out of the market is completely out of order
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    Great thread :sleeping:

SBCs are 100% the way to go though.
  • Cheers Geoff!