6381 posts Big Money Move
    Lukaku

Bigger club, low card weight, will be targeted by lots of players
  • ArtaxInvader
    496 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2017
    Lukaku

Bigger club, low card weight, will be targeted by lots of players

That horrible dribbling stat though...hopefully its not that bad in game. I barely use strikers with under 84 dribbling tbf.
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    ahm1388 wrote: »
    Which one should see a bigger rise?

If the demo is anything to go by.. Lukaku for sure. He was the most impressive player I used along with pogba.
  • Lacazette was more expensive than Lukaku in fifa 17 and he wasn't even in the prem. His card was incredibly OP because he felt very responsive when it came to dribbling.

Dribbling seems to be very important this year and Lukaku feels way too sluggish.

Lacazette will rise when all these youtubers start making overpowered BPL squad videos.
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    CowBRAH wrote: »
    Lacazette was more expensive than Lukaku in fifa 17 and he wasn't even in the prem. His card was incredibly OP because he felt very responsive when it came to dribbling.

Dribbling seems to be very important this year and Lukaku feels way too sluggish.

Lacazette will rise when all these youtubers start making overpowered BPL squad videos.

Lukaku was in everton last fifa
  • ahm1388
    1183 posts Professional
    Yeah I think I will go with Lukaku
    Ideally I would want to play both upfront in a 4312 with Ibra behind them
    It was just a question of who to get first
    CowBRAH wrote: »
    Lacazette was more expensive than Lukaku in fifa 17 and he wasn't even in the prem. His card was incredibly OP because he felt very responsive when it came to dribbling.

I agree with you on the fact that Lacazette will drastically increase in price but perhaps you might be underestimating the fact that Lukaku moved to the most popular team in England along with his +2 overall upgrade which would reduce his pack weight