Squad Battles Difficulty

Tenannerz
20 posts Last Pick at the Park
Is there a reason World Class difficulty is 100x harder than legendary? I usually play legendary on lower rated squads and I find it really easy and win by at least 5 goals but I'll play world class difficulty on other overall teams and I find it soooo much harder. Like I can't even explain the level of difference how hard it is. I even played an 82 overall team on legendary and found it to be a heck of a lot easier than world class. A few of my friends have noted the same thing. It's like they have the difficulties switched around. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    They've probably mixed the difficulties up again, which they've been known to do in the past :)
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Yep I agree
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Might have to try legendary if that's the case. Won 3 on World class and lost 2. But I've also lost two of about ten on professional lol
  • CURCC-FTW
    764 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I didn't even try legendary because I was struggling against world class

but I just tried vs legendary AI and it was way easier .. wtf is wrong with EA just lol...
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Ryanomates wrote: »
    Might have to try legendary if that's the case. Won 3 on World class and lost 2. But I've also lost two of about ten on professional lol

I actually find world class easier than pro heh always have for.some odd reason
  • joehuk
    4291 posts National Call-Up
    EA have completely fubared the AI.... last year I won Div 1 single player "Ultimate league" yes it was tough but i managed it also full of random crap.

Just playing a game against a squad now on ultimate 50 chem, 79 rated thought i'll try Ultimate wow.... wtf is up with this.

my players feel like bronze players, and the AI is running around like they have 11 messi on the pitch

GG EA why handi cap my team to make it harder?
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    The AI adapts to how the game goes. If you're winning, the difficulty gets harder.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    A.I. can, will cheat against you. Remember a thread on here last year from Reddit, where some lad got into the code.