I'm not very good

Shaqiri
1390 posts Professional
Struggling at the moment anyone got any tips?

Comments

• Chubbs
    14256 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't go in for standing or slide tackles at all. Play the ball and wait for the player to make a mistake. Be patient in defense is a what's worked for me.

Also wide formations have been a lot more successful for me through about 20 games.
  • Play slower. . .feels like you can control the game alot better this year.

Defensively, use LB. I'm noticing I steal the ball more by hitting LB at the right time than I do tackling. . .
  • Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Don't go in for standing or slide tackles at all. Play the ball and wait for the player to make a mistake. Be patient in defense is a what's worked for me.

Also wide formations have been a lot more successful for me through about 20 games.
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Play slower. . .feels like you can control the game alot better this year.

Defensively, use LB. I'm noticing I steal the ball more by hitting LB at the right time than I do tackling. . .

Much appreciated lads cheers. I'm always slow to start with every Fifa so it should come eventually.
  • nsholmberg11
    1111 posts Professional
    Have you changed your settings at all? I did and it screwed me up so bad.

Takes practice and patience being so new
  • Petsen22
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unfortunately have no advice to give. What I can do though is tell you that i just lost a single player draft final. On semi-pro difficulty. Then, naturally, i decided to try online draft instead.....and lost 10-1 in the first round