DNF and Transfer Market Access via Web App

Masscherano
602 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just got off the phone to EA after complaining why I don't have any access via the Web App.

One of the things he said their system looks at a factor for why players don't have access is to do with games not finishing. Personally mine's at 99+%, however I'm not sure if this applies if your opponent leaves early to how this works?

Mentioned other usual stuff to like stop hackers and to give everyone a fair chance at playing Ultimate Team so for people in the past that have generally been 'active', that's another factor that may weigh against you getting access.

Just really a thread for info to give you guys a chance at working out some more stuff. Don't worry I've said I'm not happy lmao and taking it further.

Comments

• Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Taking it further? :)
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Taking it further? :)

Think he's gonna head over to their Asian live chat centre and have stern words with Rasheed.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pretty sure any reason they tell you is just buying them time, they're counting on the fact that in a week everyone will have forgotten about it
  • Masscherano
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hahahahah I tried the live chat first. They're supposed to send me a link with how to take it further. But I do agree I think they're stalling and I said that to him on the phone, never heard someone stutter so much in my life.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    I mean how exactly can you take this further? To their manager? Who will no doubt regurgitate what you've already been told :)