The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone still locked out of transfer market on web app even thou you have early access?

samthederbyram
1229 posts Professional
Used 3 hours of my way access but still can’t use transfer market on companion or web app anyone know of a fix

Comments

• Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    There is no fix and you will have to wait till release
  • samthederbyram
    1229 posts Professional
    Even thou I have the game that’s stupid :D
  • Reus
    23224 posts Club Captain
    EA locked half of us out unfortunately

Disgraceful that they aren't gradually letting more people on
  • samthederbyram
    1229 posts Professional
    @Reus I just thought they locked people out that didn’t have early access and once you got on console would sort itself obviously not :D
  • Reus
    23224 posts Club Captain
    @Reus I just thought they locked people out that didn’t have early access and once you got on console would sort itself obviously not :D

No it appears they randomly cut half of the people off from the web app transfer market giving the others a massive head start
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Reus wrote: »

No it appears they randomly cut half of the people off from the web app transfer market giving the others a massive head start
    Year I'm thinking I won't be able to build the team I want until black Friday now. GFG Ea
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have the same issue. I wondered if it was a persona issue as I moved from Xbox 360 last year and have teams on both consoles.

I couldn't see earlier how to change persona or even check which one it is. Any ideas anyone?
  • bhafc1901
    2265 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had no luck despite playing several games
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah - we are screwed. I have played 13 games at this point and no access still.

Sadly I make most of my morning using Bronze Pack Method and that is how I build my teams so this means it is impossible to make any coins at this point outside of playing games. In addition we can't spend time hunting for deals to build our team because then you are using your 10 hours for that and also not playing games to make coins.

So basically with the market blocked those of us with EA Access are still starting at about the same level as people that don't have EA Access. Really poor on EA's part - especially with how random it is around who did and who did not get access to the market. I played 2500+ games in FUT 17 and blocked still.
  • Sanchezzzz
    4335 posts National Call-Up
    My brother is having that issue its stupid.