Pro Clubs Head is updated with FIFA 18 data! (In-depth Pro Clubs stats)

Comments

• Rdb
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2017
    @saviomd

Its been better but still sometimes it doesnt update quick. I get a 404 at times aswell. Just random.

Great app tho we use proclubshead all the time. every day..stats fans!

There is an Android app similar to proclubshead. Its called Proclubsmanager. Not that good but i like they have a "Player of the Month". Like u get the one thats performing best in october. Just a suggestion.
    Would require u to save ratings in an own database table tho.

• saviomd
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Rdb yeah, I still see 404 errors, but we were getting around 10% and now it is down to 2%.
    But the data source is a little unstable, today, for example, the site is getting A LOT of timeouts and 404 errors...

Wow, never heard of it! They are actually using our site to show some information!!! lol
    Did you get the app? Can you confirm if the app removes the ads that we show in the pages? The screenshots don't show them... If it really removes, I will need to have a word with its developer...

Yeah, some features would require a database but this is something that, at least for now, we are avoiding to do.
    (but, in some way, we have a "player of the last 10 matches" in the league/cup matches ranking lol)
  • Rdb
    saviomd wrote: »
    @Rdb yeah, I still see 404 errors, but we were getting around 10% and now it is down to 2%.
    But the data source is a little unstable, today, for example, the site is getting A LOT of timeouts and 404 errors...

Wow, never heard of it! They are actually using our site to show some information!!! lol
    Did you get the app? Can you confirm if the app removes the ads that we show in the pages? The screenshots don't show them... If it really removes, I will need to have a word with its developer...

Yeah, some features would require a database but this is something that, at least for now, we are avoiding to do.
    (but, in some way, we have a "player of the last 10 matches" in the league/cup matches ranking lol)

Ok mate well thats true (last 10)..
    I still see ads on that App. but not sure its yours. (im dutch and theyre in dutch... Google recommends Wish or something)
  • stoli77
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @saviomd Keep getting 404 error on ps4 search. but is working for xbox and pc

Grats!! on a great site by the way, my whole team is really enjoying it
  • Striser
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I get the error 404 on ps4
  • saviomd
    @Rdb thanks for the info
    (if it's in the middle of proclubshead pages, then the ads are ours and we will get a little $$
    ie. the 4th screenshot here https://itunes.apple.com/app/proclubs-manager/id1295185227 should have an ad before the current club box)

@stoli77 @Striser from the logs, I can see that today we had a peek of 404 errors
    unfortunately, the data source is very bipolar (some days it works great, some days it returns a lot of errors), and there is not much we can do about it...
    last week we increased our data cache time from 10 to 20min and saw a little improvement
    but it's still early to say if the improvement was just a coincidence or not
  • saviomd
    Guys,
    the site was updated with a very cool feature.
    If you have a site for your club or run a virtual league, you can now embed club stats in it!
    Click here to learn how it works:
    http://proclubshead.com/18/create-embed-club/
  • Tesco
    6528 posts Big Money Move
    Guys,
    the site was updated with a very cool feature.
    If you have a site for your club or run a virtual league, you can now embed club stats in it!
    Click here to learn how it works:
    http://proclubshead.com/18/create-embed-club/

Excellent!

Shame it doesn't work on this forum though :(
  • saviomd
    yeah... forums usually don't let you use scripts...
  • saviomd
    Site updated with a new layout to matches and color indicator to player positions!

Check it out:
    http://proclubshead.com
  • Rdb
    Site updated with a new layout to matches and color indicator to player positions!

Check it out:
    http://proclubshead.com

good job m8!
  • Will it be possible to search for player names soon?
  • ChopperChedder
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What a fantastic site. I actually have notepads recording, games/goals/assists/form/yellows/reds/braces/hattricks (yes call me sad)
    Is there an app for this on iOS or just the website?

Thanks, Chopper Chedder (founder/manager FI3LD FC)
  • saviomd
    @MysterX no... the data source that we use doesn't have a player search

@ChopperChedder thanks!
    No app, but Safari has an add to home screen feature that is very helpful:
    Click on the share button at the bottom of the screen, then "add to home screen" and you will have a Pro Clubs Head icon next to your apps :)
  • ChopperChedder
    @MysterX no... the data source that we use doesn't have a player search

@ChopperChedder thanks!
    No app, but Safari has an add to home screen feature that is very helpful:
    Click on the share button at the bottom of the screen, then "add to home screen" and you will have a Pro Clubs Head icon next to your apps :)

Thanks! Have to admit my club partner (L1ON5 (also my father)) found it rather cool also! No more bickering over whos the better player thanks to your site!
  • Why can't you search gamer tag?
  • SquallPT
    45 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2017
    TRILLMJD wrote: »
    Why can't you search gamer tag?

Because there is nothing to search the gamertag.
  • saviomd
    @ChopperChedder it's awesome that you play with your father! lol

@TRILLMJD what we can do is limited by what the data source offers, and unfortunately, it doesn't have a player search
  • ChopperChedder
    @saviomd thanks! Family club, never had more then 4 players, all of whom have to prove themselves. More often then not its just me and him
  • I SiR MartY I
    5456 posts Big Money Move
    229140a44ccc9bc114eaca3d99aa1dcc.png

Forgot how well this tracked stats for players and how it tracked the leaderboards.

Good job!!
  • Rdb
    @saviomd

two things i want to ask u...

1)
    I got disconnected in a game tonight in the 15th minute.
    After the game it said i had a 6.9 rating on proclubshead.
    I can see the 6.9 rating and the game counted as if i had played it.
    Is that normal or is that just EA? Why does it count when i have not played?

2)
    Also the "star sign" meaning u have man of the match... I have the idea that it is not correct.
    Sometimes our Ai (computer player) is man of the match in proclubs.

But in proclubshead it always says one of the real life players is. Never an Ai computer player.
    How does this work?

Thanks!
  • saviomd
    sir marty, thanks!

@Rdb we just read the data and show it on our site, we don't know how it exactly works
    But about your 1st question, I have a comment about it.
    From what I and my teammates noticed, this changed from 17. It always gave you 3 if you got disconnected. Now, it sometimes gives you the rating you had at the moment, sometimes it gives you 3.
  • Rdb
    sir marty, thanks!

@Rdb we just read the data and show it on our site, we don't know how it exactly works.

But about your 1st question, I have a comment about it.
    From what I and my teammates noticed, this changed from 17. It always gave you 3 if you got disconnected. Now, it sometimes gives you the rating you had at the moment, sometimes it gives you 3.

Ah ok so u just read out who is man of the match from EA database?

Thanks for reply anyway!
  • saviomd
    @Rdb yes, we just get the data from the site and show it
    and from what I can see in the game and in proclubshead, my player stats (man of the match and etc) are correct
  • Rdb
    and from what I can see in the game and in proclubshead, my player stats (man of the match and etc) are correct

After the proclubs game in Fifa we see many times that an AI gets man of the match (star at his name)

But in proclubshead its always a player. the one with the highest rating who gets a star.

Can u explain?
  • SquallPT
    45 posts Park Captain
    Check you pro club page to see if there is AI bots on your team.
    The stats only apply to human players, not AI generated bots.
    Even if the bot has 10 rating in-game, the star goes to the highest human controlled player.
  • Rdb

After the proclubs game in Fifa we see many times that
    SquallPT wrote: »
    Check you pro club page to see if there is AI bots on your team.
    The stats only apply to human players, not AI generated bots.
    Even if the bot has 10 rating in-game, the star goes to the highest human controlled player.

As a matter of fact i have some teamplayers that play like if theyre Ai bots....Does that count?

I dont see the point EA selects an Ai as Man of the Match (with a star) but in fact gives it to one of the human players in the actual stats. Just point out the player in the screen then...
  • saviomd
    @Rdb I don't know why it works like that but what @SquallPT said is what I see happen in my club too
  • Rdb
    @Rdb I don't know why it works like that but what @SquallPT said is what I see happen in my club too

Yeah ive watched and could confirm the games and stats and its just EA giving it to a Ai bot in game but awatds to a player in stats
  • saviomd
    Hey guys,

Pro Clubs Head was updated with a small (but long asked for) feature: goals + assists stat
    It's available on the player page for all and current clubs and in the squad ranking page

Check it out:
    https://proclubshead.com/

Happy new year everybody!
    And as always, DM us on twitter (https://twitter.com/proclubshead) with feedback, suggestions, and stuff!