Pro Clubs Head is updated with FIFA 18 data! (In-depth Pro Clubs stats)

134
saviomd
97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
For the people who already know the site, it got messed up in the beginning of the week, when the 17 data source was shut down by EA. But now the 18 data source is up and Pro Clubs Head is updated!

For the people who never heard of it, it's a site with a lot of information about clubs, last matches played and players. It actually has much more stats than the pro clubs section in the official site!

Check it out!
http://proclubshead.com

With Pro Clubs Head, you can:
- Search for a club in Xbox One, Playstation 4 or PC and favorite a club and a player for easier and faster access
- League seasons stats and Cup progress, club information, ranking and skill points, trophies room, list of players, and players rankings
- 10 last league and cup matches results with clubs and players stats, and graphics with club performance match by match
- Player information and stats for current club and all clubs that he played and graphics with his performance in the last 10 league and cup matches

DISCLAIMER - I'm one of the developers. Suggestions and bug reports are welcome and if you can share the site with more players, we will be very glad!

Comments

  • Typooni
    73 posts Park Captain
    Good job guys again, big thanks! <3 :* :D
  • mattiparka
    10404 posts Has That Special Something
    Typooni wrote: »
    Good job guys again, big thanks! <3 :* :D
  • Tesco
    6284 posts Big Money Move
    mattiparka wrote: »
    Typooni wrote: »
    Good job guys again, big thanks! <3 :* :D

  • Tesco
    6284 posts Big Money Move
    @saviomd

    Hey bud

    iirc individual player stats on pro clubs in game and on your website only take into account league games (at least on 17 that was the case). I know you have access to the data for cup games (at least the last 10 cup games) is there any way that you have that data added on to a players stats for his club? Like perhaps a toggle button that shows the stats with and without the cup data?

    I know I might be asking a lot of you guys - I was just curious if it was possible.

    I look forward to hearing your thoughts :)
  • saviomd
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Typooni @mattiparka thanks!

    @Tesco the data source doesn't have a cup overall stats, just the last 10 matches (like you said).
    If we don't have the data (and there's a lot of it that we would like to have but don't) there isn't much we can do about it :(
  • Tesco
    6284 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2017
    saviomd wrote: »
    @Typooni @mattiparka thanks!

    @Tesco the data source doesn't have a cup overall stats, just the last 10 matches (like you said).
    If we don't have the data (and there's a lot of it that we would like to have but don't) there isn't much we can do about it :(

    Ah I see - that's a shame :(

    Thanks for getting back to me with an answer <3

    Oh and best of luck with your own club on 18!
  • Rdb
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    saviomd wrote: »
    For the people who already know the site, it got messed up in the beginning of the week, when the 17 data source was shut down by EA. But now the 18 data source is up and Pro Clubs Head is updated!

    For the people who never heard of it, it's a site with a lot of information about clubs, last matches played and players. It actually has much more stats than the pro clubs section in the official site!

    Check it out!
    http://proclubshead.com

    With Pro Clubs Head, you can:
    - Search for a club in Xbox One, Playstation 4 or PC and favorite a club and a player for easier and faster access
    - League seasons stats and Cup progress, club information, ranking and skill points, trophies room, list of players, and players rankings
    - 10 last league and cup matches results with clubs and players stats, and graphics with club performance match by match
    - Player information and stats for current club and all clubs that he played and graphics with his performance in the last 10 league and cup matches

    DISCLAIMER - I'm one of the developers. Suggestions and bug reports are welcome and if you can share the site with more players, we will be very glad!

    Well done again! We will start using it on friday!
  • Typooni
    73 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2017
    Any idea why it shows that someone DNF in almost every game even though we didn't? If this is EA related, how can we ask them about it? @saviomd
  • saviomd
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Typooni this is something that I try to guess, it's not exact...
    can you send the page url so I can take a look and try to improve it?
  • saviomd
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Typooni the problem is fixed
    I removed the conditional, now it will always show the player rating
  • Typooni
    73 posts Park Captain
    Nice work as always! @saviomd
  • Rdb
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2017
    I dont see it getting updated a lot. we played 6 matches and i only see the first two. Whats the EA update time? @saviomd
  • The Anarchist
    46 posts Park Captain
    Nice work! game is more fun already thanks to you.

    i wonder if there is a similar website for other game modes?
  • Rdb
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    still very slow @saviomd . is it the EA database updating slow?
  • saviomd
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Rdb most of the time the data gets updated instantly, but sometimes it doesn't... The data comes from EA, we just get and show it, so I don't know why that happens...

    @The%20Anarchist thanks! I'm not aware of data sources with match results and stuff for solo seasons and fut...
    The official site used to have a solo seasons section with a few stats, but this was like 2/3 years ago :(
  • AreGrande
    764 posts Semi-Pro
    Nice work man. I see that since last year, someone has plagiarized my club name. Shame.
  • Hookfoot
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2017
    @saviomd
    Is it possible to capture in game stats that are shown at half and full-time. Like key passes, possession, etc?

    I never understood why they show these stats in game, but don't keep the totals on the Pro Clubs squad list.
    Post edited by Hookfoot on
  • Rdb
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2017


    @saviomd

    Thats strange mate. Maybe because its peaktime after game just out.
    We are using the EA site sometimes. Its gets updated in a few minutes.

    https://www.easports.com/nl/fifa/pro-clubs/search
  • saviomd
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @AreGrande thanks! but it's a shame that someone took your club name lol

    @Hookfont I wish it was but those stats aren't available in the data source :(

    @Rdb actually, we have a small cache (10min), so if you access your club page now and then 3min later a teammate access it too, he will see the same data that you did
    does this explain the delay you see?
  • Rdb
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2017
    @saviomd

    I will test and keep watching it to get more info.

    From what i have experienced is that we played all night but proclubshead still showed the last game being in the afternoon. So it missed quite a few hours. whereas the EA site was up to date.

    It wasnt like that before on 17. i took only a few minutes after a game to show up.

    Ill keep checking how it goes.
  • saviomd
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Rdb I see... it isn't our 10min cache then...
    Maybe EA has some sort of "too many requests" block / DDoS protection and my site is getting flagged :(
    We are getting a lot more visitors now with 18 (yay!) and if this restriction really exists, it makes sense being more common now then it was with 17 (boo)
  • saviomd wrote: »
    @AreGrande thanks! but it's a shame that someone took your club name lol

    Well, fortunately we registered first our name first this year. Our name is pretty unique, so it's obvious that they must have played us in earlier editions and just tried to take/copy our name. The only difference is that instead of FC, as we have in our name, they inverted it to CF lol. What bothers me is that I'm actually a lawyer specializing in plagiarism lol.
  • mattiparka
    10404 posts Has That Special Something
    AreGrande wrote: »
    saviomd wrote: »
    @AreGrande thanks! but it's a shame that someone took your club name lol

    Well, fortunately we registered first our name first this year. Our name is pretty unique, so it's obvious that they must have played us in earlier editions and just tried to take/copy our name. The only difference is that instead of FC, as we have in our name, they inverted it to CF lol. What bothers me is that I'm actually a lawyer specializing in plagiarism lol.

    whats the name?
  • Blaiki
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2017
    Great job as always but I keep getting a lot of 404 errors.
    Using Chrome on Win 10
  • saviomd
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Blaiki 404 errors happen if the page doesn't exist or if the data source is slow and takes too much time to respond (this one is happening a lot in the last few days... let's hope it goes back to normal)
  • Rdb
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    @saviomd Im also getting the 404 errors a lot. Also the updating is very slow. Sometimes it doesnt update for a whole day.
    For stats after the games we had to go back to the **** EA site because it updates

    Fifa17 version was great. What happened? too much traffic now?
  • saviomd
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Rdb I'm not sure what the cause is...
    It could be the increase in traffic or a change made by EA on their end.

    At the moment, we have a 10min cache to minimize hits to their data source (and make the site faster too).
    Do you think that an increase to 20 or 30min to the cache would make the experience in our site worse?
  • saviomd
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    New update just now!
    http://proclubshead.com

    The squad list page has a new layout.
    Now the players are broken down by position and their overall is shown (but the player name was removed to make the button only 2 lines tall).

    Also, the data cache time was increased to 20min, so any feedback about it is welcome
    (@Rdb let me know if this solves your problem!)

    note- we have a twitter (https://twitter.com/proclubshead), DM us with feedback, suggestions, and stuff!
  • Rdb
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    @saviomd So far we ve seen good improvement! Its up te date quickly. Ill keep u informed how its goin.
  • saviomd
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Rdb ok, thank you!
134
Sign In or Register to comment.