The American Soccer Lounge (National Team & MLS)

Comments

• Chubbs
    14379 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2017
    Martinez is a god. Awesome celebration too. Beautiful dummy by Kratz. What a fun team to watch.
  • RayS
    25589 posts Player of the Year
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Martinez is a god. Awesome celebration too. Beautiful dummy by Kratz. What a fun team to watch.

Someone needs a higher WF ratinf methinks?
  • HBK1925
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orlando is smoking New England.
    3 players scored already. Hoping for 1 or 2 more from any of them so they have a chance at totw.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    Forgot to set my lineup again. :s
  • Chubbs
    Playoffs clinched. Really hoping ATL can sneak into the second spot to get the bye after 8 games in 4 months.

Also Josef averaging a goal every 70' is insane. Would have loved to see what he would have done if he had not missed 2+ months.
  • RayS
    edited September 2017
    Forgot to set my lineup again. :s

My man, i even posted a reminder here!

U may be fine in the end tho... one of my strikers didn't even start (Villa) my other one is one a team losing 2-0 in the first 25 minutes (Cubo Torres) :D
  • HBK1925
    edited September 2017
    Kaka brace.
    EA PLEASE. Give us a dynamic pic of him one last time.
  • Chubbs
    Tyler Adams brace. Do it EA
  • HBK1925
    Kaka 2 goal
    Dwyer 1g 2a
    Yotun 1g 2a
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47340 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Grana rb two assists
  • The Red Bull's love to find new ways to disappoint me. I just want me a usable Adams card. Is that too much to ask for
  • SuperSonicSean
    Grana rb two assists

Forget the others. We need RBs desperately. 2A+CS sounds good to me.
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    **** the **** LA **** Galaxy
  • Chubbs
    Up 4-0 in WLQ and my internet drops. FML, don't think I have the power to do it again.
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited September 2017
    Let's go Fire! Putting that beatdown on the Quakes on the road. Glad to see we're finding our form again.

Please let Nikolic get a hat trick. A Fire IF this early would be glorious.
  • hockeyphenom87
    7050 posts Big Money Move
    Three informs already, one American. Not to mention a few worthy performances for hopefully next week. Woot woot.
  • Antparry92
    17675 posts World Class
    Disney win 6-1 and I have Latin as one of my strikers and he doesn't manage to score a single goal :unamused:
  • hockeyphenom87
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Disney win 6-1 and I have Latin as one of my strikers and he doesn't manage to score a single goal :unamused:

Probably cause he doesn't speak Latin
  • Antparry92
    17675 posts World Class

Probably cause he doesn't speak Latin

Damn autocorrect :joy:
  • RayS

Tbf a lot of results went unexpectedly last night... who knew Orlando and LA could score goals and that the Fire could win away from home and that FC Dallas could win at all :D
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    How can I post a vid on here that I recorded on my phone. I have to show you guys how I got totally screwed by the GK AI yesterday
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    First game online with my MLS players, @Chubbs would be proud:

opDQcPi.jpg

That back line was so good (even though I conceded 2 goals), they're all 6'4"+ with high strength. I think that's the way to go with CBs this year.
  • Frankenberry
    Have you guys used this "bridge" skill move this year? Basically just turbo + tap right stick past a defender, your attacker magically tapes the ball over/under/past the tackle and you run past him:

wTbH9wj.gif

Honestly you could just get one fast player and run down the entire field doing it over and over. Seems very overpowered, especially with agile/fast players.
  • zzachzx
    4543 posts National Call-Up

opDQcPi.jpg

That back line was so good (even though I conceded 2 goals), they're all 6'4"+ with high strength. I think that's the way to go with CBs this year.

How long has Okocha been in the MLS for?
  • zzachzx
    Have you guys used this "bridge" skill move this year? Basically just turbo + tap right stick past a defender, your attacker magically tapes the ball over/under/past the tackle and you run past him:

wTbH9wj.gif

Honestly you could just get one fast player and run down the entire field doing it over and over. Seems very overpowered, especially with agile/fast players.

I wonder if it's as effective as in the gif when the guy isn't trying to slide tackle you like a heat seeking missle?
  • Frankenberry
    zzachzx wrote: »

wTbH9wj.gif

I wonder if it's as effective as in the gif when the guy isn't trying to slide tackle you like a heat seeking missle?

That's how everyone tackles online.
  • Ryno
    6153 posts Big Money Move

wTbH9wj.gif

Agile players do dodge a lot of tackles this year doing similar stuff. But yeah, it's not always like that gif :lol:
  • zzachzx

wTbH9wj.gif

That's how everyone tackles online.
    Not me but that's because I'm the ultimate FIFA pro
  • Frankenberry

opDQcPi.jpg

How long has Okocha been in the MLS for?

I originally had some fat loser named Lodeiro in there but I couldn't bring myself to start the match.
  • hockeyphenom87
    edited September 2017

opDQcPi.jpg

Onyewu FTW! You won't ever have problems with Ibra.