The American Soccer Lounge (National Team & MLS)

Comments

• RayS
    25289 posts Player of the Year
    E0_BE2377-152_D-4_FB1-_B87_F-1_A59_AEB1_F646.jpg

D-pad switch to 3-5-2
  • RC
    763 posts Semi-Pro
    It's missing Alessandrini, Piatti, Almiron, Villa, Valeri.... damn so many good attacking options. Hopefully we get a few defensive IF's early.
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m really getting excited about fifa 19 mls teams. Think I finally found the perfect formation for me for mls, 4141
  • RayS
    I’m really getting excited about fifa 19 mls teams. Think I finally found the perfect formation for me for mls, 4141

What players you thinkin?
  • Ryno
    6078 posts Big Money Move
    Completely forgot about switching formations midgame, that changes things for me now
  • RCTID
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will 74 Diego Chara finally be usable? Not sure about the H/H work rates. I hope he gets an IF early on, would be a great MLS starter team card.
  • Chubbs
    14256 posts Has That Special Something
    That Ring card looks super nice. Still thinking US/Bundes hybrid to start and MLS attack/another league fitness.
  • Antparry92
    17527 posts World Class
    I hate how poor my MLS team is for divisions. They’re completely not up to par.

Pirlo and Schwein- play like their age suggests, decrepid and weak, with not much movement. Their screening of the back 4 is about as much use as a chocolate teapot. If Pirlo was a QB, he’d have god knows how many sacks for me, sooooooo slow passing the ball

SBC Gio-wouldn’t be in the team if he wasn’t an SBC. So weak, not as quick as last year either. Overall downgrade to last year other than the odd finesse shot outside the box

Kaka- Another who’s in on name and not on merit. Don’t get me wrong his shooting is great for a CAM but he feels very sluggish and his dribbling is an outrage considering how good he was in his pomp.

Villa- Traits: Hide behind CB, get pushed off the ball easily, dribble like a 70 rated dribbler. Absolutely gash card, he has been butchered.

Josef-Plows a lone furrow up top usually with no support from behind. Tried his best, dribbling gets him out of trouble sometimes, all round decent player

Deuce- Wins headers all day, dribbling can feel slightly robotic at times, unfortunately he’s just not quick enough for WL/ divisions but is a great finisher when he gets the chance
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    RayS wrote: »

What players you thinkin?

Not 100% sure yet. I do rotate starting lineups on a main squad, and I make an MLS A and an MLS B to use as many as possible, but I’m probably looking at using a Giovinco/Villa at CM with a more natural CM on the other side and a Ozzie Alonso at CDM to balance out the midfield
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    @Frankenberry add me to your 2k19 squad
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    @Jfo88
    What's your build? 2K has been so much better than FIFA the past few years since they actually put effort into game modes beyond Ultimate Team.

If anyone else here plays NBA 2K feel free to join. We could have a 5-man USA Pro Am squad.
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    @Jfo88
    What's your build? 2K has been so much better than FIFA the past few years since they actually put effort into game modes beyond Ultimate Team.

If anyone else here plays NBA 2K feel free to join. We could have a 5-man USA Pro Am squad.

Shot creating SG
  • Frankenberry
    d67c891b-cab9-4c20-aa4a-8de92ba1c1ce.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=mHD9fyueoHBmDtuxWTsFP3by3VB5TS1OP5AO2dUxqGk%3D
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    d67c891b-cab9-4c20-aa4a-8de92ba1c1ce.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=mHD9fyueoHBmDtuxWTsFP3by3VB5TS1OP5AO2dUxqGk%3D

Wtf :joy:
  • Antparry92
    17527 posts World Class
    a220fd92ed24e76b7bc5fcbd1033fa7b.jpg
  • Chubbs
    Miggy two goals so far. Would love a third, an inform from him in TOTW 1 would make me happy.
  • Antparry92
    17527 posts World Class
    I should be over stateside right now with the rest of my family getting ready to watch the rowdies against Atlanta II
  • RayS
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    I should be over stateside right now with the rest of my family getting ready to watch the rowdies against Atlanta II

The fam are big USL fans?
  • RayS
    The Galaxy defense is beyond comical at this point
  • RayS
    Sick nasty classic Ibra goal
  • hockeyphenom87
    7049 posts Big Money Move
    All the MLS mids are on one leg. Unreal.
  • RC
    763 posts Semi-Pro
    Opara goal. Clean sheet so far. 45 mins to go. Fingers crossed.
  • Chubbs
    RC wrote: »
    Opara goal. Clean sheet so far. 45 mins to go. Fingers crossed.

Would be a sweet way to start the year.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2018
    Sick nasty classic Ibra goal

Iconic. I wouldn't even think of kicking it like that. 500th too.
  • Antparry92
    17527 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »

The fam are big USL fans?

15 ride from the stadium and it means they get to still watch a bit of football out there
  • Frankenberry
    PLWQMpX.png
  • that goal was absolutely incredible. vintage zlatan
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    THAT WAS SUCH A FILTHY GOAL FROM ACOSTA VS NYRB
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    IF BWP? Hat trick
  • IF BWP? Hat trick

Sure hope so. Worried about the tie though