50k pack for 23k. (Method inside) 'LOYALTY'

Comments

• Raandomer
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks mate! I'll smash out the 10 games tonight, can't quit or I'll lose my 1k coin bonuses haha
  • PelzyWelzy
    9491 posts League Winner
    edited September 2017
    Raandomer wrote: »
    Thanks mate! I'll smash out the 10 games tonight, can't quit or I'll lose my 1k coin bonuses haha

Same mistake I made mate :joy: First thing I always do when a new FUT starts is increase my transfer pile to 100 then add on the 15x1000 coin boosts (I like to do them one by one, just incase). Loyalty and stuff didn't really cross my mind, haha.
  • iitalic
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    @Raandomer -

UCBKqUX.jpg

Obviously need to get loyalty on them before i submit but this will work :smiley:

Don't you need 80 rated team?
  • PelzyWelzy
    9491 posts League Winner
    edited September 2017
    iitalic wrote: »
    @Raandomer -

UCBKqUX.jpg

Obviously need to get loyalty on them before i submit but this will work :smiley:

Don't you need 80 rated team?

@iitalic - Could be the random bronzes on the bench bringing the overall down.. got to play ten games for loyalty yet :wink:

This picture is a better representation. Silly me, lol.

yKiFE75.jpg
  • Scutch
    11188 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2017
    @Raandomer -

UCBKqUX.jpg

Yeah that definitely works. Used it last night as I had a few of those players :)

Still had to do the old loyalty glitch though.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9491 posts League Winner
    Scutch wrote: »
    @Raandomer -

UCBKqUX.jpg

Yeah that definitely works. Used it last night as I had a few of those players :)

Exactly what I'm in the process of doing now mate... Still have my coin boosts active so just letting games play out in full on the TOTW challenge as I potter around the house making myself look busy (scored brownie points with the wife for being so productive this morning... little does she know :joy:)
  • Raandomer
    @Raandomer -

UCBKqUX.jpg

Exactly what I'm in the process of doing now mate... Still have my coin boosts active so just letting games play out in full on the TOTW challenge as I potter around the house making myself look busy (scored brownie points with the wife for being so productive this morning... little does she know :joy:)

Literally just spent all night doing this, also made a mistake with coin boosts so had to let the games play out, just got my packs then, loads of 83's but nothing extraordinary, ill take it though! Still not gotten any of my bonus stuff from the icon edition, idk what's happening there
  • Scutch
    edited September 2017
    @Raandomer -

UCBKqUX.jpg

Literally just spent all night doing this, also made a mistake with coin boosts so had to let the games play out, just got my packs then, loads of 83's but nothing extraordinary, ill take it though! Still not gotten any of my bonus stuff from the icon edition, idk what's happening there

I haven't received any of those either. For what it's worth, I didn't get anything brilliant from the pack reward either, but I did pull Pique in a separate pack later on. He sold for 14,5k. He must be the cheapest 87 rated player in the game.
  • Raandomer
    @Raandomer -

UCBKqUX.jpg

I haven't received any of those either. For what it's worth, I didn't get anything brilliant from the pack reward either, but I did pull Pique in a separate pack later on. He sold for 14,5k. He must be the cheapest 87 rated player in the game.

Ahh fair enough, I pulled Higuain from an SBC mega pack a couple days ago which wasn't too bad! Yeah I think so, him or Verratti, I don't know how much he's going for now
  • Scutch
    @Raandomer -

UCBKqUX.jpg

Ahh fair enough, I pulled Higuain from an SBC mega pack a couple days ago which wasn't too bad! Yeah I think so, him or Verratti, I don't know how much he's going for now

Higuain was my first big pull on day one of EA Access. Sold him for 90k I think. Got just over 450k at the moment, as I bought some FP and managed to get Lukaku who sold for 192k as well. Just need to build a team now.