Best SBC to do

Noojgard
102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I have limited amount of coins should which SBC is better to do ?

Comments

• Noojgard
    No idea?
  • mcawesomeville
    Do kickoff, especially the last part. It gives premiun gold players pack if I remember correctly. You can buy everything in discard value
  • Isco233
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Never. No.
    Dont touch SBCs.
  • Noojgard
    Do kickoff, especially the last part. It gives premiun gold players pack if I remember correctly. You can buy everything in discard value

Thanks mate i pulled Eriksen :)
  • fluffymnuffy
    12535 posts Has That Special Something
    Isco233 wrote: »
    Never. No.
    Dont touch SBCs.

Makes no sense not to, there's 300-400k worth of packs for 100k available right now
  • Noojgard
    And i got Bailly :)
  • EisenErmin
    5787 posts Big Money Move
    Packed Martial = one of the best "low rated pulls". Just need a team around him
  • seabo
    1413 posts Professional
    Do all of them from lowest cost up, took me hours starting from just the loyalty packs and bronze starters but eventually u get the the big tradeable packs and some good pulls. Just haven't done the hybrid league/nations group yet.
  • Currieman
    4953 posts National Call-Up
    Isco233 wrote: »
    Never. No.
    Dont touch SBCs.
    We're talking tradeable SBCs here mate. They are well worth doing.
    seabo wrote: »
    Do all of them from lowest cost up, took me hours starting from just the loyalty packs and bronze starters but eventually u get the the big tradeable packs and some good pulls. Just haven't done the hybrid league/nations group yet.

Agreed. They are definitely the best way to start the game.
  • Retro_G
    29193 posts Player of the Year
    Seven Suspects is a very cheap SBC from Hybrid Leagues.

20170922_064906.png
  • RedDevil123
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did the Hybrid leagues -'squad goals' sbc for about 5k-6k, It rewards you with a tradeable mega pack. I got Marcelo in mine, so not too bad. I did have to play matches to get loyalty for 100 chem though.
  • Is 1x Prime Gold Players pack better than a 1x Mega pack for players?
  • I did the Hybrid leagues -'squad goals' sbc for about 5k-6k, It rewards you with a tradeable mega pack. I got Marcelo in mine, so not too bad. I did have to play matches to get loyalty for 100 chem though.

How many players did you receive, do you remember? What were your other players like?