Beyond a joke

Xmrburnzo
683 posts An Exciting Prospect
First I can't access the transfer market and now when I load up ea access it tells me my profile doesn't have an active subscription even though it does! I also sat waiting on live chat for over an hour and a half after being told it would take 20 mins to get through to someone and eventually I gave up.

Trying again 6 hours later after seeing a 5min time to speak to someone and I'm currently 20mins in and again nothing but the time has now jumped from 5-10 mins instead of under 5, great way to start off the year @EA_Andy

Comments

  • Nen
    4379 posts Moderator
    I have the same isisue with Transfer market, annoyingly we are just going to have to wait for that one.

    In regards to your active sub message, that happened to me, i just dashboarded out of the game, signed out of my profile and reloaded and it was absolutely fine. Effectively any error i've been having with stuff loading, the whole turn it off turn it on again has been working. Its obviously far from ideal but its working.
  • Xmrburnzo
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2017
    Nen wrote: »
    I have the same isisue with Transfer market, annoyingly we are just going to have to wait for that one.

    In regards to your active sub message, that happened to me, i just dashboarded out of the game, signed out of my profile and reloaded and it was absolutely fine. Effectively any error i've been having with stuff loading, the whole turn it off turn it on again has been working. Its obviously far from ideal but its working.

    just tried it twice and nope doesn't work, I also now can't connect to the EA servers on FIFA 17

    Edit: now 45 mins in to my wait to speak to an advisor when I was told originally my approximate wait time was under 5 mins...
  • Xmrburnzo
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's been an hour!

    f3b4bd138c6b43f99724db166591e8ec.png
  • Elemant
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What worked for me is going into your ea account, then security and turning off login in verification. Reset console and it should work, confirmed by me and others but some are not having luck with this method. Hope it helps mate.
  • Xmrburnzo
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Elemant wrote: »
    What worked for me is going into your ea account, then security and turning off login in verification. Reset console and it should work, confirmed by me and others but some are not having luck with this method. Hope it helps mate.

    wow a forum newbie is the only person who could actually help me! worked like a charm
  • As soon as you add your login verification again tho it stops working. what a joke this is.
  • Elemant
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Elemant wrote: »
    What worked for me is going into your ea account, then security and turning off login in verification. Reset console and it should work, confirmed by me and others but some are not having luck with this method. Hope it helps mate.

    wow a forum newbie is the only person who could actually help me! worked like a charm

    No problem, I had this problem all day and was so pissed off. I actually got this fix from someone else but glad it worked for you mate, enjoy.
  • MarkusG
    478 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I can confirm the login verification setting worked for me too! I guess we will have to wait for the full game to drop before we can switch the setting back on.
  • Elemant
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2017
    MarkusG wrote: »
    I can confirm the login verification setting worked for me too! I guess we will have to wait for the full game to drop before we can switch the setting back on.

    Yea, just to be safe I would not turn it back on yet but others have said you can do it and it should be fine :)
Sign In or Register to comment.