The 'Silver' Lounge

Comments

• Pughy30
    27586 posts Player of the Year
    Finally decided to quit. Just gonna get a few new games to play instead, cba with FIFA anymore.

done the same i'll jump on for a game or two a week but been playing Mario, COD and stuff instead lately i just don't see the point in playing a game which frustrates you so much
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Finally decided to quit. Just gonna get a few new games to play instead, cba with FIFA anymore.

Didn't you have very good teams as well?

What was the final drop?

I did

Nothing really, every time I've said I'd quit has been after a run of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ WL games or something and I obviously got back into the game but I'm really just not enjoying the gameplay anymore. Sure I love the concept of FUT, but I genuinely only play the game now to get the team/players I want and once I get them I don't enjoy the gameplay more than I did with cheaper players. Felt like this for the past 3 FIFA's but realised now how pointless it is to continue to throw money and time at the game if that's all I care about.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Pughy30 wrote: »

done the same i'll jump on for a game or two a week but been playing Mario, COD and stuff instead lately i just don't see the point in playing a game which frustrates you so much

Yeah exactly. I spend way too much time in FIFA cause I like the concept of FUT a lot but it's just not fun anymore. I relax when I play games like COD, AC and so on so I'd rather just play those and then maybe cut down on the amount of time I play.
  • Littleland95
    17789 posts Moderator

What was the final drop?

I did

Nothing really, every time I've said I'd quit has been after a run of **** WL games or something and I obviously got back into the game but I'm really just not enjoying the gameplay anymore. Sure I love the concept of FUT, but I genuinely only play the game now to get the team/players I want and once I get them I don't enjoy the gameplay more than I did with cheaper players. Felt like this for the past 3 FIFA's but realised now how pointless it is to continue to throw money and time at the game if that's all I care about.

I understand.

Maybe next patch will make things better? :joy:
  • iSptmnky
    8082 posts League Winner
    Next year will be great with FC5 and RDR2 <3
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

What was the final drop?

I did

Nothing really, every time I've said I'd quit has been after a run of **** WL games or something and I obviously got back into the game but I'm really just not enjoying the gameplay anymore. Sure I love the concept of FUT, but I genuinely only play the game now to get the team/players I want and once I get them I don't enjoy the gameplay more than I did with cheaper players. Felt like this for the past 3 FIFA's but realised now how pointless it is to continue to throw money and time at the game if that's all I care about.

I understand.

Maybe next patch will make things better? :joy:

Lol or worse... :joy:
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    iSptmnky wrote: »

Can't wait for RDR2. Probably like a year away though :(
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Come to think of it... We probably won't be able to build a single Full IF silver team from any league this year. Sad really
  • iSptmnky
    8082 posts League Winner
    Come to think of it... We probably won't be able to build a single Full IF silver team from any league this year. Sad really

no. and thinking about it, I guess that we might not even get a full silver TOTS
  • ha032742
    38091 posts Moderator
    iSptmnky wrote: »

I want Spider-Man too :)
  • DirtyWhiteUnited69
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s a sad time when there are hours between chats on here
  • Adrian095

• L_immortale
    3077 posts National Call-Up
    If Gerson gets an inform, do you guys think he will be upped to a gold? His NIF is a 67 overall
  • Littleland95
    17789 posts Moderator
    If Gerson gets an inform, do you guys think he will be upped to a gold? His NIF is a 67 overall

Close one that. Would be a nice 74 IF.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20027 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2017
    He would be 76 rated
  • Gyan_33
    39966 posts International Superstar
    defo gold. Berry was 65 and even he got a gold IF.
  • Adrian095
    He would be 76 rated

• DirtyWhiteUnited69
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unfair we need some 74 Rated IFs
  • Shaanxz
    21667 posts Club Captain
    Good things never last forever
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49451 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Anyone wants to play some silver games
    Plssss
  • holdenwait
    65005 posts Icon
    edited November 2017
    Silvers here and there I'll use for sure but certainly don't see myself making a full.silver team this whole year, rippidty rip

İt's been nice while it lasted
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Silvers here and there I'll use for sure but certainly don't see myself making a full.silver team this whole year, rippidty rip

Lets play now hadiiii goo
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    How do silvers play this year compared to last year?
  • holdenwait wrote: »

Lets play now hadiiii goo

At work brudi :(
  • Gyan_33
    39966 posts International Superstar

Pretty good tbh but goalkeepers are horrific and finishing is quite hard
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Pretty good tbh but goalkeepers are horrific and finishing is quite hard

I see so pretty much the same as last year then. Finishing really pissed me off last year, so frustrating when you create endless chances only for your player to blast it out of the stadium or pass it to the keeper.
  • iSptmnky
    8082 posts League Winner

I never liked talking to the people here anyway.
  • Pughy30
    27586 posts Player of the Year
    edited November 2017
    Need these 2 to get informs that front 3 would make me want to play fifa again
    51ecc16ed8daee7156a3ebf76e5c730e.png
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    YouTuber MattHDGamer states that Cristiano is the rarest player on FIFA 18 and is extinct on all consoles, so if you do manage to find him, he's going to cost a ridiculous 80k coins.

He did, however, snipe him on the market and proceeded to review him on his brilliant YouTube channel.