Where is my Transfer Market

I shouldn't have to write this, but apparently the programmers at EA have made it "impossible" to fix the issue with players being unable to access the market pre-launch on the 29th. That is utterly ridiculous. Not only will hundreds of thousands of players be able to trade and build coin stacks in the next week, but they will have an immense advantage over those of us who are stuck with our daily bonuses.

Why isn't this fixable, and why have we not had our questions answered yet?

Comments

• blue9
    935 posts Professional
    oh give it a rest, deal with it
  • GoodnightIrene
    3431 posts National Call-Up
    Life, uh uh, finds a way.
  • blue9 wrote: »

^^ EA Sports programmer
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    arhahahaha you what?
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    just a normal ps4 user with access to the transfer market for being special
  • blue9 wrote: »

Right. So, instead of enjoying your apparent privilege you were granted by EA, you choose to spend your time going around the forums and telling people who were unfortunate enough not to receive "access" that they should get over it. That's neither constructive nor helpful, and it only serves to boost your ego.
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    https://i.imgur.com/u1vfr2k.png
    Drayden wrote: »
    blue9 wrote: »

Right. So, instead of enjoying your apparent privilege you were granted by EA, you choose to spend your time going around the forums and telling people who were unfortunate enough not to receive "access" that they should get over it. That's neither constructive nor helpful, and it only serves to boost your ego.

u1vfr2k.png
  • princeapalia
    1079 posts Professional
    It's so infuriating. My mate is chatting to me on xbox now, picking up 700 coin bargains left right and centre while I'm stuck looking at the web app screen, unable to do anything but open my loyalty packs.
  • I'm the same mate. Scandolous
  • I have seen some results from chatting with EA, and they are saying that the Web App was launched for certain players as a soft opening today, rather than tomorrow, but apparently the players with the market locked likely won't be fixed by the time the game comes out.

Not sure what that means, but it sounds like they opened soft with a percentage of players, and blocked other players. They intended to open these players up tomorrow (aka the 21st), but now they are realizing that the blocking can't be reversed quickly.
  • Drayden wrote: »
    I have seen some results from chatting with EA, and they are saying that the Web App was launched for certain players as a soft opening today, rather than tomorrow, but apparently the players with the market locked likely won't be fixed by the time the game comes out.

Not sure what that means, but it sounds like they opened soft with a percentage of players, and blocked other players. They intended to open these players up tomorrow (aka the 21st), but now they are realizing that the blocking can't be reversed quickly.
    Fair doos, EA literally always do this ****, have to admit its the first year its happened to me webapp wise, but mates have always had problems.

Id probably let them off if it was sorted at somepoint on the 21st but we all know that probably wont happen
  • 47goonz wrote: »
    I have seen some results from chatting with EA, and they are saying that the Web App was launched for certain players as a soft opening today, rather than tomorrow, but apparently the players with the market locked likely won't be fixed by the time the game comes out.

Fair doos, EA literally always do this ****, have to admit its the first year its happened to me webapp wise, but mates have always had problems.

Id probably let them off if it was sorted at somepoint on the 21st but we all know that probably wont happen

I will admit that it eases my mind that this usually happens, though it's never happened to me either. However, it sounds like even last year some people weren't allowed on the market until well into October...
  • leon1309
    4204 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2017

Really? That is your response. Well i Guess he should just bend over and take it, if it was up to you then. And this here is a reason the state of the game is as it is.

Op has a valid point and it is shamefull that we see same issues at start of every season (a few users never got their trademarket working last season btw).
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sigh and mine ffs why release it early if you can't trade until I am full game released. I have Icon but bet in the three days early access it's still locked